Pages:
Author

Topic: A bull market! - page 4. (Read 473 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
June 03, 2018, 03:59:11 PM
I really hope that in Q3 we can see the bull market again and hope the moment the skyrocketing of bitcoin and altkoin like last year can be repeated again this year and I plan to invest a little result from bounty that I have been doing to inves in one of altcoin and hoping to profit by the end of this year.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 03, 2018, 03:53:53 PM
As i already said a few days ago, this year was hard for crypto so far, as banks and governments are kicking cryptocurrencies out from the game.
In my opinion, summer of 2018 will be without any certain signs of the bullish market and a last quarter of this year will bring us market going up.

Activity: 332
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
To my opinion, we're not going to observe a stable bull market in the nearest 1-2 months. Looks like we're stuck here purposefully. The market needs consolidation, and there's no time and place for bulls yet.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
June 03, 2018, 03:49:40 PM
The bullish market is just the stock market, the market trend is an investment that hopes the stock or market price will go up in the near future. Bullish is a stock market that has high investor confidence and anticipates rising stock / commodity prices.
at least for today, we are very much in short supply. A similar situation on the crypto-currency market affects not only the business of crypto currency, but also the psychological state of all users of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 532
June 03, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
If we use technical analysis it is obvious that there is no current bullish trend. The market is in recession stage.  I suppose we will see the real growth tendency at the end of summer hopefully.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 10:03:18 AM
The bullish market is just the stock market, the market trend is an investment that hopes the stock or market price will go up in the near future. Bullish is a stock market that has high investor confidence and anticipates rising stock / commodity prices.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
Hello everyone, what do you think is the end of the current weak market performance? Will there be a bull market in the rest of 2018? If so, how many months do you expect? And if so ,how much money are you prepared to invest if you come?
 Grin

I think it's a good time to invest and start early and hope to become more in the coming year.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 03, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
After calling large investors, the crypt will be rolled back again, because it will face a new question: how widely will it be used in real life? When this issue becomes acute - it is not clear, but the advantages of crypto currency before the Fiat are huge and obvious.
While the fact that the phiatic system will depart aside, it is hard to believe.
But you will remember at least how far away several years ago there seemed to be an online purchase or a refusal of cash in favor of bank cards. Now this is all reality.

And to me this has been the question to ask even last year, and even the year before. But as last year simply kept on bringing in people to flush the market with new money, and new coins simply got more expensive and over priced,,, so few people stopped to ask themselves. But now they have the time to realize this exact question of how will it actually be used in real life?

So we will get to see altcoins fall and fail when they cannot achieve this use in real life. The strong ones will remain, and then the bull will return.
Activity: 395
June 03, 2018, 08:26:03 AM
Hello dears! I think, by the end of this year (December - January), "wild" dynamics is expected!!!  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
June 03, 2018, 07:26:06 AM
After calling large investors, the crypt will be rolled back again, because it will face a new question: how widely will it be used in real life? When this issue becomes acute - it is not clear, but the advantages of crypto currency before the Fiat are huge and obvious.
While the fact that the phiatic system will depart aside, it is hard to believe.
But you will remember at least how far away several years ago there seemed to be an online purchase or a refusal of cash in favor of bank cards. Now this is all reality.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
June 03, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
Hello everyone, what do you think is the end of the current weak market performance? Will there be a bull market in the rest of 2018? If so, how many months do you expect? And if so ,how much money are you prepared to invest if you come?
 Grin

Well quite simply i think we are still in a bear phase or at the very best in a consolidation phase . I mean yes BTC has recovered and did not break that dreaded 6.8k trend line, its important to not keep expectation sky high. All the charts still show that we are still in the same downtrend and its in my opinion naive to think that 5-8% move up can be categorized as the start of the next bull run. Its better to be cautious and not make these type of calls right now. IMO you cannot call a trend reversal until BTC breaks 8.8-9.2k and can establish a higher high from the last upward movement
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 05:54:35 AM
 Grin
No, currently we are in a consolidation phase, price has to be stabilized and after that we can see new ATH.

This may take more months before we finally see a real bull market again that can be last till next year. The price of all cryto should stabilize for now and wait until the market gain the momentum again. Just keep on investing in a bear market, and see what happen in the future.

I'm not sure what will be this summer! I expect a good price in November! And so all this time it seems to be a modest price (((I'm upset early 2018 ((and disappointment does not leave me ((Whales do not give the market growth((
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
June 03, 2018, 04:40:46 AM
I think we will see bull market in august or september of this year. Also I think that in december bitcoin can hit 25k$. Green market will back, just wait.

This you are telling after seeing the market of 2017 but i think this year we wont see any such price going high, ya but we can see the price going nearby $18k or 19k not more then that. It will take more days to consolidate the market in 2019 mid we will see the Bitcoin and other big good coins will be moving high.

I'm always hopeful there will be a big change that will happen this year. The adoption  of cryptocurrencies and banks accepting BTC and using ripples is really going to make all these altcoin rise to  moon  too. Before the year end, its going  to happen. Sooner the Flooding  of ICO is going to slow down due to regulations which companies has to register to SEC before doing so.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
June 03, 2018, 04:26:43 AM
I think we will see bull market in august or september of this year. Also I think that in december bitcoin can hit 25k$. Green market will back, just wait.

This you are telling after seeing the market of 2017 but i think this year we wont see any such price going high, ya but we can see the price going nearby $18k or 19k not more then that. It will take more days to consolidate the market in 2019 mid we will see the Bitcoin and other big good coins will be moving high.
Activity: 107
June 03, 2018, 04:19:59 AM
Yes, I am ready to invest and believe that the price will continue to grow. The main thing that the market moved up just faith is not enough
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 03:05:20 AM
Of area thither desire be inside easy amount every yr thither desire be a shuck outlet disappearing, we're not calmness at the wink one-half of the yr so we need to wait more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 22, 2018, 12:28:33 PM
It was expected that the concluded consensus would herald the coming of the bull market. Unfortunately, it wasn't so. It is difficult to predict when it would come. The market us stabilizing, with a little pump and much FOMO. We are going to the moon.
Activity: 532
May 22, 2018, 11:43:31 AM
the uncertainty of whether the bull market will control and take over all can not be predicted when that time will come and wait for the price to reach stability, so it would not hurt to invest in the bear market from now hoping for a better future.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 22, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
Will there be a bull market in the rest of 2018?
Im optimistic that this will going to happen soon but we cant exactly predict how many months we can expect the bull market to occur and I think we are all waiting for that. Hopefully before this year ends we can experience again this trend.

how much money are you prepared to invest if you come?
 Grin
You dont need to wait for the bull market to happen before making a decision to involve yourself in cryptos. Dips are the right timing to buy and I already added additional coins in my portfolio that is worthy to hodl.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 22, 2018, 09:27:40 AM
I think that while the market will show bullish trends, but it will not last long. Soon we will see changes in trends and the market will go down.
Pages:
Jump to: