Pages:
Author

Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 7. (Read 2749 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I hope that the crypto market is becoming more and more regulated and controlled. On the one hand, this is bad because it contradicts the ideas of decentralization, but on the other hand, the market will have fewer SCAM projects.
I personally now see in market control only whales, they control it as they want and they control it for a long time and will continue to
Well, yes, you are right, we will not get away from this, they have very well taken control of the market at the moment and manage it, how long it will be, nobody knows
Activity: 179
I also had problems with the site. From a mobile phone, he absolutely does not want to work adequately. Please fix this problem.
Most likely, the site is simply not optimized for the mobile version, it can be easily fixed via HTML, and then everything will work fine.
I think all these nuances should be understood by potential investors who have decided to work with this project! And just so dig, I think it is not necessary!
Investors should always thoroughly understand all the nuances of the project and make a decision on investing in this project based on their own conclusions.
The main problem of investors is that they listen to others, but they don’t include their brain and as a result lose their money.
But after all, not all of them are such, just a lot of people listen only to themselves and communicate with the project developers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I think all these nuances should be understood by potential investors who have decided to work with this project! And just so dig, I think it is not necessary!
Investors should always thoroughly understand all the nuances of the project and make a decision on investing in this project based on their own conclusions.
The main problem of investors is that they listen to others, but they don’t include their brain and as a result lose their money.
Of course, you need to listen to each other! But the final decision is only for yourself!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Activity: 308
now investors, especially small investors, sit and wait for prices to rise,and are very rarely ready to risk investing in a new project
Everyone is waiting for growth. Perhaps it will start very soon (I sincerely hope for it) and may have to wait until the end of the year ... The first option is certainly more pleasant for everyone! )))
I would like to see your words about the growth of the market come true in the near future,
I do not want another year to see such low price like now   ,apparently the whales do not like this option that the market would grow Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 434
Merit: 12

I hope that the crypto market is becoming more and more regulated and controlled. On the one hand, this is bad because it contradicts the ideas of decentralization, but on the other hand, the market will have fewer SCAM projects.
I personally now see in market control only whales, they control it as they want and they control it for a long time and will continue to
Activity: 238
When someone else's photos, it's just an ordinary scam where people want to earn trust as quickly as possible and just collect money for themselves, a simple scheme
The fact that the market is experiencing such a state, the better for projects because the scam projects simply stop working and no longer invest in them.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I also had problems with the site. From a mobile phone, he absolutely does not want to work adequately. Please fix this problem.
No one will invest in the project, if he finds something suspicious, these are facts, for example, even a team photo.
You are 100% right! It seems to me that if the team wants to remain incognito it is better to be honest to write that the team decided not to publicize their names and photos. But when they use other people's photos, it's like a Scam.
Everyone has the right to ask any question here, right? if a person wants to invest, he will personally communicate with the team
Yes, I will not argue with you! Everyone has the right! But I think for now the information itself is enough and there is no hurry!
Activity: 84
When someone else's photos, it's just an ordinary scam where people want to earn trust as quickly as possible and just collect money for themselves, a simple scheme
Activity: 179
No one will invest in the project, if he finds something suspicious, these are facts, for example, even a team photo.
You are 100% right! It seems to me that if the team wants to remain incognito it is better to be honest to write that the team decided not to publicize their names and photos. But when they use other people's photos, it's like a Scam.
You're probably right. If people knowingly go to the deception and fraud of the facts it is most likely scammers. Let's hope that FORTFC is a decent and honest project.
I think yes, everything will be fine, and you are right that nobody forced anyone to invest in a project, everything happens voluntarily
As for me, the photo is not such an important part in the project, the main thing is how it will develop in the future and what are the prospects for the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You're probably right. If people knowingly go to the deception and fraud of the facts it is most likely scammers. Let's hope that FORTFC is a decent and honest project.
Activity: 92
Everyone has the right to ask any question here, right? if a person wants to invest, he will personally communicate with the team
Activity: 224
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
now investors, especially small investors, sit and wait for prices to rise,and are very rarely ready to risk investing in a new project
Everyone is waiting for growth. Perhaps it will start very soon (I sincerely hope for it) and may have to wait until the end of the year ... The first option is certainly more pleasant for everyone! )))
Activity: 84
I have no doubt that developers can do everything. The team is strong, the project is made technically competently. The only problem that may arise is the lack of money.
Well, for this purpose (to collect money) the team and holds ICO. The project really looks quite interesting and promising. It is possible that the ICO will succeed and the team will assemble a soft cap.
Pages:
Jump to: