Pages:
Author

Topic: 800,000 Californians To Lose Power After Midnight - page 4. (Read 703 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
"800,000 Californians To Lose Power After Midnight"

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/800000-californians-lose-power-after-midnight

For the fun of it, let's play this one a few moves out:

- About 300 fires are started from people using their generators.

- Generators are outlawed for safety and 'carbon footprint' reasons.

- The most downloaded app is the one that helps people narc on their neighbors for doing bad things (like running a generator.)

-

- Everyone pays higher prices for energy.

I considered buying some property in the Santa Cruz mountains one time.  It had burnt a few years prior.  Cause of the fire?  Someone's solar panel.

One thing I've learned in researching this 'eco' stuff:  The eco crowd loves fire and the 'change agents' who make things happen use it regularly to achieve the kind of 'revolutionary change' that they've been indoctrinated into believing in.  The funny thing is that the people who are actually planning what get's burnt next are basically real-estate developers who have insider information about how various 'city plans' are going to come together a decade down the road.

I forgot exactly where I saw it, but there were some maps that showed the most recent round of fires and overlayed them with some massive real estate planning planned before the fact and they lined up perfectly. Quite a coincidence.

EDIT:

legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
"800,000 Californians To Lose Power After Midnight"

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/800000-californians-lose-power-after-midnight

For the fun of it, let's play this one a few moves out:

- About 300 fires are started from people using their generators.

- Generators are outlawed for safety and 'carbon footprint' reasons.

- The most downloaded app is the one that helps people narc on their neighbors for doing bad things (like running a generator.)

-

- Everyone pays higher prices for energy.

I considered buying some property in the Santa Cruz mountains one time.  It had burnt a few years prior.  Cause of the fire?  Someone's solar panel.

One thing I've learned in researching this 'eco' stuff:  The eco crowd loves fire and the 'change agents' who make things happen use it regularly to achieve the kind of 'revolutionary change' that they've been indoctrinated into believing in.  The funny thing is that the people who are actually planning what get's burnt next are basically real-estate developers who have insider information about how various 'city plans' are going to come together a decade down the road.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Pages:
Jump to: