Pages:
Author

Topic: 90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams - page 14. (Read 1771 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
KUWA.ai
March 30, 2020, 12:56:10 PM
Maybe it's because of the current market situation. Investors are not in a hurry. The market is also downward and most of the projects don't have any potential on it. Maybe the number is now 95% or more but there are some project that has something o it. If you use some of your time to do some research then you will find those unique project
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
March 30, 2020, 11:47:47 AM
Im not finding it difficult to detect scam projects anymore simply because I've fall too much for scam projects in the past, now I know how smart scammers can be to achieve their goals, my advice is every scam projects have something to hide, with right questions you can identify bad projects
it's a little difficult for new people to identify a scam project. for people who already have the skills, of course, it will be easy but until now I am still having trouble. however scammers prepare everything very neatly, that's what makes it difficult to distinguish. but for scammers who are careless and just from making a project, I think beginners can also recognize it.
Fraudsters uses various methods and techniques in order to get money or personal information from investors. It's the reason why it's a struggle for a person who doesn't have enough knowledge to identify a profitable project, except if they are willing to make some time learning things that they need to consider before investing. Personally, I've been deceived multiple times, but I finally learned my lesson that's why I consider my experiences as one of the foundation of my decisions.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 30, 2020, 10:31:10 AM
Im not finding it difficult to detect scam projects anymore simply because I've fall too much for scam projects in the past, now I know how smart scammers can be to achieve their goals, my advice is every scam projects have something to hide, with right questions you can identify bad projects
it's a little difficult for new people to identify a scam project. for people who already have the skills, of course, it will be easy but until now I am still having trouble. however scammers prepare everything very neatly, that's what makes it difficult to distinguish. but for scammers who are careless and just from making a project, I think beginners can also recognize it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 30, 2020, 10:08:24 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
March 30, 2020, 10:00:47 AM
Well, even though it was hard to admit, it is true that a big percentage of existing bounty projects in the market are scams. According to the OP it is about 90% which is really a huge percentage. Imagine only a remaining 10% are only the legible and payable bounties. Now, it is not surprising why people have this mindset and generalization that whenever they hear about or encounter a bounty project, the first thing that comes into their mind is that bounties are scams. Admit it or not, it is true to state and nowadays it is really hard to find legible and payable bounties among those numerous bounty projects that are existing in the market. What I can say is that to somehow lessen the chance of getting scam, always take precautionary measures like doing research about the project before engaging on it so that you can be able to assess if it is a legible project or a scam one.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
March 30, 2020, 09:44:53 AM
Yep I agree 90% of the project bounties are scam. We are already 2020 and nothing has changed still many scam project operates, it's like they wait for the fish(investors) to hook. Hunters should avoid to promote a scam project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
March 30, 2020, 09:28:21 AM
Many project bounty campaign are scam with thousand reason, like last payment from bounty campaign just distributed 10% each month but our payment giving with USDT not pay with coin bounty, with higher price after listing they cancel payment and give USD with lower value.
that is a reason that we can hear for a long time. some projects don't even pay after the project has finished selling them. or bounty hunter gets a token payment that will never be registered in the exchange.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
March 30, 2020, 09:22:19 AM
Not just those who have bounties are scam. The number of new projects that are scam had grown massively. Bounties nowadays are not as profitable as how it was around 2017. I wonder how some legitimate projects will gather funds if investors don't trust new projects anymore.
Scam projects can grow very quickly, with coverage in almost every corner of the market but mixed in these niches, we can still find good projects and make appropriate profits, many investors may not have trusted it yet, but somewhere, many investors still have good hope and appreciation for some projects, attracting capital is still very stable, the problem is only slower than in the past. Bounty in this era is deceptive or not, the interest of the participants was very low, bounty is just a game of luck, a little bit of trying to test is enough, the results are not of great concern
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
March 30, 2020, 05:36:12 AM
Sad to say but on this current year and status of the market, it's totally hard to a find decent project, and I know some investors are already sick on investing scam projects.
That's the reality, but why would they still choose to invest in new projects when the chance of success is very low?
Why not invest on bitcoin, it's more volatile and it's quite stronger than all the altcoins combine, old and new, this year so far, we have seem the ups and downs of bitcoin and surely with timing, they can already enjoy some good profit.

Bitcoin start at $7k this year and rise $10K If I am not mistaken,
It also dropped $4k then rise to $6800

The above example would already let them be profitable if they do the right decision.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
March 30, 2020, 04:20:55 AM
Based on what I had noticed here, it seems most of the bounty hunters experienced more scam project/bounty during 2018 and 2019. We still have to look forward to this year if we're going to see more scams or not. Even though they already felt the struggles on participating failed/scam projects, they ignore it. They are not afraid to participate again in other bounties although there is a chance that they might end up falling into other scam projects again. I'm already aware of this issue, that's why I now barely participate in the bounty. If I'm going to join again in the future, maybe I will try to pick the best one even if it takes a lot of time to do the tasks. In that way, I can still assure that I can make a good profit, and it can be equal to the time and effort that I allotted on the said project.

Sad to say but on this current year and status of the market, it's totally hard to a find decent project, and I know some investors are already sick on investing scam projects.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
March 30, 2020, 03:02:14 AM
It's nothing new to see scam bounties here and there, all we need is better research, choose only quality projects and you will be glad you do when the end result is out, there is no way to get rid of these scammers completely but with research you can avoid them
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 30, 2020, 02:36:43 AM
I think the rate of scam aridrop programs is even higher, from 2018 to now we've only witnessed bounty hunters complaining about scam bounty programs.
The best way we can avoid scam bonus programs is to carefully check the projects.
Checking out white papers, development teams, media websites is also a way to help people avoid scam bonus programs.
Nowadays scam projects are very smart, you won't be able to see which ones are scam when you check out simple steps like that. They can easily plagiarize and create a fake development team, now we just need to care about the partners of that project. If the projects have large and real partners, then those projects will certainly succeed
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
March 30, 2020, 02:31:35 AM
Can't say OP is wrong since bounty data from 2018 shows that many bounty projects turned scam and same thing happened last year too, it's not very encouraging to engage in bounties even today but since very few projects still manage to become successful then it's still worth giving the shot
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
March 30, 2020, 01:32:59 AM
Not just those who have bounties are scam. The number of new projects that are scam had grown massively. Bounties nowadays are not as profitable as how it was around 2017. I wonder how some legitimate projects will gather funds if investors don't trust new projects anymore.
Surely they will not be able to call investors in this market. Investors were scared of new projects and they thought it would become a scam in the future. Therefore, if new projects do not have investment enterprises, they will surely fail
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
March 30, 2020, 12:52:15 AM
If you point out a specific number then you must have evidence for it.
Example you make a statistical table for all bounty campaigns on this forum, from January 2019 until now, or from January 2020 until now.
How many campaigns in total. How many paid, how many didn't paid, then calculate the ratio.
He will not have data like that because he only assumed it; the figure could be less or more than 90 percent. I hope there are members of this forum who make statistical charts about this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 30, 2020, 12:51:49 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 30, 2020, 12:46:04 AM
The projects itself are scams not just the bounty alone. It's true some successful projects do not pay bounty hunters when they reach their ICO cap but they're also some who do not raise funds or run away with raised funds.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
March 29, 2020, 11:38:04 PM
If you point out a specific number then you must have evidence for it.
Example you make a statistical table for all bounty campaigns on this forum, from January 2019 until now, or from January 2020 until now.
How many campaigns in total. How many paid, how many didn't paid, then calculate the ratio.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
March 29, 2020, 07:43:38 PM

By making a post, I just wanted to see the whole history of all unpaid bounty, what is main reason and who is the cheater for not paid.
These are just studies, actually there are articles out there already telling most crowdsale in crypto are scam especially in ICO.
This one was published in 2018
https://www.investopedia.com/news/80-icos-are-scams-report/
Now I can telling that bounty manager can't do it or check what is going on CEO brain. Most of the project failed because of development and most of the project paid to bounty hunters.
The call is on the CEO or team behind the project, and bounty managers and bounty hunters are just workers, they do what they are told to do with a specific reward, if the CEO scam, everyone will not get anything.

Activity: 573
Merit: 250
March 29, 2020, 07:23:49 PM
90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams

If I see a project that appeared in 2018 until now has experienced a very significant setback. Most of them are con artists. Fraud that often occurs in the form of postponement of time, not paying the completion of the campaign, not being listed in the exchange, locking up tokens for a very long time, even some who cannot make withdrawals.

There is also something that happens with changes to the wallet payment to the platform in a short duration, so we did not know there was a change. And when we ask easily they answer the distribution period is over. Really we are like dealing with extraterrestrials.

They make campaign participants like their helpers. Change the rules of work as they please, some even delete from the list of campaigns, even though they have worked for up to a month.

Do they not think that we spend a lot of time campaigning for their projects.

All they have to know is that the services of campaign participants are very large towards the success of a project. It is they who continue to provide information to the public.

I hope the bounty manager can check each project before it is managed, and for cheat managers, stop cheating.
By making a post, I just wanted to see the whole history of all unpaid bounty, what is main reason and who is the cheater for not paid. Now I can telling that bounty manager can't do it or check what is going on CEO brain. Most of the project failed because of development and most of the project paid to bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: