Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of ICOs are Scams (Read 12213 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 01:15:07 AM
Long-term investment is easier to do by anyone. We just need to pick a coin and wait. My advice is to invest in coins that are starting to get global support with fairly low market capitalization.
brand new
October 31, 2018, 01:05:36 AM
I think long term investment is very potential to generate a lot of profits but it will take a very long time, if we do not survive in the end we will sell coins at a low price
brand new
October 31, 2018, 12:44:23 AM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Activity: 11
October 30, 2018, 07:00:30 PM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
brand new
October 30, 2018, 05:59:56 PM
Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 31, 2018, 02:05:48 AM
80% is such a high amount tho.
and i thought this post was only based on solely opinion but then i saw there's already a study research
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 01:55:46 AM
It is true, nowadays there are many scams that are scam or stuck, maybe because there are many obstacles one of them is a less competent team even though a good team has an important role in the success of a project, if you want to invest in ico choose a clear project or team competent
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 01:53:28 AM
As the crypto environment becomes more lucrative, this serves as an avenue for bad guys to take advantage of investors. Unfortunately, they will never stop because there are always victims that fall for their scam.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
October 31, 2018, 01:40:22 AM
I think alot of people take the issue of Scam ICO too far. Just because ICO do not list their token on exchange to me do not make it a scam project. To me A scam ICO is the one that refuse to return money back to investors when they can not continue with the project (possibly when they do not make the soft cap). I think many investors do not read whitepaper extensively becuase there are so many ICO that will even stated in their whitepaper the conditions to invest in their ICO as regard to listing etc. term of use, legal statement are important part of whitepaper that investors should be looking for before taking part in ICO. there are still many great and sincere ICO.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
October 31, 2018, 01:10:03 AM
It's crazy to invest nowadays in ICO-based projects after all what happened to most of the ICOs this year.

Best option is to invest in coins that already confirmed their value on the market or to look for non-ICO based projects as they are less risky. (if you're interested you can find a gret non-ICO project, Staker, in my signature)
Activity: 14
October 31, 2018, 01:07:29 AM
For me, long term investment is one kind of investment that you must have as long as it gives you even a small amount but steady income or dividend. One example is the Kucoin Shares that gives its holders a percentage of the profits on a daily basis. Small in the short term but it will have a big impact in the long term.
Activity: 11
October 31, 2018, 12:53:15 AM
Probably with a long-term investment, you avoid losing the golden opportunity to buy a coin that explodes at certain moments.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 12:03:40 AM
This is correct most ICOs are scam and a failure most of them failed because people are not interested on what they offer. Moreover there are some successful ICOs that don't continue to develop their project and just run with the investors money because of greed.
copper member
Activity: 196
October 30, 2018, 11:43:00 PM
The best solution to avoid scams is to know the characteristics of a scam project at the ICO. You can do research and also observe the project you want to invest. You can see the Project Team, Team Work, Legal Basis, White Paper, Project Website if any and so on.
Activity: 197
October 30, 2018, 11:33:05 PM
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
Subce there is only 10 coins that you are trying to make investments on then purchase all 10 coins.
Activity: 13
October 30, 2018, 11:10:24 PM
I do not see prospects for long term hold. Since 1 coin out of 10 will give a good profit and the rest will only lose in price. It's better to trade
Activity: 13
October 30, 2018, 10:26:21 PM
Long term coin investment I think you should choose BTC and ETH. These are two potential and safe coin in the cryptocurrency market. They first appeared on the market and flourished to the present time. Their prices are always the highest. Therefore, you should choose BTC and ETH for long-term investment. Their futures are getting higher and you can easily sell them for profit.
Activity: 12
October 30, 2018, 09:43:05 PM
I think for long-term investing is a position where we are able to earn much greater profits to increase the income that will make me rich. besides with the investment is also able to increase the development and prices that exist in the market. so the level of proficiency that we get is quite high. so it will be very important for all parties.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 09:24:56 PM
For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
Activity: 224
October 30, 2018, 09:18:37 PM
Yes, there are a lot of scammers now. And I have to choose and analyze for a very long time before I find any good project. Now I spend a lot of time on search of a trustworthy and reliable project. It was easier a year ago.
Pages:
Jump to: