Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 53. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 10:23:26 AM
I dont think all or 99 percent of airdrop are scam. There are some airdrop tokens that are legit , some are shit coins.
Maybe you said it scam because some uses airdrop to hack some wallet and accounts . I dont know how they do it . But because in airdrop you gave some of your information somw hackers used it to hack your wallet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
July 15, 2018, 10:19:07 AM
for now a lot of airdrop bots that do not pay .. my own already often join airdrop bot that is not clear coin.but that is risk for crypto hunter..calm down and spirit to join many bounty and airdrop
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
Personally, I was not deceived in the air . Participated, and am running. Getting my coins. While you're ahead .
Activity: 77
July 15, 2018, 09:08:57 AM
that Airdrop might be worth $10k-$25k USD in less than a year. Now there are people spending lots of hours for nothing.
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 05:11:19 AM
Yes very true, they create the project for scamming people by dumping in exchange after listed ,that's the reason i prefer to do bounty than airdrop.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
99 percent could be scams but if you find the ones in that 1% it will make you wealthy . Last year I git lucky I guess with a totally free airdrop coin called deeponion and it made me a lot more money than all the shit icos I had invested money in  so the same rule applies to icos 99% are scam .the only difference is icos you have to put money upfront airdrops you get then freely distributed by becoming part of the community
Activity: 25
July 15, 2018, 04:57:22 AM
Better to do bounties than airdrops, rewards are much better.
Activity: 190
July 15, 2018, 04:29:41 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
if my experience from scam airdrop, I sent an email from the airdrop and emailed it I was told to enter my private key and I doubt it, and finally I asked someone who knew more about scam and I was surprised when he said that it is a scam airdrop, how lucky I am because, i have not given my private key.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
I do not think so. Just that one have to be careful with airdrops in my own opinion. Airdrops are largely worthless when they come on exchanges as the tokens been airdropped does not have value
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 15, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
I think not all Airdrop are scams 99% !! still have 1% will be true or to be succes !! just try until you got that coin and observe for what you see in there channel!! or what the topics of there group so  youll know it quickly!!

Of course not.
Follow the progress of my airdrop faucet WSPU2 and you can see that if a token is based on a realistic economy it works perfectly.
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
I think not all Airdrop are scams 99% !! still have 1% will be true or to be succes !! just try until you got that coin and observe for what you see in there channel!! or what the topics of there group so  youll know it quickly!!
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
July 15, 2018, 04:09:18 AM
I made a good amount of money from airdrop last 2017, I disagree with this statement. The current market condition is really bad right now, of course your reward is very less, maybe it's one of the reasons that people think airdrops are scam.
Activity: 30
July 15, 2018, 04:06:43 AM
It's hard to say. In fact, I made a few hundred dollars from Aidrop and Bounty. Stitching important and influencing your money that is choosing the project to do.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 04:04:32 AM
Everybody knows all airdrops are scam now. You cant make money with airdrops. If you joined the campaign a year ago, you could make money. you can only earn 3-5 dollars right now Wink
Dont waste your time!
Activity: 95
July 15, 2018, 03:59:41 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

I just got one of my numerous airdrops send their tokens,it is worth only 3 $. Much like  a waste of time
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 07:36:32 PM
So far I have not been defrauded in airdrops, perhaps in light of the fact that I simply joined as of late.

Or then again perhaps in light of the fact that I just take an interest in airdrops when it's overseen by dev group whom picked up my trust.

I have faith in the last reason
Activity: 71
July 14, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

can not be concluded if 99% airdrop is a scam, I follow some airdrop and I get tokens after finishing the project. and all the aidrop I follow always pay me, so you can not conclude that way. maybe some airdrop scam and some airdrop succeed.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 14, 2018, 09:45:54 AM
I agree only 50% of the author's opinion.
Here is why I can not 100% agree with your opinion.
First of all, not all air drops are SCAM. The meaning of SCAM is the form of taking money from investors with ICO. Air Drop is a marketing strategy that makes ICO's promotional impact stand out.
Of course, like the author's comment, the hacker who wants to extract personal information from the Air Drop itself is not a scammer.
As the number of ICO projects increased a lot this year than last year, the number of air drops also increased enormously at the same time. In this case, the ICO is failing, and the air drop applied by the applicant is also useless as it is. In this case, I can not think of scam as an unavoidable case.
Except those trusted icos were using the airdrop as marketing purpose but in fact there was a lot of airdrop tokens are useless and after it being listed on the exchange site and then the creator was sending their amount to the exchange and dump it instantly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:43:11 AM
Surrender this last thing. Never give up, always do everything to the end and you will find yours and achieve it for sure. I'm sure of this, because I do exactly the same and sometimes I really get what I want.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
Honestly, I do not like the airdrop. Although follow the airdrop for free but I am not interested. I was afraid to put great hopes on airdrop and then I get false hopes from airdrop. From the beginning, I did not like the airdrop. I also have a prediction if tokens generated through airdrop are less potential and have no bright future. It turns out my decision not to follow airdrop is true because it is a lot of airdrop tokens are not getting a position in the crypto currency market and even a fraud attempt.
Pages:
Jump to: