Pages:
Author

Topic: 8th Alt coin thread. Or what to do now that asics are all over the place. - page 45. (Read 81426 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
What do you guys think of that early miner who is selling his coins?

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/crypto-data-analyst-antoine-le-calvez-reveals-early-bitcoin-miner-is-cleverly-cashing-out/

Do you guys think its Satoshi selling his coins backwards.

Were any of you guys around 2009-2010 ?

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I'm curious about the difference between their calculator and what you get.
They say you get 1.55 coins for 100 coins staked..

so 1.55 x 1.12 = 1.736 coins
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
I'm curious about the difference between their calculator and what you get.
They say you get 1.55 coins for 100 coins staked..
legendary
Still mining BCI

Looking for my staking interest see what I get for 112 coins for a week.
legendary
For any of you running EthOS, you might want to check out this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-ethos-instances-hacked-5037015

Good info  lots of weasels out there be careful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
For any of you running EthOS, you might want to check out this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-ethos-instances-hacked-5037015

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
There are also big names that hold this coin when we saw that CNBC show where they were teaching people "How to buy XRP on Poloniex" near the top.
Classic. Absolutely use that as inverse indicator.

Quote from: philipma1957
Mine BCI and stake it.

I got my first interest payment on my staked BCI

I am mining on Marvell2 pool

http://67.40.164.173:8080/stats

http://67.40.164.173:8080/workers/iG5mxRMZErtXwReBaEvpYam7PQStwgK5hR
I did mine it for a bit, but ProgPow is brutal in terms of power consumption... Had to set my Vegas at -30% PL to keep the 6xrig under 1300W. So sadly, as it stands, mining BCI is not profitable for me anymore (paying $0.16/KHW). Still staking my 30 coins, lol!
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Whatever you guys do, don't short XRP. I got burnt last year on the run up over $3.

I figured this coin was originally less than a penny and no way it was going to hold $1 and then later on holding $2 was proved wrong.

Even if you trade on small margin and leverage the lending fees will get you. I think yesterday you could of bet 0.50% per day by lending XRP.

Trading XRP is truly gambling and you have to either know what you are doing, or be mentally prepared for the big risk/big reward.  The actual token is worthless (I guess you could say that about any crypto really though) but it is cheap and swings wildly.  I wish last year I would have bought it when it was a few cents.  I knew nothing about it but saw that it was very high up on coinmarketcap and extremely inexpensive.  Basically thought if I bought $100 worth i could make $1000 if for some rare chance it skyrocketed.  Could've, would've, should've....  Since then its gone up and down and I find myself still thinking the same thing.  I just can't bring myself to buy into it though, I think sooner or later someone will be holding the bag with this coin.

Yes I agree with you, its a very dangerious coin to hold if you bought it at the wrong time.

However keep in mind this is a coin that went from like half a penny to over $3 in about a year. So about 600x gain or so. It was the most profitable coin of 2017 actually.

There are also big names that hold this coin when we saw that CNBC show where they were teaching people "How to buy XRP on Poloniex" near the top.
legendary

yeah  it will do 52 to 58 watts per th at the wall if lucky.

and maybe Nov for first orders

So that is just about 10-20% more efficient than the whatminer.

Anybody know the chip efficiency of whatminer? Bitmain is about 42J/TH.

No dates for it to arrive or order.

And the 52 to 58 are a guess at efficiency

https://whatsminer.net/product/m10v1-33-x-th-s-whatsminer-includes-220v-psu-batch2-ships-october-15/

1970  to usa from usa includes tariffs psu and shipping  

ships on the 15 of oct.
  wrong

It cannot possibly be $1970 when the web site says $1890 BEFORE 27.6% tariff (to US) and shipping, unless there will be a deal with China before Nov 15. There could be a deal, of course, but not very likely. It is made in China product, right?
correct I will delete mistake
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

yeah  it will do 52 to 58 watts per th at the wall if lucky.

So that is just about 10-20% more efficient than the whatminer.

Anybody know the chip efficiency of whatminer? Bitmain is about 42J/TH.
legendary

yeah  it will do 52 to 58 watts per th at the wall if lucky.

Activity: 68
Merit: 6
Activity: 186
Merit: 4
I'm still sour that I've sold most of my XRP in December BEFORE the great pump.

Just send your money to pokerstars if you feel like gambling, at least you get some action out of that.

Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Whatever you guys do, don't short XRP. I got burnt last year on the run up over $3.

I figured this coin was originally less than a penny and no way it was going to hold $1 and then later on holding $2 was proved wrong.

Even if you trade on small margin and leverage the lending fees will get you. I think yesterday you could of bet 0.50% per day by lending XRP.
Xrp ussualy have a 3 phase pump and yesterday was the end of 2nd phase,having in mind that btc etf decision should be on sept 30 we might see one more pump for xrp towards 0.9$
Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

Trading XRP is truly gambling and you have to either know what you are doing, or be mentally prepared for the big risk/big reward.  The actual token is worthless (I guess you could say that about any crypto really though) but it is cheap and swings wildly.  I wish last year I would have bought it when it was a few cents.  I knew nothing about it but saw that it was very high up on coinmarketcap and extremely inexpensive.  Basically thought if I bought $100 worth i could make $1000 if for some rare chance it skyrocketed.  Could've, would've, should've....  Since then its gone up and down and I find myself still thinking the same thing.  I just can't bring myself to buy into it though, I think sooner or later someone will be holding the bag with this coin.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794

that rally last year was epic... i bought late at 80c and still made money when my sell orders triggered like clockwork at $1, $1.50 and $2

Did you sell all yours after the $2? A few days ago, the price was around $0.25.
If you read up he do set sell orders into those ranges then he definitely done such thing.I didnt even expect XRP hit up all time high of $3.84 last January.
legendary
Mine BCI and stake it.

I got my first interest payment on my staked BCI

I am mining on Marvell2 pool

http://67.40.164.173:8080/stats

http://67.40.164.173:8080/workers/iG5mxRMZErtXwReBaEvpYam7PQStwgK5hR
Activity: 53
Merit: 1

that rally last year was epic... i bought late at 80c and still made money when my sell orders triggered like clockwork at $1, $1.50 and $2

Did you sell all yours after the $2? A few days ago, the price was around $0.25.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----

Pages:
Jump to: