Pages:
Author

Topic: 8)[BOUNTY][ICO] FORTFC - UNIQUE CRYPTOLIQUIDITY AGGREGATOR - page 10. (Read 2749 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Nowadays, not all users are willing to appreciate the efforts of admins and so on. Some need everything at once, but it also does not happen!
Unfortunately, most people are not able to adequately assess the work of other people. It always seems like everyone around does nothing ...
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Twitter contest results!

We have received number of twitts dedicated to FortFC project during the contest time! It was hard to select a winner but, in our opinion, the best one is made by @Daniil24309534: https://twitter.com/Daniil24309534/status/1098819726472556545

FortFC congratulates the winner and grants the promocode for 250 EUR in FFCT tokens!

We would like to thank all participants for their support!

Stay tuned for more updates on the upcoming promotions allocated to the Twitter followers!
Very worthy prize. Now the number of people willing to participate in contests will increase.))) Congratulations to the winner!
Activity: 168
Hello,

First of all, many thanks for everyone in this thread who joined and has left any feedback. As of now we have a bounty campaign running. You can earn FFCT tokens by completing the simple social media tasks, making an article, video, graphic deditacted to the FortFC project. As soon as we are ready to launch bounty signature we will make a detailed post here in this thread. Thanks
Thus, it turns out that bounty with signatures on the BTT forum will be possible? It is perfectly! I am very glad that you did not categorically answer "no", but gave a kind of hope.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Twitter contest results!

We have received number of twitts dedicated to FortFC project during the contest time! It was hard to select a winner but, in our opinion, the best one is made by @Daniil24309534: https://twitter.com/Daniil24309534/status/1098819726472556545

FortFC congratulates the winner and grants the promocode for 250 EUR in FFCT tokens!

We would like to thank all participants for their support!

Stay tuned for more updates on the upcoming promotions allocated to the Twitter followers!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I support. People have common goals, plans, interests, and a look into the future. And to find like-minded people is always good.
Communicating in the forums dedicated to cryptocurrency, I found many like-minded people with whom I communicate on other topics. The cryptocurrency really managed to bring together different people together.
Yes, the forum helps a lot! You can learn and gain experience! And such projects are also not a bad chance to earn!
Activity: 252
I support. People have common goals, plans, interests, and a look into the future. And to find like-minded people is always good.
Communicating in the forums dedicated to cryptocurrency, I found many like-minded people with whom I communicate on other topics. The cryptocurrency really managed to bring together different people together.
Activity: 140
I would like to know more about the concept of the FORTFC project. It looks interesting but a bit difficult for non-experts to understand. Can someone explain in simple words but in detail.
Merit: 0
Hello,

First of all, many thanks for everyone in this thread who joined and has left any feedback. As of now we have a bounty campaign running. You can earn FFCT tokens by completing the simple social media tasks, making an article, video, graphic deditacted to the FortFC project. As soon as we are ready to launch bounty signature we will make a detailed post here in this thread. Thanks
For example, I used to actively participate in bounty in social networks. Then I decided that this company’s signature is much more profitable to participate, and for about a year, I’m mainly participating only in the signature company. Will there be something like that?
Unfortunately, I have not met such information. But it is quite possible that the FORTFC team will change its attitude towards bounty and company signatures in particular.
Activity: 182
Project FORTFC is really original and not similar to other projects on the crypto terminal. I hope that this will be appreciated by users and the project will succeed!
Now a very difficult situation on the market. I hope that the team will be able to overcome difficulties and be able to implement their project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
"Trading using FORTFC terminal". What are these terminals? Where are they available?
I understand that FORTFC terminal is own terminals that the FORTFC project team plans to develop and run.
Activity: 140
"Listing on different exchanges"- Which exchanges are you considering? And what is the release date?
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
About generosity. Any information did not appear? Maybe I missed this moment!
What do you mean? All information on the bounty is on the first page of the topic. No new information.
About generosity. Any information did not appear? Maybe I missed this moment!
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I like the fact that the group of telegrams has a very heated discussion and the team is always in touch. Quick answers are extremely encouraging.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
I was also interested in this project because it does not look like other projects. Therefore, I will observe the development.
Project FORTFC is really original and not similar to other projects on the crypto terminal. I hope that this will be appreciated by users and the project will succeed!
Nowadays, not all users are willing to appreciate the efforts of admins and so on. Some need everything at once, but it also does not happen!
to evaluate the project you need to have as much information about the project and the team that develops this project, and the idea of the project is really interesting and requires long-term monitoring
I was also interested in this project because it does not look like other projects. Therefore, I will observe the development.
Activity: 308
very huge request to the admin of this thread,add all active links to telegram Facebook Twitter and a full description of the bounty program with percentage distribution of bets and number of coins per reward
This is a very good offer for the team. Going to the official thread, the user should receive maximum information about the project. I hope that in the future everything will complement.
this is not a suggestion,and most likely the main requirement of many users of the forum ,which refers to the bounty program,the maximum information about an proscale bounty
Activity: 234
The thread is really quite lively and active. I am glad that you listened to the views of ordinary users and made a number of changes in the structure of this thread.
You're right. In this thread is really quite lively communication between users. It's good. It is always pleasant to communicate with people with whom you have common interests.
Activity: 252
It would be great! I would also be happy to take part in the bounty and add the project signature to my account. By the way, I think that a signature is the most effective type of bounty.
I think so too, but unfortunately the project FORTFC team has not yet decided on the launch of the signature company. Maybe in the future they will consider this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: