Pages:
Author

Topic: 8 x 1070 gtx on nicehash only 20$/day is this correct? - page 2. (Read 1220 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
My friend, that's true.. Profitability decreased a lot in the last few weeks, we can just hope that a new pump will make mining profitable as it was in april and may!

Anyway you can switch from nicehash to a normal pool and you will get same extra dollars, maybe around 24$/day

This, if you sit on your coins, $24 a day can become $240 a day in no time.
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
My friend, that's true.. Profitability decreased a lot in the last few weeks, we can just hope that a new pump will make mining profitable as it was in april and may!

Anyway you can switch from nicehash to a normal pool and you will get same extra dollars, maybe around 24$/day
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Unfortunately, mining profitability has dropped drastically. I'd leave nicehash alone though, you won't make more and BTC never wins in price gains compared to other top 100 coins. If you prefer BTC because it's easier to trade, that's another story. But zec gained 10x the value in the same period BTC went up 2.5 times.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi, ive an 8 gpu rig 1070 gtx, and because I was trying to settle things out until I recieved my M.2 adapter for the 8th one, I was using nicehash in which i get around 20$/day.
I tried EWBF for Zcash, and all the 8 were getting around 3500 Sol/s(440 each), so I figured out it was less than what is in nicehash.
Can u suggest any other profitable algo. or solutions please?
Pages:
Jump to: