Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 281. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
"version":"v1.0.1.0-g"
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
panic sell, more cheap coins  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
So stakes on this are just dust.  Why bother staking at all?
Activity: 644
We're past block 2000 and we're still running on PoW Tongue
Activity: 676
What will be the next Dark Masternodes coin? Somebody see the same what i'm seeing. CRAVE, TRON, 8BIT, WOC or WOCX it doesn't matter, all the same group? Just thinking loudly here Wink
Placebo my friend.. Alts are back. And with alts, so are the trends Wink

You mean the copy and paste devs are back.  Grin Not complaining took big profits on those coins but some people will have some big looses too, but not my problem Cheesy
CRAVE went to 800k sat with 500k coin supply so this one should go since it has only 100k coin supply somewhere between 1M -2M sat  Smiley, thank god i've bought @ 65k on c-cex  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Only 100k supply Huh
This will go $5
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What will be the next Dark Masternodes coin? Somebody see the same what i'm seeing. CRAVE, TRON, 8BIT, WOC or WOCX it doesn't matter, all the same group? Just thinking loudly here Wink

You mean the copy and paste devs are back.  Grin Not complaining took big profits on those coins but some people will have some big looses too, but not my problem Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
Activity: 210
How high can it go 1 mil sat???

depends on weed type  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How high can it go 1 mil sat???
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Wallet updated chain moving.Thanks Dev.   Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Why price going so high???
Because of the drugs!
Why price going so high???
Activity: 448
why bittrex says blockchain issues and is it safe to send coins to ccex maybe after it synced?

bittrex hasn't updated yet

i highly doubt c-cex has.. maybe send 0.01 as a test-tx to them.

oh my bad i read the thread and dev said he will contact exchanges first so i thought they are up to date, i sent to ccex test 5 but does not look like they updated.. thank you once again
Activity: 295
We should be seeing PoS blocks from 2000, right?
so what about tx from ccex to trx stuck ? is it going back to ccex after the update ? or it will move to trx ?  Huh
Jump to: