Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of ICOs are Scams - page 6. (Read 12213 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 09:00:11 PM
don`t belive in this statistic. I participated (as a bountist) in 20 projects and none of them is scum. May be I am lucky but I don`t belive. Most of project just dissapera because  of hard market situation
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 08:20:51 PM
There are so many fake ICO's existing today and this is bringing a bad name to cryptocurrency. Many investors see crypto generally as scam because of scam ICO's.. We should find a solution to this ASAP
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 07:56:53 PM
I think that the ethereum coin decreased primarily because the ISO projects that used the standard of ethereum began to cause losses to their investors in large numbers. In order to preserve their capital, an investor is forced to sell altcoins, and this reduces the price of ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 05, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
yeah but this is the game its like start up project or firms theys also have a 50 % Fail rate.
Untill now my gained ICO Tokens are like nothing worth XD

regards
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
I can say that not only in recent years began to appear bad projects, have always been both good and not so , just need to be able to select them and do not pay attention to scams.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 03:37:14 PM
Yes, unfortunately the number I think will be even higher with such a market, it is difficult now with ico, very few projects that want to develop something and quickly cut down the dough and leave it sad
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
80% of ICOs are Scams - this word is true. because scammers are everywhere. too many peoples joins scam ICO's and they lost money. also 80% ICO's unsuccessful.
Activity: 434
https://moviehdinfo.com
October 03, 2018, 07:35:16 AM
This is the worst case of ICOs, 80% are scammed mean how we trust any more ICOs is it possible to trust I don't think Is it yes because of past data. Most of the project use fake data and doing ICOs and most of are don't do any research If anyone recommended They will buy and suffering :-(. Please be allert If you intrest any ICO
Activity: 252
October 03, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
Unfortunately it is so. A lot of ICOs are going scam, losing their price, have problems in the development and it is normal. I think nobody expects 1000X from every ICO he/she participates in. More investigation and luck will help to find a great one.
Activity: 406
October 03, 2018, 07:12:44 AM
I resigned myself. I think that it will be several more months. Later, cryptocurrencies will be regulated somehow and then no Skam will be. I hope that we finally get rid of such garbage as Skam. No security and a high probability of stealing money I do not like
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 05:43:11 PM
Likely statistics even harsher, than wrote the author. 95% do not comply with the requirements specified in the road map. Now we are already creating a platform where they will monitor the implementation of the team's goals and, as they achieve, allocate capital for implementation, through a smart contract.
Activity: 518
October 02, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
well, at the moment I think that even more was the percentage, few projects that even collect software cap, in September, the minimum number was more than a year of ico in which they did not collect software! I think it is worth it to choose the projects very carefully !
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 01:27:58 AM
Why there are so many scams. And how did they made this research? There are scam ICOs, which managed to attract some money and ICOs, which were defined as scam right after the ICO. I need more data on this topic.
now more and more ico are doing fraud and in my opinion you have to be careful in following ico now because there are too many scams so you don't get trapped
Activity: 224
October 02, 2018, 01:26:25 AM
I agree.  Now it is difficult to find a good, promising project.  And before investing it is necessary to check all the information about the company.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 04:48:05 AM
Saw this study on twitter... https://twitter.com/Zeex_me/status/978981735101878272

I've seen a lot of people asking about how many legit ICOs there are, so I thought I'd share

Quote from the article: "The study begins by breaking down ICOs into 6 groups: Scam, Failed, Gone Dead, Dwindling, Promising, Successful. “On the basis of the above classification,” they wrote, “we found that approximately 81% of ICO’s were Scams, ~6% Failed, ~5% had Gone Dead, and ~8% went on to trade on a exchange.”

"Scams were defined by researchers as “Any project that expressed availability of [an] ICO investment (through a website publishing, ANN thread, or social media posting with a contribution address), did not have/had no intention of fulfilling project development duties with the funds, and/or was deemed by the community (message boards, website or other online information) to be a scam.”

DYOR people ...

Not exaggerate. Yes, the amount of Skam is very high now, but it is quite normal for such a crowded market. Everyone can not do their job efficiently and we, unfortunately, have to accept it. Until he gets rid of it.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 28, 2018, 05:50:49 PM
Yes, this is now the time, the market is falling and because of this, many projects can not even collect the software cap and just close, I think you need to wait out this moment
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 28, 2018, 05:49:49 PM
This amount will only grow, but there will be very promising projects. They just need to be able to determine and it's not so simple. Just need to trust professionals, find friends who know how to deal with this.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 04:15:50 PM
Going to exchange is not a market of sucess. You may go to exchange and find yourself selling tokens lower the ICO price in several days. Exchanges does not mean anything, stable grows should become important marker.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
September 28, 2018, 02:23:17 PM
Saw this study on twitter... https://twitter.com/Zeex_me/status/978981735101878272

I've seen a lot of people asking about how many legit ICOs there are, so I thought I'd share

Quote from the article: "The study begins by breaking down ICOs into 6 groups: Scam, Failed, Gone Dead, Dwindling, Promising, Successful. “On the basis of the above classification,” they wrote, “we found that approximately 81% of ICO’s were Scams, ~6% Failed, ~5% had Gone Dead, and ~8% went on to trade on a exchange.”

"Scams were defined by researchers as “Any project that expressed availability of [an] ICO investment (through a website publishing, ANN thread, or social media posting with a contribution address), did not have/had no intention of fulfilling project development duties with the funds, and/or was deemed by the community (message boards, website or other online information) to be a scam.”

DYOR people ...
Despite such statistics, there are also many worthy projects, so you should pay attention to them and you must be able to find them. And scammers always are and will be.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
September 28, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
although 80% ico is a fraud but I believe the remaining 20% is a quality project. so what's important is how we look for quality projects. usually I always analyze a project before investing there. and I believe that in the future quality projects will continue to exist.
Pages:
Jump to: