Pages:
Author

Topic: 999Dice.com - Just Launched - 0.1% house edge, faucet & earn BTC - page 11. (Read 67976 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
I played at this site for a long time before I decided to move to other gambling site. But I dont think that this site is rigged. I have a lot of friends in there. Jake frequently comes to the chat room and makes some conversation with players. They also have a good rain system and most of the mods in there are very friendly and very wise aswell. Maybe one day I will play on that site again. I miss all of my friends in there and hopefuly most of them still active at that site when I came back.

I also have long abandone this site believe it or not I never win playing at this site even one of my friends get the red line 25 streak in 2014
I just checked out some time since I had 300 referrals there
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I played at this site for a long time before I decided to move to other gambling site. But I dont think that this site is rigged. I have a lot of friends in there. Jake frequently comes to the chat room and makes some conversation with players. They also have a good rain system and most of the mods in there are very friendly and very wise aswell. Maybe one day I will play on that site again. I miss all of my friends in there and hopefuly most of them still active at that site when I came back.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
jake just give rain for  interesting ppl come to dice
but will back to jake
sh**t never win in your site 999dice 100% scam
and if I'm not mistaken jake make rain with great rewards, as some of my friends who sometimes get a 0.1BTC or 500k dogecoin

So your friends just playing there because jake give a nice rains?  That rains are just a promotion thing to make dumb players to come back to their scam site.
Come on..dont judge a bitcoin gambling site is good just because they are giving away some money.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
jake just give rain for  interesting ppl come to dice
but will back to jake
and if I'm not mistaken jake make rain with great rewards, as some of my friends who sometimes get a 0.1BTC or 500k dogecoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
jake just give rain for  interesting ppl come to dice
but will back to jake
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The admin is nice, he tips users and chat is friendly, people also win nice so i guess one cant blame it as scam

Nice admin and free tips does not mean that it is not a scam, please read all the whole pages on this thread and you will fund the reasons why many people say it is a scam site.

but if he was scam, shouldn't the site go down a long time ago?

The tips are just to attract people , he gives out small amount and takes big . It turned out that it is not provably fair long ago. People who are new to gambling go play there and get attracted because of the rain bot . Take all the big gamblers suggestion here , play in other sites .
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
why jake not always update in bitcointalk.org

he can not prove the words stunna

yes true, because almost all of this forum have said that 999dice cheating. but I was quite wonder there are still many people who play there.

and the possibility he had no update on bitcointalk forum, because there will not be people who believe with him, but they still benefit a lot without active in this forum
why jake not always update in bitcointalk.org

he can not prove the words stunna
this site scam
i m deposit 3000 doge  7x

and lose all
really?? this site scam dont believe with jake
he scammer system dice
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

actual i dont see a scam there.. the pic are 2 different accounts.
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
The admin is nice, he tips users and chat is friendly, people also win nice so i guess one cant blame it as scam

Nice admin and free tips does not mean that it is not a scam, please read all the whole pages on this thread and you will fund the reasons why many people say it is a scam site.

Why should they?

There are still a lot of unsuspecting players and new players always come in. It is profitable to keep this scam running, so they do it.

wow so many angry at that site :O
p.s: MY LOSSES exceeds 0.5BTC well too bad for me Sad bad days are incoming
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Why should they?

There are still a lot of unsuspecting players and new players always come in. It is profitable to keep this scam running, so they do it.
Xavier

legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Xavier
The admin is nice, he tips users and chat is friendly, people also win nice so i guess one cant blame it as scam.
The website pretty seems  rigged though. Well who are we to decide
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I have player there lots. I have won some but ultimately I have lost. The problem I have with the site that raises suspicion on my end, it that when I open a new account, it goes pretty well for the first 100 bets or so, then it all goes downhill. It just seams so strange sometimes.
legendary
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I really enjoy this site I've profited over 2.5 BTC so far

No need to bump a scam and rigged dice site even though you are in good profit (any proofs of your profit?)
Activity: 158
I really enjoy this site I've profited over 2.5 BTC so far
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
if your site can be trusted to produce BTC???/ Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
even though the website is not the best looking i really like that you allow players to bet 200 times in a few seconds its really helpful when trying out new strategies?

The site has been proved as scam earlier though I yet don't know why and the exact reasons. The basic reason for anyone to believe this is because the owner never comes here and always newbies say good about site Grin
Pages:
Jump to: