Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 30. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Guys, Devs, somebody please give last snapshot of working cryptopia chain, thank you.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Good luck!
Are you tired of the ungrateful masses?

This coin will survive, even if it is still asleep right now.

Not really, I am in good mood with consistent vision of this project. This is where this silly quipping comes form. Otherwise you would see here an anger, I guess.

Come on dev, give us a little teaser. We know the new wallet will be PIVX based and you are working hard on it.
I know an ETA is difficult, but do you have something else?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Good luck!

Not really, I am in good mood with consistent vision of this project. This is where this silly quipping comes form. Otherwise you would see here an anger, I guess.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Good luck!

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
i like this dev. he is clearly delusional and has humor. Both are signs of a genius.

he didnt reply that often in the previous months so i'm glad he is alive and in addition he gave us some infos at his latest posts...so, i guess, you whether take the risk with him or you can dump and leave.

i also wanted the windows wallet fixed cause i have coins for like 10 mns and atm i run only one....but whatever...i like it as a linux coin. It made me research and remember stuff again. i might actually try to configure 2-3 mns on the linux machine if i find some time.

we believe in you 8-bit-party. dont game over like atari did.  Grin

You said you run 1 mn for now. What is ROI for this MN ? How many coins a day you get as mn rewards ?
You mentioned a dev is working on this coin, any roadmap ? when new wallet comes ?

Activity: 670
Merit: 130
i like this dev. he is clearly delusional and has humor. Both are signs of a genius.

he didnt reply that often in the previous months so i'm glad he is alive and in addition he gave us some infos at his latest posts...so, i guess, you whether take the risk with him or you can dump and leave.

i also wanted the windows wallet fixed cause i have coins for like 10 mns and atm i run only one....but whatever...i like it as a linux coin. It made me research and remember stuff again. i might actually try to configure 2-3 mns on the linux machine if i find some time.

we believe in you 8-bit-party. dont game over like atari did.  Grin

Activity: 225
If the original dev is not available, the community could find another dev to make a new wallet, fix problems even hard fork
is better than this. this is a great coin, but needs some restorations. community could find a budget for this.

What is ROI for this coin ? I hold 2000 8BIT and I dont know what to do with it, I dont think I can run masternodes with this wallet.
I am not very technical.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Good luck!
Activity: 219
It appears this coin is just plain dead. Continual wallet problems, explorer problems, outdated code and no new developments.

Looks like it's time to dump this coin and move on to another coin. Too many good coins out there with developers that actually respond to inquiries as well as keep the community up to date AND update/improve the code.

Sad... since this was my very first masternode coin. Oh well, live, learn, move on.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I know I keep asking this... but can we get any updates on the progress of the new wallet?
No.

So, is this coin dead?
No.

OK, sorry for bantering  Cool
Basically there's still no ETA that can be announced because of the (temporary) extremely limited time we can spend on the project at the moment. However, the development is active and before ETA will be published, we will ask more community members to participate in testing of the beta version. No hype, no FUD, stay tuned.
Activity: 394
I have 8bit coins in a windows wallet. I now have Ubuntu on my system.

Could someone please show me how to get the 8bit coins from the windows wallet to Ubuntu? (in simple terms Undecided)

Where can I find the link for 8bit wallet for Ubuntu?

By the way, the windows wallet is not syncing.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Please, read your post slowly again and then try to post meaningful post. OK?

Ok, I will make my idea more clear: your first post was a nonsense.

To be even more clear: the original developer is replaced long time ago, and his last login time is irrelevant.
So before making statements, care to familiarize yourself with the subject.

Hopefully this sounds more meaningful.
Activity: 115
Please, read your post slowly again and then try to post meaningful post. OK?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
OP was last time active: May 06, 2015, 11:40:27 PM. This shitcoin looks very dead.

Your logic is fabulous, and the level of insight is impressive Roll Eyes
Reading past the OP could help though Smiley
Activity: 115
OP was last time active: May 06, 2015, 11:40:27 PM. This shitcoin looks very dead.
I know I keep asking this... but can we get any updates on the progress of the new wallet?
No.

So, is this coin dead?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
No.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
any news from dev?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I have recommended one of the users to keep infinite loop / crontab script starting 8bit client every N minutes to mitigate OOMs when memory consumption spikes. Quite rough, although works flawless, he runs 10+ MNs on 8GB machine (with a really small swapfile). In case of database corruption he easily restores it from the client that has been not killed.

Pages:
Jump to: