Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 215. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Everybody chill.  Dev probably has a job, a family, a life, and it's the weekend.  Yes, the darksend code is public, but it still has to be integrated into the 8bit code and tested.  Be appreciative that the dev is communicating.

He said every stage on the roadmap would take a week. 

So you think that he wouldn't have a screenshot of the 8bit mmo at this point?

Or be able to explain what services can be hosted on the masternodes network?

I've asked these questions several times and have not gotten a response.

I said each stage will take a week give or take.
I will not release a code that could be unsafe,
or cause someone's wallet to be hacked.
let me finish working on it and solve the issues.
I will update when I am done.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Everybody chill.  Dev probably has a job, a family, a life, and it's the weekend.  Yes, the darksend code is public, but it still has to be integrated into the 8bit code and tested.  Be appreciative that the dev is communicating.

He said every stage on the roadmap would take a week. 

So you think that he wouldn't have a screenshot of the 8bit mmo at this point?

Or be able to explain what services can be hosted on the masternodes network?

I've asked these questions several times and have not gotten a response.
legendary
cannot seem to get masternode to work. I followed the suggestions in OP but when I input 'masternode start' in console, I keep getting "not capable masternode: Could not connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9999"   any idea whats wrong?  Windows 7, and I have 8bit open in firewall

Did you open port 9999 on your router/modem?

yes, sent exactly 112 8bit to an address in my wallet, generated the masternode key, etc.. just cant seem to get past the error

Meh, I had the same problem. 

I eventually threw in the towell and got an aws instance
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
cannot seem to get masternode to work. I followed the suggestions in OP but when I input 'masternode start' in console, I keep getting "not capable masternode: Could not connect to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9999"   any idea whats wrong?  Windows 7, and I have 8bit open in firewall

yes, sent exactly 112 8bit to an address in my wallet, generated the masternode key, etc.. just cant seem to get past the error
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
legendary

legendary
Guys why the heck you are fudding your own investment?

It's not FUD.  

We have no proof the the Dev is doing anything at all.

Convince us that we aren't getting REKT.  That's all I ask.

Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Guys why the heck you are fudding your own investment?
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
legendary
When will the new wallet come out?

Still working on it, trying to iron out a few issues with anon.

I'm getting antsy man. How about some screenshots of development?

Isn't the anon just darksend? 

What is there to work on...  The code is public.

This brings me back to when the roadmap took like 5 hours and it was weak as fuck.

I like everything that's going on here...  But 1 week to fail at darksend implementation is pushing my limits.

I strongly hope that there is more to the next update.
Infected Mushroom

An ETA would be great. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1092

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Infected Mushroom
Darksend would make prices rise if we had some attention. Cause Darksend means dev delivered again, right on time, without problems. Just as the masternodes. And the next stage of development is something new, something unique and could raise the market value of this coin a lot.

Nothing more than speculation. Either way I hope you are right.

Well, I took a risk about 8bit before and didn't regret it. It's investors choice. It's not speculation, it's prediction.
legendary
Darksend would make prices rise if we had some attention. Cause Darksend means dev delivered again, right on time, without problems. Just as the masternodes. And the next stage of development is something new, something unique and could raise the market value of this coin a lot.

Nothing more than speculation. Either way I hope you are right.
Infected Mushroom
legendary
I think everybody is watching the fight.

There are a lot of new altcoins out there fighting. It's kind of funny though because we are sitting here looking at at these guys arguing over masternodes and we almost have darksend.

i think he was talking about the mayweather vs pacquiao fight lmao.

Fights been over for more than a hour.

Mayweather won.

Why would darksend make the price rise? Seems as if you are just speculating?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!

There are a lot of new altcoins out there fighting. It's kind of funny though because we are sitting here looking at at these guys arguing over masternodes and we almost have darksend.

i think he was talking about the mayweather vs pacquiao fight lmao.

on a good note, the fight for the most master nodes vs supply could be won by 8bit.

there is pretty much 25% of the total supply on nodes now. lets get to 500 nodes!
Activity: 406

Jump to: