Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 226. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Do i need vps for multiple MN in the same wallet? I m currently running only 1 MN. staking the rest. I wanna run a few MN on the same machine

you can run several mn on the one machine, but not on the same wallet
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
don't for get to help the reddit of 8bitcoin

http://www.reddit.com/r/8bitcoin/

Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Yes, that is exactly what you have to do.
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

I done as u wrote. I opened the first node manually with the QT and the second one with the batfile. but it shows the error "Unable to bind 0.0.0.0:9999 on this computer. 8-bit is probably already running.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong?
you need to change the ports in each one of the .conf

u mean port 9999 to 9998, 9997... etc. for each MN?

Then i must open all those ports too for my router?
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Do i need vps for multiple MN in the same wallet? I m currently running only 1 MN. staking the rest. I wanna run a few MN on the same machine
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 406
I am getting error
In debug window
You must set masternode=1 in the configuration
Any help??

Make sure to shut your wallet down. (Make sure it's not running in the background) Then go to your roaming file and find your 8bit configuration file. In it is your 8bit.conf edit that. It should say masternode=1 in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I am getting error
In debug window
You must set masternode=1 in the configuration
Any help??
legendary
Activity: 1092
i'm seeing a lot of masternodes popping up.

Dev, what is your donation address?

DONATION ADDRESS

Hello 8Bit Community,

As I've mentioned a few times, promotions are my thing around here, and I will do what it takes to get some people looking into 8Bit.

I want to give a big thanks to Starin https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/starin-499402 - For being so helpful to all the newcomers in the thread, and for his time he put in creating www.8bitcoin.org

Also big thanks to Crypto_graphics https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptographics-384621 - For brainstorming ideas with me, and knocking out some killer graphics for the thread, and www.8bitcoin.org website.

Promotions/Contest/Giveaways in the works and I need you guys ( the community ) to help pitch in to bring this all together.

I am listing a donation address ( 8bit & Bitcoin ) and your name ( if wanted ) will be recognized on the 8Bitcoin.org website if you decide to donate.

Any donation counts, and these donations will be used for Promotions/Contest/Giveaways. Donate what you can, dust or gold...it's still the thought that counts.

Public BTC Donation Address: 1DnF2vJZWFEWfgw6GLawj3GYvjVHWxyAf5

Public 8Bit Donation Address: 8YE1CkE4FGvBWxaw8eQDdkMMAtW9mJtwDT

YES!!!!

This is awesome!
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Are we still staking if we have our MN? i.e. 0.88+0.32?  Or just only receiving the 0.88 rewards from MN?

Just receiving .88 rewards.

thanks! I have started my masternode. And it says there "masternode started remotely". It's ok right?

Btw what are ranks? what do they stand for? Hierarchy in obtaining rewards?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
tried but didn't work

We seem to have the same problem  Undecided
Is your modem from your isp also a wifi accespoint?
if so it  has a build in router.you can prolly get access to it from the isp control panel.
That was in my case

The modem from my ISP is just a modem, I use my own router..
I went through a ton of problems that you guys mentioned above.  I finally went and bought a cheap Netgear and plugged it in and forwarded the port  and now I have a MN.
Activity: 422
Meow
please someone can tell how use masternode with vultr, its 2 days and I still don't understand how it works...
someone can tell what is the configuration to do?

I don't know what exactly is your issue, but one thing that can help is to make sure the masternode port is open in your firewall.

If you have an Ubuntu Linux VPS, try running:

Code:
sudo /sbin/iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -d 0/0 -s 0/0 --dport 9999 -j ACCEPT

if you are using port 9999. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions for those running on a home network or on a Windows VPS.
i'm seeing a lot of masternodes popping up.

Dev, what is your donation address?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
please someone can tell how use masternode with vultr, its 2 days and I still don't understand how it works...
someone can tell what is the configuration to do?
legendary
Activity: 1274
It's good seeing all the new faces around here Smiley

Welcome to the community guys!

Pay close attention to item 6 on the roadmap. 
Activity: 425
Lol thats an Easy way to make 1000 masternodes!

not enough coins for 1000 mn's now  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
So the main wallet with let say i have 1000 coins should i live alone with 1000 coins and create mn0 and send 112 coins to it ??
And each mn folder starting with 0 to let's say mn5 will have 112 coins in it n
Will have each 8bit folder n .conf
In roaming it will show up 8bit0, 8bit1, 8bit 2 n so on Huh
I just want to make sure if I am  doing it right

Thanks
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
If you threw an old school P2P server on the masternodes this coin would become #1. Dash is a neat coin, but it's not going anywhere.  There needs to be a coin that is working toward the future. Torrent downloading old school games would be the start of next gen technology.  Being paid to continue the freedom of the internet? Awesome!

That would be perfect. And it is actually featured in the roadmap - torrent seedings -. As long as we have this strong community and support dev, without dumping the coin, we will get there.
If you threw an old school P2P server on the masternodes this coin would become #1. Dash is a neat coin, but it's not going anywhere.  There needs to be a coin that is working toward the future. Torrent downloading old school games would be the start of next gen technology.  Being paid to continue the freedom of the internet? Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
Yeah got 3 masternodes =] Will make stake node now!
Jump to: