Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 210. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can't wait for the new release. Once we hit twitter and other social media we should see a nice boom.  All this coin needs now is some exposure.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
not a bad price to try out master nodes, all i need is 112 coins and follow the guide correct?
correct! if you need help pm or post here  Cool

thanks will do so.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
not a bad price to try out master nodes, all i need is 112 coins and follow the guide correct?
correct! if you need help pm or post here  Cool
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
xcn
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1025
Week gone by, got 138 8bit profit with my masternodes.
how many masternodes did you run? :3

5 some for a week some for 4 days
Activity: 32
I've been running my masternodes less than a week and have an additonal 54 8bit. Very happy with that! Great coin. Let's keep this up. I'm in it for the long run  Smiley

I have my pc on 24/7 anyways, so it's to help the community, plus it isn't processor hungry. I can still play games while all the nodes are running in the background. win win

legendary
Activity: 1302
few days ago i got much luck with one of my masternode...i added the mn 2 days later than the other but i got around 70 coins with the node in one day
that was cool...other nodes around 10coins

iam running 8 mns
Activity: 47
how many masternodes did you run? :3
legendary
Activity: 1025
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Figured as much, just wanted to be sure  Wink
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
You have to start it manually each time.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
question: Is it necessary to use the "masternode start" command everytime you boot a masternode-wallet? Or does the .conf file ensure this?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
who are the sons of bitches who are trying to ruin this coin, this manipulation of the crypto world is disgusting !!!

You talking about the shakeout?

such sales in any purchase wall that rises, trying to shake the moeda.Mas holders this is an optimal currency with excellent technologies and have a beautiful future from the front, but it's very annoying that manipulation to try to manipulate and accumulation, but see great advances

It was just an outburst .   Wink

There is no market without market makers Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
who are the sons of bitches who are trying to ruin this coin, this manipulation of the crypto world is disgusting !!!

such sales in any purchase wall that rises, trying to shake the moeda.Mas holders this is an optimal currency with excellent technologies and have a beautiful future from the front, but it's very annoying that manipulation to try to manipulate and accumulation, but see great advances

It was just an outburst .   Wink

Activity: 67
Need to make a game called Trolls From the Crypt Lol

You objective is to make it to the moon but you got to get passed the trolls.

wait......

That game would be insanely hard scratch that.

carry on Smiley

It only matters if they actually do something important. So far it looks like they are far behind. Besides they have 16 million coin supply.
Jump to: