Pages:
Author

Topic: $80,000,000 dollar transaction just hit blockchain! - page 3. (Read 7942 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Maybe they just wanted to show that big money transactions are really easy with BTC, these days people just think BTC is eligible for doing micropayments(like ChangeTips, CoinBase Tip etc.). Of course it's very risky to transfer a huge amount like this...
Activity: 378
Maybe a new exchange opening. But bless you bitcoin for the Transaction fees.

Lol very unlikely. I think it's a transaction of an exchange though.
Activity: 325
December will be a bad month for the price of bitcoin those looking to adquire coins on a large scale would not want to do so until after the holiday season unless they really wanted to go for a moonride to remember. Whatever is going on we are looking at a huge drop or a huge raise in the price in the coming hours/days good luck all ! My guess is we loose 30% of the value of bitcoin and we have a rollercoaster month were we find ourselves flying through 4 figures in feb
I have a second theory but this is going to sound a little far fetched and crazy, a few days ago talking to somebody on fb ( not an idiot ) he mentioned that there was a huge planned pump and dump for dogecoin planned during the next coming weeks maybe this is the capital that will e used to get the ball rolling. In any case these coins are being watched closely....
Activity: 325
December will be a bad month for the price of bitcoin those looking to adquire coins on a large scale would not want to do so until after the holiday season unless they really wanted to go for a moonride to remember. Whatever is going on we are looking at a huge drop or a huge raise in the price in the coming hours/days good luck all ! My guess is we loose 30% of the value of bitcoin and we have a rollercoaster month were we find ourselves flying through 4 figures in feb
Activity: 388
Sort of wondered for a minute if these were the Silk Road coins that are about to be auctioned and were being moved to be prepared for the auction in question. And yeah, the transaction fee for that amount is a tad ridiculously low for 200,000 odd coins.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
4C fee, yes.
5% or higher fee to exchange with places like RoboCoin ATM or
other exchange... Also yes.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Hahaha love that $0.04 fee!
I wonder how much the fee if that transaction uses bank or other payment system Roll Eyes

And this with zero fee:

https://blockchain.info/it/tx/29a3efd3ef04f9153d47a990bd7b048a4b2d213daaa5fb8ed670fb85f13bdbcf

It is really awesome ! Send money to the other side of the world ==> for free.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
You can send it for even 0.00001 fees. I have done this twice and no problems almost same conformation speed for me.

What wallet let's you send for 0.00001 or even no fees?
I thought the 0.001 or 4 cents was standard Practice now
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hahaha love that $0.04 fee!
I wonder how much the fee if that transaction uses bank or other payment system Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 918
A big move is coming....

The whales will make huge waves.Ready to surf.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
That fee might even be for shitz and giggles. I've sent a handful of mature coins from cold storage with no fee, and they are still highest priority to confirm.
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
Maybe a new exchange opening. But bless you bitcoin for the Transaction fees.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
You can send it for even 0.00001 fees. I have done this twice and no problems almost same conformation speed for me.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Should we prepare the BearWhale harpoons?  Cheesy
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
That's amazing. The small tx fee problem is best addressed via side chains with fast block confo rates which can be synched with the main blockchain as necessary

Activity: 406
I think the public nature of the blockchain is a great thing. This shows that bitstamp keeps a pretty good reserve on hand and that is good for all of us.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I don't understand why they would need to send an actual transaction in order to conduct an audit. I would think that they would be taking a big risk as if there was some problem with decoding the public address or somehow otherwise sending the funds to an incorrect address.

I think it would be easier to sign a message from the addresses in question

I doubt the people conducting the audit are as knowledgeable as some in this community. They probably come in here to take notes in fact. lol Now i'm wondering who of us is them  Shocked
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
So cool. This si pretty much the new posterchild for my efforts to recruit friends. Value at it's finest.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Goxcoins moving around.  Sad
Activity: 420
I don't understand why they would need to send an actual transaction in order to conduct an audit. I would think that they would be taking a big risk as if there was some problem with decoding the public address or somehow otherwise sending the funds to an incorrect address.

I think it would be easier to sign a message from the addresses in question
Pages:
Jump to: