Pages:
Author

Topic: A blessing in disguise... - page 5. (Read 1351 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
This is a must share thread. Smiley To remind everyone that bitcoin/cryto is not dying. New spreading now in the internet about crypto majority is negative that's why people are in panic. They don't see the bright side of this.  
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
February 06, 2018, 06:44:11 AM
People are now in an unfamiliar territory it's kinda a domino effect but if they try to analyze everything they will understand that Bitcoin is definitely here to stay and should not be bother by these bans and fuds, already hundred thousands of people are into Cryptocurrency
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 06:40:00 AM
With all the worried and depressive threads going around the forums, yours is just what people need to hear right now. A positive outlook can just be the shift required to change the present scenario into a more lucrative one. It is great advice and i think one should start looking at the profitability instead of focusing on the losses of the present situation.

You just received the first merit I've given (I only have 2  to give and you got 1) because you see very clearly what I do. I am new to this crypto game, but at 37 I'm very familiar with the ups and downs of life. Making the best out of a bad situation can be the difference between havin the worst week of your life, and learning a valuable lesson that makes you a better person.

And I gave you the only merit I have right now  Cheesy It's really nice to read atleast one positive view about crypto amidst all the negative things that surrounds it now and we are on the same boat. I am positive that there will be a turn of events after all these FUDs and we should really take this opportunity to add and buy more coins under our budget.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 06, 2018, 06:36:32 AM
I totally agree. Look at this dip as an OPPORTUNITY and not something to fear. The market will recover, sooner or later, just like it always does, and we may not see crypto prices this low for a very long time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
February 06, 2018, 06:33:05 AM
this is a difficult situation especially for those who are unfamiliar with this condition. whereas in the previous year the same thing happened and this is normal in crypto.
very few traders who go in and buy, all like panic. I keep asking what is the lowest price.? we just wait
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 06, 2018, 06:27:55 AM
With all the worried and depressive threads going around the forums, yours is just what people need to hear right now. A positive outlook can just be the shift required to change the present scenario into a more lucrative one. It is great advice and i think one should start looking at the profitability instead of focusing on the losses of the present situation.

You just received the first merit I've given (I only have 2  to give and you got 1) because you see very clearly what I do. I am new to this crypto game, but at 37 I'm very familiar with the ups and downs of life. Making the best out of a bad situation can be the difference between havin the worst week of your life, and learning a valuable lesson that makes you a better person.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 04:50:53 AM
Yes it could be just observe the current market about the news fud and everything that will matter to the value of total market capitalization just imagine if the market goes back to normal that is around 800,000,000,000 billion us dollars you will have an instant gains. So better get look at good coins that are solid and the ones that have potential and once everything gets back to normal and stablizes i mean major fud gets cleared we will be rewarded big time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 06, 2018, 04:45:30 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 06, 2018, 04:39:26 AM
I have a very strong feeling tonight that this crash is actually the biggest blessing we could receive from the crypto Gods. Hopefully you have been buying during the dip. I feel that within the next week the crash and burn will turn. My intuition and instincts have always been pretty good. This crash is actually making more millionaires than destroying them. You may not ever see the market this low again in your entire life. Is it at the bottom...who knows...but as long as your buying during this epic dip, you will come out a champ over the next year. I am thankful right now, not regretful. I hope you can see things from the same perspective. Buy what you can afford and just hold. This is the moment that could set up the rest of your life. I personally am going all in and doubling down across the board.
Pages:
Jump to: