Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 285. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Question for someone who mined at launch... I realise that 8bit is up over 400% on trex, but is this price any real return on your mining investment if you rented rigs etc. What is the price for ROI for any renters? Could see a bit of a dip around that mark, jus wanted to have an answer... Cant believe anyone's made any money yet apart from traders buying at 100k till now.. You get my drift I'm sure.

Thanks
Mining price was always around 0.0005-0.001

I was able to mine at 20000sat per coin with a rental and decided against it, big mistake (just after launch)  Angry
Activity: 644
Question for someone who mined at launch... I realise that 8bit is up over 400% on trex, but is this price any real return on your mining investment if you rented rigs etc. What is the price for ROI for any renters? Could see a bit of a dip around that mark, jus wanted to have an answer... Cant believe anyone's made any money yet apart from traders buying at 100k till now.. You get my drift I'm sure.

Thanks
Mining price was always around 0.0005-0.001
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

Thanks
Sold mine, buy back when everyones deposits hit the bittrex,im sure we will see a dip as soon as blockchain is working again,i hope so Grin

Why would you see a dip when it works?
Because there will always be dumpers, so a slight dip, but then immediate rebound. Also @ocminer, you should add a feature to suprnova that automatically withdraws all of your coin balance once they've all matured.. That would be quite useful.
There is hardly any coins for slae upto 600k pmsl
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Sold mine, buy back when everyones deposits hit the bittrex,im sure we will see a dip as soon as blockchain is working again,i hope so Grin

Why would you see a dip when it works?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
why all the pool stopped mining coins?
We are technically in PoS right now, but we are forking later today to make it actually work Tongue

Which means coins are cheap right now.
We are technically in PoS right now, but we are forking later today to make it actually work Tongue
Yes 100k supply and a very small market cap atm is gonna bring some more fun yet
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

POW ended Smiley
What gives this coin value other than speculation?

You can ask this q about any coin and get the same answer.

Its extremely rare. There are selling orders up for 0.1 BTC now. This coin will be worth a ton when it plateaus!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

nothing but you can make much money just with speculation
legendary
Second most traded on Bittrex
Be N0.1 by tomoz

There's barely any coins to buy lol, people Gona have to pay big if we want it number 1 vol on trex
Be N0.1 by tomoz
My goodness this pump is crazy. But this is only the beginning  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

You can ask this q about any coin and get the same answer.
Be N0.1 by tomoz
legendary
Lol not very often u can see the whole sell side of an order book!! This could be a very valuable coin if there's this little to buy!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
Moon?
Jump to: