Pages:
Author

Topic: 850 (or more) ASICMiner shares for sale. 1 day auction! - page 5. (Read 4954 times)

vip
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
(sorry in case this is OT): I might be interested and found the huge asicminer thread. Can someone tell me where to go to get more detailed info on Asicminer, like share contract and stuff? Are these shares publicly traded somehwere?
ASICMINER shares are currently not publicly tradable, but I think they are making their own exchange, and there's going to be passthroughs obviously.

It would be good to see contract to be able to evaluate expected dividends and whatnot... any place to see this stuff? I think initially there were 400,000 shares of which 200,000 have been given out at BTC 0.1?

That is correct. I do not know where the contract can be found other than maybe the main thread on page one?

There is so much interest in this because they are actively mining with massive THs and BFL and others keep delaying.

Thanks.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
(sorry in case this is OT): I might be interested and found the huge asicminer thread. Can someone tell me where to go to get more detailed info on Asicminer, like share contract and stuff? Are these shares publicly traded somehwere?
ASICMINER shares are currently not publicly tradable, but I think they are making their own exchange, and there's going to be passthroughs obviously.

It would be good to see contract to be able to evaluate expected dividends and whatnot... any place to see this stuff? I think initially there were 400,000 shares of which 200,000 have been given out at BTC 0.1?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1007
75 @ 0.39
totalling 29,25 BTC, escrow required, similar to previous thread.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
vip

ASICMiner was listed on GLBSE. It is only trading OTC now but will be listed before dividends. Right now auctions like this is the only way to buy ASICMiner.

Thanks.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
vip
Just throw  me and my bids away in previous topic, without any answer? Well lets see what will happen at the end here...
225 @ 0.38

You can not bid in this auction until you pay for the shares in the other auction.

There seems to be a misunderstanding so please private message me. You should have the payment address already.

Thank you.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
850 @ 0.38
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
bitcoin is an expression of freedom.
Just throw  me and my bids away in previous topic, without any answer? Well lets see what will happen at the end here...
225 @ 0.38
vip
PM #1

"Hello i want buy your shares 25 @ 0.38 BTC at yout auction but Iam newbie and I cant send reply.

Thank you"
vip
TL;DR  2000 AsicMiner auction @ .38 BTC

750 (or more) ASICMiner shares for sale.

I am selling the shares that people bid on, but did not pay for in this thread. 850 right now but I would guess 100 or so will be added in about 12 hours.

Bids need to start at .38 and go up by multiples of .01
You must bid in blocks that are divisible by 25  (ex, 25, 50, 100, 1375, 2000)
I'd like you to post in the thread but PM's are fine if you are an established member and want to be anon.
You must pay with in 24 hours.
Please do not bid if you will not buy.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-auction-2000-sahres-144574

I will go traveling for the weekend so this auction will have to end (Thursday, 2013-02-22 14:00 UTC).

Local rules, you must stay on topic. If you want to ask off topic questions please PM me.  Also "Pipesnake" may not post in this thread.

Pages:
Jump to: