Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 228. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
tried but didn't work

We seem to have the same problem  Undecided
Is your modem from your isp also a wifi accespoint?
if so it  has a build in router.you can prolly get access to it from the isp control panel.
That was in my case

The modem from my ISP is just a modem, I use my own router..
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
tried but didn't work

Is your modem from your isp also a wifi accespoint?
if so it  has a build in router.you can prolly get access to it from the isp control panel.
That was in my case
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
I've opened port 999 on the router and when I check it by an online port scanner, it says that the port is open. But still have masternode connection problem.

show ur config pls

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=8bit
rpcpassword=1234
rpcport=9999
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternodeaddr=IP address:9999
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=69N3bStZXQdvo16UzGJpAZQGf8C4uWB91gDAY2bRFkpMLxFshK1

Ip address= IP address shown by http://whatismyipaddress.com/

use another rpcport....not the same!
tried but didn't work
this is not needed...i run my mns without this
something is pretty wrong ^^

can someone tell me how to send coins from masternode without stopping mn
tried but didn't work

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
I've opened port 999 on the router and when I check it by an online port scanner, it says that the port is open. But still have masternode connection problem.

show ur config pls

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=8bit
rpcpassword=1234
rpcport=9999
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternode=1

tried but didn't work
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Are we still staking if we have our MN? i.e. 0.88+0.32?  Or just only receiving the 0.88 rewards from MN?

Just receiving .88 rewards.
legendary

show ur config pls

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=8bit
rpcpassword=1234
rpcport=9999
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternode=1

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Ive done everything within my reach to make my MN work with no success. I ran out of ideas. Im starting to think that has something to do with my ISP.

i set my isp modem/router to modem only mode and it works pefekt with a netgear router. The Portforwarding from the ISP router doesn't work for me. try another router!

show ur config pls

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=8bit
rpcpassword=1234
rpcport=9999
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=0
port=9999
masternode=1

Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Are we still staking if we have our MN? i.e. 0.88+0.32?  Or just only receiving the 0.88 rewards from MN?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Is there any way now to check up more than 1 address?, it is heavy to keep checking one at one xD
legendary

Open the ports on your local firewall and see if that helps

I am going to try different ports one by one. With these opened ports, my laptop is not a computer anymore. It has turned to Hotel California. Everyone is welcome.
legendary

show ur config pls

Yup, same happens to me. If you have any ideas I would appreciate.
Ive done everything within my reach to make my MN work with no success. I ran out of ideas. Im starting to think that has something to do with my ISP.

try port 443, it's usually not blocked by isp!

Will do in a bit, although the ports ive tried before are LISTENING and can be seen in www.canyouseeme.org but no luck.

I desisted with the raspberry, at moment, im using vps on vultr and working fine, iregular payments yet, i mean some more payments on some of them, but other cant get one

Ill give that a look
legendary
How many nodes does everyone have set up?

I'm trying to figure out where everyone stands for the contest.

Oh, and check out my lucky node!

legendary
Activity: 1036
I desisted with the raspberry, at moment, im using vps on vultr and working fine, iregular payments yet, i mean some more payments on some of them, but other cant get one
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

try port 443, it's usually not blocked by isp!
Jump to: