Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 48. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 08:10:16 AM
Agree with you, faced a lot of airdrops which resulted to be scams. This why I switched to bounty campaigns  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 08:07:19 AM
This is really true. Now a lot of people fall into the situation when projects are in most cases scam projects. I do not understand this, it's only the greed of the developers. We need to figure out how to avoid this.
Activity: 65
July 23, 2018, 08:02:49 AM
I have worried about this problem recently. But then I have decided that airdrops are not ICOs/ bounties, in which you invest your money/ a lot of time, you don’t need to analyze their whitepaper, team, idea, just only to fill the form and believe in your success))
I still try to participate in so much ardrops as I can and even don’t count their amount. I believe that among the last 1% there may be the future Ethereum, who knows? Also to make it easier I use special auto-filling scripts that I have found on this forum
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 06:27:57 AM
I agree that airdrops this year isn't good enough compared to lsst year. But it's not 99% scam, some of it are paying but not much. Bounty still much better than doing airdrops.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 06:16:27 AM
Compared  last year the airdrop payment is very low. Sometimes it cost nothing, but I still do participate in airdrop it's free and who knows the future of this altcoins. I am bit choosy now, because  of  those scammers who wants your personal details only.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:13:25 AM
I'm absolutely agree with you. But I can advise you to participate in real projects which tokens have already on exchange. Usually normal projects pay you some tokens it's not so much but it is risk free.
July 23, 2018, 06:10:45 AM
Not all of airdrop is scam. The fact, we just get little amount of tokens if we dont have many referral. Mostly the airdrop force us to find referrals as many as we can. Especially who want to invest in their ICO. That's the hard point to do, persuade people to invest there which mostly didn't have good roadmap or whitepaper. The best way that we can do is join the airdrop which also have bounty campaign on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
July 23, 2018, 06:09:25 AM

That depends on what airdrops you use because of the fact that the airdrop is sold is mostly listed on coinmarketcap and its price is great when it releases the exchanger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 05:29:57 AM
You need to be smart in terms of airdrop because some of them do not pay after ICO. you need to read white paper and join a telegram channel so you know about the project.
if I'm with you join your signiture campaign to be sure to give you a token.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 05:26:40 AM
it's true because we know they're just passing us off. after ICO they do not give you after you register we need to have a strategy so we will not fall victim to a scam. we must always be sure that we are not expecting to receive a token.
July 23, 2018, 05:25:41 AM
I participated in two airdrops, which turned out to be successful. My friend participated in the projects of semux and privcy. He said that these are working applications, without any fraud.
Activity: 125
July 23, 2018, 05:23:46 AM
Yes there are many airdrop scams this year and i feel bad on that like I've joined lots of airdrops this year 2018 but seems no profit at all. i don't think if airdrops is good way to make profit cause i started to have a doubt and believing that airdrops is waste of time.
Activity: 462
July 23, 2018, 04:59:58 AM
I have not been interested in Airdrop for a long time. But I do not think 99% of them are Scam. Among the air droplets there are many legitimate air droplets, benefiting investors. But not a few drops of air is Scam. So, in my opinion, if you want to get involved in the droplets then you need to look into the project and follow the campaign requirements.
July 23, 2018, 04:45:32 AM
I'm not taking part in airdrops now. Because most companies paid me nothing, while others listed very few coins.
Activity: 91
July 23, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
I dare say that more than 90% of the airdrops are close to scam. There are no real projects. The team members are also fake. Their purpose is just to lie to you to participate in ICO.
Activity: 95
July 23, 2018, 04:31:12 AM
As much as I would like to agree with you, I'd rather say "most airdrops are scam" but not all. 90% of airdrops IMO are scan as I believe there are still good and legit airdrops out there too but it takes a whole lot of research, study and intuitions to get to know them. Airdrops with Sign Message KYCs are all scam, as it enables then the opportunity to have total access to your wallets. Very recently I got my wallet compromised via airdrops and lost all my valuable assets. Beware of airdrops!!!!
Activity: 119
July 22, 2018, 03:00:13 AM
Indeed it is,so you have to stay away from these useless airdrops since it can scarcely give you pennies ! you ought to be more engaged in abundance chasing in light of the fact that that is the place the cash streams without gambling anything,free cash would be superior to taking a chance with your interests in exchanging or in ICO speculations I wont be so certain about these airdrops since they have less odds of getting recorded in enormous trades.
Activity: 114
July 21, 2018, 01:06:40 AM
That's a lot of scam airdrop. Currently I'm watching some telegrams about airdrop and I do not care about it anymore because there are so many airdrop scams. I was disappointed with that. So,  if I see airdrop only given for free and how the project works well if it does not have the cost, I see it is often a lot in the campaign on the thread.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 12:48:27 AM
not completely airdrop scam, i prefer airdrop from ico project that hold bounty, and until now when i follow airdrop almost all proved to pay me. albeit in small nominal terms.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 12:46:30 AM
Really?  Well, I just follow 2 airdrops.  I wonder the chance I could get something from them.  1% from 2, I am not good at math, but I think it is very bad chance.
Pages:
Jump to: