Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 29. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Couldn't have said it better myself  Cool
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
The URL in the OP seems dead: www.8bitcoin.org
New ANN will be eventually posted next week.

why you should create another announcement thread,
i see this thread is good enough and still active dev ?
anyway is masternodes already active in this 8BIT now ?

OP hasn't been active since 2015. Bad links in first post (obviously) confuses many.
MN is indeed active

So a new thread which dev actually has control over, seems prudent.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

why you should create another announcement thread,
i see this thread is good enough and still active dev ?
anyway is masternodes already active in this 8BIT now ?
Activity: 406
It's an excellent team, and although I don't have much updates on Github, I'm going to invest more in this coin project, and I've been looking forward to its success, everyone's good luck!
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1762
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Great idea. Excellent team! Btw how is my income calculated? (provide an example here as well)
It is calculated using calculator. Example here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=zZhxMbnS68M

why do you need blockchain for this project?
Well, thats a refreshing question. Blockchain is somewhat good to use as a novelty. But probably we indeed don't even need blockchain. Your money can be kept in a database on a server. In this case database should be 8-bit one though, and it should be a big one to accommodate all your money.

Shocked
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Great idea. Excellent team! Btw how is my income calculated? (provide an example here as well)
Activity: 80
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
The title says "Roadmap Stage 4"
Where can I find this roadmap?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Last time someone updated Github was 4 month ago !
Does it mean no one is working on this project ?
It means that old client is no longer maintained.
Activity: 225
Last time someone updated Github was 4 month ago !
Does it mean no one is working on this project ?
Activity: 179
Guys, Devs, somebody please give last snapshot of working cryptopia chain, thank you.

hold tight, uploading now.

This 8bit's really been fun for me. What I've tried to do is sell high when possible and then use that btc to place a buy order for 8bit a bit lower than I sold for, helps support 8bit market to encourage future buying and potentially gets me more 8bit. Running 8 masternodes on 1 machine, I make avg. 9/day over the last week's data... some days as much as 16!

Evertime I try to run more than a wallet on the same machine the first goes out of sync (both works but very slowly so stay permanently out of sync...)
I need only to make a second folder like .8bit and run the second wallet with -datadir right?
Could you say me the specs of your system please?

I'm running Ubuntu 16.04.3 Server with 8 GB RAM and intel xeon processor (processor not as important as ram). I have 4 GB swap that I have set to swappiness 12. Yes, I just have 8 different .8bit directories, one for each mn, and I start/interact with each via the -datadir= option, as you say.

I have found it works much better on Ubuntu server than desktop, but I did have 6 going when I was using Ubuntu Desktop. I only used 8bitd though, not 8bit-qt. I assume 8bit-qt uses a little heavier resources.
Activity: 52
So if you would buy some tokens right now, do they stay on that website or can we download a wallet somewhere and send it there immediately?
Activity: 14
I am interested in the concept offered by this REAL project, I will invite my friend to invest a bit here and support the real project. Good luck!
Activity: 23
I'm curious, subscribed to the thread
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
bounty program? ico?? dafaque in this topic....
Activity: 41
Guys, Devs, somebody please give last snapshot of working cryptopia chain, thank you.

This 8bit's really been fun for me. What I've tried to do is sell high when possible and then use that btc to place a buy order for 8bit a bit lower than I sold for, helps support 8bit market to encourage future buying and potentially gets me more 8bit. Running 8 masternodes on 1 machine, I make avg. 9/day over the last week's data... some days as much as 16!

Evertime I try to run more than a wallet on the same machine the first goes out of sync (both works but very slowly so stay permanently out of sync...)
I need only to make a second folder like .8bit and run the second wallet with -datadir right?
Could you say me the specs of your system please?

It will be 30 minutes or so before fully uploaded, but here's a link (no permissions changes req'd):

Current through yesterday, Nov. 2 2017.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AruK78uahXMyiutsTOCATdP-BKJBbw

Pages:
Jump to: