Pages:
Author

Topic: 90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams - page 17. (Read 1771 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 27, 2020, 04:41:42 AM
Have you calculated that, lol, just kidding. I would say it's more than 90% if you take the word as correct that altcoin market is more complex than we take it as. There are a lot of way to scam. Even though if a bounty pays you and it has been listed in an exchange, it can be a scam project. Look at Nano healtgcare project. They have done everything properly and listed on so called exchange, no volume and nothing for more than 2 years. What bounty participants got, nothing? They are scam too. So, it's safe to say the figure is more than 95%, it's better to not participating any bounty.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
March 27, 2020, 04:31:15 AM
well, maybe you're right that most of the ico projects or 99% are fraudulent projects. but I think there are still good projects to follow like the Insurance project they have a valid team and a good product. if you are interested, you can reconsider and take part in it.
Yes, and as I examine, there aren't many good projects this year, and it can be said that only 1% is worthy of being followed by everyone, even though everyone has their own analysis in joining a new project this year.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
March 27, 2020, 04:22:51 AM
Yes you are right, and this is possible because of silly exchanges in crypto space, scammers won't lose out only the investors will, the list their scam projects on cheap exchanges and any amount that was raised will still be profit for them, we investors are the one to become strict with new projects
IEO can sometimes be the thing that lets us know whether the project has potential or not. it's just that, I agree with you. however, there are so many scammers who take advantage of the ease of listing their tokens into a market, so it makes IEO scams easier to develop.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
March 27, 2020, 04:08:26 AM
well, maybe you're right that most of the ico projects or 99% are fraudulent projects. but I think there are still good projects to follow like the Insurance project they have a valid team and a good product. if you are interested, you can reconsider and take part in it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
March 27, 2020, 03:40:33 AM
Yes you are right, and this is possible because of silly exchanges in crypto space, scammers won't lose out only the investors will, the list their scam projects on cheap exchanges and any amount that was raised will still be profit for them, we investors are the one to become strict with new projects
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
March 27, 2020, 03:28:41 AM
Bounty is not entirely a scam because there are still a number of projects that will be successful in the future and as of now I think many projects with new innovations and good goals going forward and for the bounty problem it depends on the rules of the bounty manager.

We know that the bounty manager is now so detailed that if there is cheating it will be deleted from the list of campaigns as well as those who only work for a month they will disqualify it because they do not do it fully until the end of the campaign. middle of the road it will be deleted by the bounty manager.

But for the average project at the moment it takes a long time to develop the project and to enter the exchange also requires a large cost, therefore they always raise funds for a long time I think it's legitimate as long as at the end they will succeed on their own.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
March 27, 2020, 03:06:49 AM
That's right 90% of bounty project are scam, the last bounty campaign what I'm working on is Zero Carbon Project and that made me very disappointed because they paid me with a new token which is ZCBC (ZCP Bounty Coin) while their coin is ZCC and has been listed on idex.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
March 27, 2020, 02:52:07 AM
That is why you should choose the bounty of the famous campaign managers. They will ensure scam-related issues, and you will definitely receive tokens when you complete the task. I rarely encounter scam projects because I have the experience of choosing bounty, besides I only participate in the bounty of a few famous manager in this forum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
March 26, 2020, 09:49:26 PM
This is true. Bounty campaign has reduced its reputation already due to many scam projects. Good thing we have reputable managers who are looking for legit projects that launch campaign. Well, I have joined miracle tele campaign and earned from it. Too bad that the project known to be scam due to their exit scam. Keeping in touch with potential managers are also advantage but no doubt that they are just paid to handle. Some manager keeps on accepting project to launch though the project is scam as  long as they get paid. If I were you guys, I look for the ones that paid btc or even at least major altcoin such as eth or xrp. Dont waste time on altcoins its different time now compared before.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
March 26, 2020, 09:37:08 PM

Do they not think that we spend a lot of time campaigning for their projects.

All they have to know is that the services of campaign participants are very large towards the success of a project. It is they who continue to provide information to the public.

I used to be a bounty hunter before thus I feel your frustrations about these useless projects. Efforts and time were made and yet the team always postponing the payments and the bounty rewarda especially when the market is down. If one participant can just spot if the bounty will turned to be scam or not, we can save some time and efforts. But how? Look for the transparent project teams and a good bounty manager.

I hope the bounty manager can check each project before it is managed, and for cheat managers, stop cheating.

I always choose a good and reputable manager before joining. I am not saying new managers are not good enough to handle bounty but an experienced and established bounty manager will lead a good project.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 26, 2020, 08:40:52 PM
so what is your decision right now ??
are you still working on one of the bounty projects?
with real facts like this why are there still so many people joining the  campaign bounty?
for me campaign bounty is a bonus that we get in our free time and only lucky people can feel the benefits, so there is no harm in trying.
true, bounty is one of the side jobs and do not let the bounty be your main job, you can do other things such as creating a website, trading, and playing other online businesses, the results of the bounty are not enough because the results are now a little not like before

many people use bounty as thier main job because they dont have a main job . the advantage is that they can spend thier whole time on the internet joining many campaigns and finding other sideline jobs too  .

that is one fails they still have a hope on the other  but for the people that already have a good job , they can still participate and make bounty as a hobby or a sideline job only . they are also the ones that suggest that bounty shall not be treated as a main job but they didnt know the pain of hunting for a real job nowadays 
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
March 26, 2020, 08:28:15 PM
with real facts like this why are there still so many people joining the  campaign bounty?
for me campaign bounty is a bonus that we get in our free time and only lucky people can feel the benefits, so there is no harm in trying.
true, bounty is one of the side jobs and do not let the bounty be your main job, you can do other things such as creating a website, trading, and playing other online businesses, the results of the bounty are not enough because the results are now a little not like before
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
March 26, 2020, 07:58:02 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
March 26, 2020, 07:52:15 PM
90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams

If I see a project that appeared in 2018 until now has experienced a very significant setback. Most of them are con artists. Fraud that often occurs in the form of postponement of time, not paying the completion of the campaign, not being listed in the exchange, locking up tokens for a very long time, even some who cannot make withdrawals.

There is also something that happens with changes to the wallet payment to the platform in a short duration, so we did not know there was a change. And when we ask easily they answer the distribution period is over. Really we are like dealing with extraterrestrials.

They make campaign participants like their helpers. Change the rules of work as they please, some even delete from the list of campaigns, even though they have worked for up to a month.

All they have to know is that the services of campaign participants are very large towards the success of a project. It is they who continue to provide information to the public.

I hope the bounty manager can check each project before it is managed, and for cheat managers, stop cheating.
Bounty manager can't do nothing about it. His has more experience than you and applied it by research but sometimes could scam. I know still several users can give you some names and all campaign will success which means 100% success. Even if I tell you some names than 85%-95% aren't scam, 5-10 percent scam project doesn't matter to anyone.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
March 26, 2020, 07:49:16 PM
Could be higher now, the market is down and investors are not looking for new coins so those developers they are just gone after getting funded we have so many projects recently that scammed so many investors like Adab IronX, if the project is scam so are the bounties, you will either not going to get it or if you got it it will have no value in the market.
You're absolutely right,I am also part of Ironx campaign. Listed in their own exchange but no buyers. I dont know what is wrong but all the bounty always like this. Long bearish make a lot of investors do not want to invest in a new project and this fact they use for playing victim and then scam.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
March 26, 2020, 07:48:44 PM
If I see a project that appeared in 2018 until now has experienced a very significant setback. Most of them are con artists. Fraud that often occurs in the form of postponement of time, not paying the completion of the campaign, not being listed in the exchange, locking up tokens for a very long time, even some who cannot make withdrawals.
The wild days of projects are over, there was a time when you could  make money with any projects and dump everything on the market but things have changed when the investors understand that they are created to make money for the creators and nothing else and hence you really find investors now a days for these shitty projects.

There are limits for the bounty manager too to understand whether a certain project is a fraud or not. It is up to the participant or the investor to know about the team and the concept before jumping into these risky situations.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 26, 2020, 07:41:40 PM
Could be higher now, the market is down and investors are not looking for new coins so those developers they are just gone after getting funded we have so many projects recently that scammed so many investors like Adab IronX, if the project is scam so are the bounties, you will either not going to get it or if you got it it will have no value in the market.
How do we know if its legit
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
March 26, 2020, 07:37:36 PM
Despite the fact, that it not only project that run away with investors fund are scam i dont believe 90% of crypto related project are scam because we're alot of experience users which background check most new project posted on altcoin bounty section, we also have the IEO scheme although some exchange site manipulated it by using it to enrich their pocket but it somehow eradicated scam project.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 26, 2020, 07:35:41 PM
90% Of Project Bounties Are Scams

There is also something that happens with changes to the wallet payment to the platform in a short duration, so we did not know there was a change. And when we ask easily they answer the distribution period is over. Really we are like dealing with extraterrestrials.

They make campaign participants like their helpers. Change the rules of work as they please, some even delete from the list of campaigns, even though they have worked for up to a month.

You sure its 90%. I have seen almost 100% of the people are complaining about the bounty program being a scam. About changing rules, if you read their rules carefully before joining, you will see that one of the rules says that the rules can be changed according to the managers will without any prior notice. So, I guess they aren't doing anything wrong (though I know it is unethical and not right at all).
Participants get deleted probably because they broke one or more rules. They don't get notified when they get kicked?
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 26, 2020, 07:35:05 PM
I will love to add Failed word also. Yes now days it's rare to see a good projects which are paid bounty hunters properly. Now days which projects are  coming they are not good projects (maximum times). So hunters deprived from good payment. It was started from 2018 and still going on. But now days we see failed project than scams. So i will recommend hunters to choose meaningful projects, don't look at their greedy give way, focus on couple of projects not on 20/30 projects. I believe it'll be easier to find a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: