Pages:
Author

Topic: 999Dice.com - Just Launched - 0.1% house edge, faucet & earn BTC - page 10. (Read 67976 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Can any one tell me how to contact support?
for me site is not responding..
Or is there any problem with the site?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Site is not responding.. is any other members facing the same problem?
Same here not able to get the site up on my browser.  Huh
Activity: 299
Site is not responding.. is any other members facing the same problem?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
It appears to be a very reasonable and profitable site.  Just have to wait to see everything get work out first.
Activity: 266
If we still play everything means not so badly!
HOW TO CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR site and disable GOOGLE 2FA authentication? Hello, thanks for the reply. Grin

The 999dice admin has left bitcointalk long time ago. There is a "contact" tab on the site, in which you can leave a message to the owner.
thank you, but there are no tabs, write theirs mail me, thanks.

You can click the contact button (the one I circled in red for you in the screenshot), and there you can leave a message to the owner.
I have no idea about their email address. I see people sending emails to [email protected] in the past, but I am not sure if it still works or not.

Thank you, I can not come in and authorize it to be on this page, but I wrote a letter to this address, was held for more than an hour, there is no answer. a dangerous site. we must be careful. Do see there is any way to contact them, phone, Skype, vayber, another address? Thank you .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
HOW TO CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR site and disable GOOGLE 2FA authentication? Hello, thanks for the reply. Grin

The 999dice admin has left bitcointalk long time ago. There is a "contact" tab on the site, in which you can leave a message to the owner.

You can click the contact button (the one I circled in red for you in the screenshot), and there you can leave a message to the owner.
I have no idea about their email address. I see people sending emails to [email protected] in the past, but I am not sure if it still works or not.
Admin 999dice.com Hi, how to disable the account in his 2-FA GOOGLE? my login StilikInvest, regestrirovalsya today, disable 2 fa! Thanks, waiting for an answer.
send mesagge support to jack admin 999dice.com fast respon for you
Write me the address.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Admin 999dice.com Hi, how to disable the account in his 2-FA GOOGLE? my login StilikInvest, regestrirovalsya today, disable 2 fa! Thanks, waiting for an answer.
send mesagge support to jack admin 999dice.com fast respon for you

legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
for me i lost more on primedice than on 999dice with the same gamestil^^
if u play with normal bets on 999dice i dont think it scam u.. i think only if u make 200bets or whatever with one click that is a bit fishy

I am afraid of playing on 999dice because it can cheat any person easily, when we have so many dice sites around than it doesn't make any sense to keep playing on this scam site, i will suggest you stay from this fishy dice site and better move to another trustworthy dice site.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
jake just give rain for  interesting ppl come to dice
but will back to jake
sh**t never win in your site 999dice 100% scam
and if I'm not mistaken jake make rain with great rewards, as some of my friends who sometimes get a 0.1BTC or 500k dogecoin

So your friends just playing there because jake give a nice rains?  That rains are just a promotion thing to make dumb players to come back to their scam site.
Come on..dont judge a bitcoin gambling site is good just because they are giving away some money.
you can do it the smart way, do not need to spend money to bet there or you just take the rain then go. it's a good way, because it was raining fairly big Cheesy

Sounds like a promotion abuse on a scam site, fair enough lol. But not all players are smart as abusers who can just wait for rain then go.

but to be honest, my friend was playing there and I was amazed that he always made a profit. even the last time he got 0.2. he always brings capital 0.005-0.01BTC

but I myself have not played again there, because it's bad for me always lose and gain strange things.

Always made profit? It sounds too good to be true, seems that your friend has unstoppable luck lol.
If it is true, why you dont ask your friend how to play there and always make profit as him?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
for me i lost more on primedice than on 999dice with the same gamestil^^
if u play with normal bets on 999dice i dont think it scam u.. i think only if u make 200bets or whatever with one click that is a bit fishy
Activity: 938
I see there are still many people who play there,so I guess they benefit though also get expect Giveaway Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
but will back to jake
and if I'm not mistaken jake make rain with great rewards, as some of my friends who sometimes get a 0.1BTC or 500k dogecoin

So your friends just playing there because jake give a nice rains?  That rains are just a promotion thing to make dumb players to come back to their scam site.
Come on..dont judge a bitcoin gambling site is good just because they are giving away some money.
you can do it the smart way, do not need to spend money to bet there or you just take the rain then go. it's a good way, because it was raining fairly big Cheesy

Sounds like a promotion abuse on a scam site, fair enough lol. But not all players are smart as abusers who can just wait for rain then go.

but to be honest, my friend was playing there and I was amazed that he always made a profit. even the last time he got 0.2. he always brings capital 0.005-0.01BTC

but I myself have not played again there, because it's bad for me always lose and gain strange things.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
but will back to jake

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
but will back to jake

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Guy's why dose the forum not have some kind of "remove" feature. Looks to me like you have one determined set of scammers here and something needs to be done..

Well done stunna for doing the digging here. After reading all your posts and links you provided I am on the same page as you something smells off about this..

Scammers will never give up here unless the forum changes..
Do we want to risk this place turning into the place to come and lose bitcoins.

I know a few members who refuse to come here now for fear of exploit kits on the "fake" ponzi schemes.

I myself have been targeted in the past week with malware in email from the forum.

If things get bad here mods need to realized that AV companies will eventually blacklist the forum if there are links to malware or exploit kits being pushed..

As for this ponzi scam.. give up OP..  Your as they say "Busted"
Pages:
Jump to: