Pages:
Author

Topic: A Beginners Guide to Bounty Campaigns - page 4. (Read 1418 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Good thread with detailed discussion of instructions for beginners before joining the bounty, many beginner bounty hunters ignore the rules on bounties so they don't get a stake, then blame the bounty manager for everything. It is highly recommended that all beginners should learn the full details of this thread.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
good information and will certainly be very helpful for joining a bounty. we know that choosing a bounty is quite difficult where we have to be really careful in choosing it so we can get a legitimate bounty. There are several rules to follow a bounty and it must be done so that we can get paid accordingly. so it is important to read the rules when following a bounty campaign
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
To be sincere this is quite educative. Valid points and reasons i never thought of this when i started off as a bounty hunter and that made me loss track of some projects i was involved in maybe cause i missed the ideal of the spreadsheet you mentioned.
It's just a small negligence for you because each project always provides a channel and telegram group for the project team to share the information when there is a sudden update at a different time.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
To be sincere this is quite educative. Valid points and reasons i never thought of this when i started off as a bounty hunter and that made me loss track of some projects i was involved in maybe cause i missed the ideal of the spreadsheet you mentioned.
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
March 16, 2021, 04:24:08 AM
Check airdrops: https://www.cointelligence.com/content/airdrop_list/
Check events: https://kryptocal.com/ and calendar: https://www.coinevents.co/

Bounty hunters can not forget and don't prepare small amount of ETH in wallets for ERC-20 token transactions from their works. Try to buy ETH when it is cheap and move it to your wallet that supports ERC-20 tokens when transaction fee is cheap.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 16, 2021, 03:19:35 AM
Thanks it helped me a lot! I just started bounties and i will follow your tips!
Increase your level account to be minimum Full member to qualify joining with signature campaign bounty, I think most higher reward bounty campaign is signature because with limited participants you have bigger chance with reward allocation. But don't worry with bitcointalk rule right now, if you make good and quality post you will be easy to increase your level account.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 16, 2021, 03:14:39 AM
Thank you for your submission, this will be very helpful for beginners in terms of selecting and managing the projects that have been selected, because not a few people are confused about managing time and remembering what projects have been completed or have not been touched.
Activity: 18
March 14, 2021, 05:13:27 AM
Thanks it helped me a lot! I just started bounties and i will follow your tips!
Activity: 112
July 06, 2018, 05:12:21 AM
This is awesome and succinctly put, i'm this will really help beginners as the necessary accounts and details needed for bounty campaigns are stated and well explained, thanks for this, it's a great contributions to the community.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 05:21:17 PM
Correct this is a superb post with a good sense of reasoning which will not only be of importance alone for brand new and newbies but of great assistance for some people that just eventually found themselves in crypto by virtue of chance.Non the less one must never go against any bounty campaign rules otherwise you will work in vain. For instance using multiple accounts, spamming and posting in wrong forum sections.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 10:34:21 AM
Do you want to break into the scope of the crypto currency and do not know which currency to choose? Pay attention to this project - P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 12:44:13 AM
It's a great guide and of course, this will be very helpful for the newbie. the most important must-have if for me is certainly Bitcointalk this account to perform the activities of even looking for any information on the crypto news. the telegram which at times a lot of getting used to reference other than this forum and information about the ICO. In addition, the ethereum wallets are also a must-have as many bounties who collaborated with platforms ethereum and this will make wallet ethereum is very useful.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 12:42:41 AM
Very useful guide and very informative! This guide can easily be understood by beginners in the crypto world wanting to join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 84
June 23, 2018, 12:30:46 AM
I think for newbie after reading this topic no longer need to read another topic,
this is very helpful for the newbie, so as not to deviate without following the rules and in the end only cause spam,
I think thread like this is the best choice to learn.
Activity: 93
June 22, 2018, 06:05:33 AM
If you are planning to go full time with doing bounties, then this post is actually really really helpful for beginners that are eager to make money doing bounties. This step by step and specific tutorial is the best for starters. But if you are just here to try bounties, then you might consider just pickung up some helpful pieces out of these.
Activity: 31
June 21, 2018, 10:57:32 AM
Thanks for this great thread, I have learnt so much and there should be more threads like this for people who are trying to adopt a crypto life Smiley
Activity: 213
June 21, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
Thank you very much for the information. in my opinion, this post is very useful for beginners. many beginners who do not know to follow this campaign, but with this post everyone can be helped because the explanation is short and easy to understand.
Activity: 174
June 18, 2018, 05:03:41 PM
this is a very helpful post for the beginners who are here and this is very useful but because I don't have merit I can only say thank you very much for the information you have given
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
June 18, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
Seem like this topic is really helpful for newbies if they're going to join any bounty campaign. I just wanna say that why don't you create innographic about it cause I think it'll be better way to let them know about it, there are so many words and maybe they'll miss something important Grin
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 04:52:01 PM
I think this information will be enough for a beginner to start participating in the bounty.I want to say that Amazix is moving to a new level and they have changed the rules for the bounty participants.Who did not know about it can read their article-https://medium.com/amazix/introducing-amazix-community-rewards-41313bd4c896.
Pages:
Jump to: