Pages:
Author

Topic: A blessing in disguise... - page 4. (Read 1351 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 08:17:36 AM
It is definitely a big opportunity for those who want to invest in cryptocurrency. All the cryptocurrencies have nosedived, so if you invest now you will have a good profit in future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 08:16:03 AM
It's good to hear your positive outlook towards the current market status. A very motivating statement indeed. I don't understand why people are so afraid of the dips where in fact they should be planning for their future and investment now. Grab the coins as long as the prices are still low, wait for the prices to rise and see the positive results.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 08:10:36 AM
You said it right, alot of my friends are in total panic when they look at their portfolios. I can only advise them on the big opportunity this is. Lets hope we recover soon
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 08:05:40 AM
This thread is worth reading you lift all those who are down right now,tou give them hope to continue what they started and positive thinking makes positive result.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 08:03:51 AM
I have a very strong feeling tonight that this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods. Hopefully you have been buying during the dip. I feel that within the next week the crash and burn will turn. My intuition and instincts have always been pretty good. This crash is actually making more millionaires than destroying them. You may not ever see the market this low again in your entire life. Is it at the bottom...who knows...but as long as your buying during this epic dip, you will come out a champ over the next year. I am thankful right now, not regretful. I hope you can see things from the same perspective. Buy what you can afford and just hold. This is the moment that could set up the rest of your life. I personally am going all in and doubling down across the board.

Thats a mindset of a true crypto trader. I think that the one who panics about this crash is the one who are new in crypto, who bought bitcoin or other coins using Credits ofcourse they will panic since its new to them, but to the older one this is really a blessing, to be able to buy bitcoin and alt this cheap will make us gain more profit. Buy hold and earn! wait for the greenday everyone dont panic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 07:59:54 AM
I have a very strong feeling tonight that this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods. Hopefully you have been buying during the dip. I feel that within the next week the crash and burn will turn. My intuition and instincts have always been pretty good. This crash is actually making more millionaires than destroying them. You may not ever see the market this low again in your entire life. Is it at the bottom...who knows...but as long as your buying during this epic dip, you will come out a champ over the next year. I am thankful right now, not regretful. I hope you can see things from the same perspective. Buy what you can afford and just hold. This is the moment that could set up the rest of your life. I personally am going all in and doubling down across the board.
For some of the people this is a blessing,im talking about few who is manipulating the whole cryptocurrency market CME and the Wallstreet these are two well known financial institutions that joined our community a couple of months ago.They are the ones who are spreading FUDs to make most of the people panic,which will result bloodbaths.We need to know how the market works,adjust to any situation if we can.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:59:23 AM
Definitely the best time to buy if you have available funds however people that HELD during this period and did not sell have funds tied up so not much the can do to take advantage of this awesome opportunity. On the flip side, people that sold at a loss would be not too confident about the bear situation and would most likely stay away from the market as a whole.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 07:50:15 AM
It really is. The panic sellers are expected as most of them only gets in when the hype comes.
Activity: 110
Merit: 13
February 06, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

Perhaps this is also a kind of growth, experience only experienced, we were too comfortable before, casually investing projects will be rewarded, but now the risk is out, all the assets are lost
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 07:45:38 AM
Yeah.This is really a great opportunity to buy a lot of their favorites coin.This bloodbath will give a lot of profit to all the investors out there.As of now I already lose some money in holding BTC but i know that it will rise up again and get more that what i am expecting.So let's go and grab a sack of crypto currencies.
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
February 06, 2018, 07:44:33 AM
Many people who bought at $15k each bitcoin is surely loosing a lot of money right now,but on the other hand people who wanted to have cheap bitcoins should be buying right now because it might be the last time it will hit the ground,after this bloodbath surely bitcoin would go skyrocket and will try to have a new ATH.Do not lose hope because this is how the big players are manipulating the market.
Activity: 753
February 06, 2018, 07:42:53 AM
You have lifted the mood and morale of many people! Wink ; D
In fact, every day I think that this is the "bottom" but no, the market continues to surprise. I want to see the improvement in the market faster.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
February 06, 2018, 07:42:42 AM
People are now in an unfamiliar territory it's kinda a domino effect but if they try to analyze everything they will understand that Bitcoin is definitely here to stay and should not be bother by these bans and fuds, already hundred thousands of people are into Cryptocurrency

It will surely stay, And this thread will really help all panicking users in the community that we should learn to have faith and to still hodl on to bitcoin there should be patient in each and everyone of us and not to panic in these kind of dump, And I really think we should encourage more people to believe in it, just like OP is doing right now these is the kind of post panic seller needs to see and we can sure reach that goal that we want if we had patient in us.
Activity: 462
February 06, 2018, 07:31:49 AM
The heading is spot on as regards market situation! Bitcoin was $20k last few months and there is worldwide awareness as to the advantages of using and storing one's wealth in bitcoin . Fundermetally there is nothing wrong with the value of bitcoin. Bitcoin value has not been reached yet. Despite this the holder are selling below the potential value of bitcoin of which in my opinion are 7 figures!
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
February 06, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

When price is more than $10,000 many people are wishing they could buy bitcoin again below $10,000 and now the opportunity is here and instead of people taking the opportunity, it turns out they are fearful to buy because they are thinking it might crash more and maybe even be worthless someday. Each of us is entitled to our own opinion but then if you believed that bitcoin will be more valuable in the future then you should be buying more because it may be the lowest price you can buy bitcoin and it will not go back to this price ever again in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
February 06, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
With all the worried and depressive threads going around the forums, yours is just what people need to hear right now. A positive outlook can just be the shift required to change the present scenario into a more lucrative one. It is great advice and i think one should start looking at the profitability instead of focusing on the losses of the present situation.

Its true, this is what we need in the first place. I also agree with the OP, the whole thing might just seem to be sinking but it is for our own good. Im not sure if this dip is going further down or not but I what I'm sensing is the fall of crypto currency which is natural and not the artificial one for the first time. Otherwise the whales would do such dips and make profits after buying them. This time its completely natural thing that has happened to us and we can earn millions with even altcoisn itself. They are dip down as well and thus pretty good to buy at cheapest level possible.
Activity: 168
February 06, 2018, 07:29:08 AM
Its better to hold more
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
February 06, 2018, 07:27:52 AM
Well wish even i am doing the same i am not knowing about your intuition but even i am feeling the same this crash will recover soon as bitcoin raise happened in november i never thought altcoins will be valuable and it hapened given good profit this time also thinking same.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 07:24:23 AM
"this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods" ahah Smiley Actually I like your mood, dude. Everyone in panic but in fact you should to be able to get benefit from the any situation. There is a great time for investing and to get rich now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
February 06, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

I personally have the same feelings and I would love to take this great opportunity seriously by buying some those cryptocurrencies I had put my eyes on them before. I am particularly interested in Oyster(PRL) token which did very well when It came to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: