Pages:
Author

Topic: 850 (or more) ASICMiner shares for sale. 1 day auction! (Read 4952 times)

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This should now be closed, than you all for the great auction and plus one to John for being great escrow!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Hi all, Friedcat pm'ed me and said i had the shares  Grin

Thank you Goat / John for excellent auction!!

i 'll keep waiting for any news from Friedcat, and will inform here when i have the shares..

good question about how dividends are calculated..

Undecided
And how I can understand that own correct number of shares?

By the way - I can't understand how BTC amount transfered as dividends was calculated. friedcat again have no time to answer and I can't find any official posts from him about it...  Undecided
that info is not public yet.

wait for dividends like the rest of us. If there is an error then contact friedcat. However he has the right list. Thx
Great, thanks for informing us!  Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hi all, Friedcat pm'ed me and said i had the shares  Grin

Thank you Goat / John for excellent auction!!

i 'll keep waiting for any news from Friedcat, and will inform here when i have the shares..

Undecided

By the way - I can't understand how BTC amount transfered as dividends was calculated. friedcat again have no time to answer and I can't find any official posts from him about it...  Undecided

wait for dividends like the rest of us. If there is an error then contact friedcat. However he has the right list. Thx

Undecided

vip
  Undecided

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bitcoin is an expression of freedom.
  Undecided

vip
I think there is nothing to worry about. I have no problems with shares transfer except of that I was monitoring my public address and friedcat transfered shares to my 'store" address - placed on separate computer, for rare private operations. So, here will be no problems too in a couple of days I believe.

Goat / friedcat, i'm still waiting for the shares ..

i received first dividends but no news about 50 shares in my email.. and i like to ask John why he hurry in releasing the escrow ?

i hope it would be all right .
According to friedcat and other public posts, it is confirmed that everyone in this auction received their shares AFAIK. If you've got the dividend payments it is logical that you already hold the shares, right?

This is the one guy I forgot on the list and it was not moved before the dividend. But they have been moved now and I forwarded the shares. Friedcat very much knows about this issue and it should be resolved. Let us just wait for the next dividend in a couple of days. If it is not resolved then I will send BTC back to John until it is fixed.

Thanks.
Whoa crap, I assumed that only Vezunchik had a problem with the share payments initially. If something goes wrong with friedcat's transfer and Goat's return of the BTC, I'll refund you myself.
vip

i received first dividends but no news about 50 shares in my email.. and i like to ask John why he hurry in releasing the escrow ?

According to friedcat and other public posts, it is confirmed that everyone in this auction received their shares AFAIK. If you've got the dividend payments it is logical that you already hold the shares, right?

This is the one guy I forgot on the list and it was not moved before the dividend. But they have been moved now and I forwarded the shares. Friedcat very much knows about this issue and it should be resolved. Let us just wait for the next dividend in a couple of days. If it is not resolved then I will send BTC back to John until it is fixed.

Thanks.
Whoa crap, I assumed that only Vezunchik had a problem with the share payments initially. If something goes wrong with friedcat's transfer and Goat's return of the BTC, I'll refund you myself.

I was not aware of the problem either until Friedcat told me about it after the fact. It was my mistake.
legendary

Thanks.
vip

Thanks.
vip

Friedcat knows of this and he sent me a PM about it saying it has been taken out of my account and put in yours. Please just wait for the next dividend as I am 100% sure it has been taken care of. If next dividend you do not get them please come back and let us all know.

He also told me to forward you the 1.18 BTC I received as a dividend payment. You have that already.

Thank you.

legendary

Thank you Chaang Noi for fair deal.
Thank you John for escrow, low fees and fast response.
I confirm shares transfer.
Escrow may release money to the seller.
legendary
29.25 BTC sent to johndedong (https://blockchain.info/address/14gnjyTXGvS4ZYTigUkVCtfVQ931jNQh8q) - sorry for the slight delay (though you won't get the money anyways for some time until friedcat releases the shares to john), I expected your "2 days or so" for escrow addresses to be longer than it was and just came back from 2.5 days on the weekend without internet...

Please confirm or deny hat I still won the shares (you said you sold all 850 shares - but I'm obviously not yet on the list who paid the escrow), so I can work with John about potential reimbursement (if needed).

I'm sorry and understand your point of view but trying to make others happy I resold the shares after the 24 hours. That rule was in the OP and I do want to stick with it.

I think it would be best to get a refund from John. Sorry for the trouble.

Escrow released back to buyer as per the address from PM.
https://blockchain.info/tx/8e4597bf43a75977c22dde5726573a50adbc2e21b82649d52ecadf9d583067b6

Thanks for the tip!
vip
For the winners of the auction:

Please PM or mail me ([email protected]) with your forum id, your e-mail address and your Bitcoin address. Thanks.

I'm sure this is for the winners here too. Thanks.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Shame on me, I messed this up. Sorry. Back to noob.
Pages:
Jump to: