Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of ICOs in 2017 Were Scams! - page 3. (Read 402 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 13, 2018, 09:57:57 AM
There were 90% of the ICOs were scam in 2017, some projects were launched with the intention of scam, some projects betrayed by team member, some projects failed because of lack of support, some projects were failed to list on the big centralized exchanges because of higher listing price and they failed to create the liquidity. In 2017 approximately around $6 billion USD were raised and that has been surpassed by the Q2 2018, so this is clear that in 2018 ICOs will raise double money as compare to 2017 from their initial coin offering and token contribution. ICOs become the trends in 2017 and at that time there was not any awareness platforms were available for the investors, but the things have been changed now investors are more aware now with the help of lot of YouTubers, ICOs related website and our bitcointalk forum to identify the scam projects easily. So the chances are minimum this year that lot of projects will fail. Only if centralized exchanges will minimize their listing fees lot of ICOs will survive if their project have unique concept and something to contribute in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
July 13, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
It's true? I hope that this is not true, because in that case we will see very soon how patience of people and faith in the crypto-currency world will end. This is not serious. It turns out that we invest in scammers.
I think the statistics are much more terrible, maybe 90% of all ico are scam. Even if they try to promote their project and make every effort, few will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
July 13, 2018, 09:02:57 AM
There are some questions to study here:
a) Do not mistake a bad idea or business with a Scam. A scam is designed to deceit the investors. A bad idea is a result of human stupidity.
b) Many of those ICOs are relatively unknown. Anyone can launch an ICO that may not even get 1k in funds.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:44:35 AM
Obviously, it was so. And even without special studies, from my personal observation I can confirm that most of the projects that I was interested in in 2017 ceased to exist even without going to the stock exchanges.
this is duch a hige per spcent, the siruation nedds to be changed, but can we, common peoplendo agout it?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
July 13, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
It's true? I hope that this is not true, because in that case we will see very soon how patience of people and faith in the crypto-currency world will end. This is not serious. It turns out that we invest in scammers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:44:00 AM
Stunning research about ICO market comes from Cointelegraph:

A recent study prepared by ICO advisory firm Statis Group revealed that more than 80 percent of initial coin offerings (ICOs) conducted in 2017 were identified as scams. The study took into consideration the lifecycle of ICOs run in 2017, from the initial proposal of a sale availability to the most mature phase of trading on a crypto exchange.

Read more at: https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams

So what about year 2018, will it bring us more of scam ICOs or less?
really dreadful news, i wondrr how imana pged to avoid scammerand pd to stay more or less positiove abput everything
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
Obviously, it was so. And even without special studies, from my personal observation I can confirm that most of the projects that I was interested in in 2017 ceased to exist even without going to the stock exchanges.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
July 13, 2018, 08:39:30 AM
Stunning research about ICO market comes from Cointelegraph:

A recent study prepared by ICO advisory firm Statis Group revealed that more than 80 percent of initial coin offerings (ICOs) conducted in 2017 were identified as scams. The study took into consideration the lifecycle of ICOs run in 2017, from the initial proposal of a sale availability to the most mature phase of trading on a crypto exchange.

Read more at: https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-study-says-80-percent-of-icos-conducted-in-2017-were-scams

So what about year 2018, will it bring us more of scam ICOs or less?
Pages:
Jump to: