Pages:
Author

Topic: A 3 year old just asked me for the wifi password - page 2. (Read 2316 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
better to tell them that bitcoin is a bad bad thing must stay away from it ,, its bad juju . but this will make them want bitcoin more -_-
Older people also tell me that smartphones are a bad thing and that I should stay away from them.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
I remember hearing about this kid who got into bitcoin when he was 14 cause he was trying to find a new way to pay for WoW gold without using his parents credit card.

So this kid started mining at 14, after a while forgot about it and stopped playing WoW too, realised later he had still saved up the btc when he started hearing it in the news. This was around the same time he turned 18 and sold off 2000 coins, nice way to start your life.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Our kids will want Bitcoin and laugh at currency.

They will laugh at how stupid we were before Bitcoin.

HA HA HA
better to tell them that bitcoin is a bad bad thing must stay away from it ,, its bad juju . but this will make them want bitcoin more -_-
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

HA HA HA

well kids are smart.

As we were kids and I had C-64 my father even didn't knew how to run a game Smiley
And I was recording my first app made in basic on a tape Smiley

Kids are like a sponge. Put a sponge on a water Smiley It is like kids Smiley Give a kid a computer.
Activity: 714
NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!
That is nothing. I have seen a browser made by a two year old boy.  Tongue

Wow hey were you serious about it Huh I can't imagine a 2 year even writing it national language and here you are talking about a 2 year coding :O
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
I've convinced toddlers to play video games and how to read basic words, you can show them a lot if your willing to put in the time, I'll even have them doing simple math, because the games they play demand it.

Wait till this is fully developed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-oculus-rift-coin-orc-the-first-physically-mined-cryptocurrency-431248 For punishment, parents will be able to set how many blocks their kids need to mine before they're able to play their favorite game. During the entire time, the kid will see some game (read advert) they desire to have and how many blocks are left to quarry before it's paid for and shipped to their door, ergo punishment time is over, yet the kid's still quarrying away hours later about to reach their goal.

Pretty powerful concept, eh?

You read it here second.

~TMIBTCITW

A Bitcoin sweatshop!
Activity: 806
Merit: 1000
 I should make him understand better.Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
I've convinced toddlers to play video games and how to read basic words, you can show them a lot if your willing to put in the time, I'll even have them doing simple math, because the games they play demand it.

Wait till this is fully developed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-oculus-rift-coin-orc-the-first-physically-mined-cryptocurrency-431248 For punishment, parents will be able to set how many blocks their kids need to mine before they're able to play their favorite game. During the entire time, the kid will see some game (read advert) they desire to have and how many blocks are left to quarry before it's paid for and shipped to their door, ergo punishment time is over, yet the kid's still quarrying away hours later about to reach their goal.

Pretty powerful concept, eh?

You read it here second.

~TMIBTCITW
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
Just kiddin'.
But once Chris Pirillo was saying something of that sort of a 11 y.o one.

Haha. I was going to say! Some advanced kid!
legendary
Activity: 1115
Merit: 1016
ASMR El Salvador
Just kiddin'.
But once Chris Pirillo was saying something of that sort of a 11 y.o one.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
truly advanced 3 yr old indeed,maybe in the future btc's will be the currency...
Activity: 574
freedomainradio.com

HA HA HA
Bitcoin is a currency too.
Activity: 1
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

WTF, do you have a link of the website of this project?

there probably isn't even a website, a simple browser can be built in minutes using microsoft c++ 2008 Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

WTF, do you have a link of the website of this project?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

Yeah right, are you serious?
Activity: 42

HA HA HA

This is deep!
Small Red and Bad

Really! That's crazy. I have a two year old and we're always been told how advanced he is for his age, but there's no way he'd be able to do anything like that. Surely it wasn't real? Was it in the Daily Mail?
I believe remotemass saw Internet Explorer and simply made a logical deduction.
Haha good one Cheesy

I would be amazed if I ever saw a 2 year old writing coherent sentences.
Using Webkit or Gecko anyone can these days.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250

Really! That's crazy. I have a two year old and we're always been told how advanced he is for his age, but there's no way he'd be able to do anything like that. Surely it wasn't real? Was it in the Daily Mail?
I believe remotemass saw Internet Explorer and simply made a logical deduction.
Pages:
Jump to: