Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - OzzieCoin | OZC - page 4. (Read 27814 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Chainworks,

Can you release any details on how the POS portion of OZC will work after you fork over to your
custom algo?
Will there be any masternodes available to setup? If so, what is the min amount of coins needed
to start one?
How will rewards be split between mining and POS?

Thanks for anything you can share.

There will be a post soon ...

We are still working out the details for the 'parameters' but it will all be setup with a MN basis initially with PoS a possible. We have changed the setup a number of times, and the reason is the complexity of the code build, and the time it will take to do such a build with the limited time any of the devs have for the build.

Specifics have not been set as yet though. We are still working on the basecode for the 'maintenance release' for the pool and exchange (Cryptopia) to upgrade to, and when that is done, the next step will be looking at hardforking to the new Algo and MasterNode code OR the new Algo and PoS code. Right now, the code will be a branch in the official CWI git sometime this week. We will work out what needs to be changed in the master branch, if at all before the release of the new maintenance-release wallets.

I know I am being very general with all this right now, but the V4 blocks have been activated in the chain right now, and we need to get this maintenance-release out as soon as possible.

BTW - it turns out that the orphan state that you mined on our Official pool was in part due to the test mining we/devs have been doing with a hashrate that always seemed to go towards the chain we were mining. This was our doing this time NOT an attacker. This is why it is imperative that the new codebase be released and all pools/exchange updated to this new codebase.

We are hoping that by the end of the week (Sunday Adelaide time) we will have at least the new code in our CWI-Git as a branch at the very minimum.

#crysx
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Chainworks,

Can you release any details on how the POS portion of OZC will work after you fork over to your
custom algo?
Will there be any masternodes available to setup? If so, what is the min amount of coins needed
to start one?
How will rewards be split between mining and POS?

Thanks for anything you can share.
legendary
I'm done mining this coin.
Just had another block stolen.
It's showing up as orphans, but I've NEVER had any orphans
in this chain EVER before. Now mysteriously 5 blocks consecutively
have been stolen. There's only 1 other person mining on the entire chain,
and no way every block can go to that person without some manipulation.

OK ...

So the attacker is on this chain now after he/she attacked GRN. We have GRN stable, we will now get to OZC. This is most certainly a 51% from what we an see, which is why Cryptopia has a 200 Confirm level of deposit, which we are working on currently. We need to move away from X11 altogether in all our coins, the first being OZC.

The development for the OZC has progressed, and this issue will not be one of those things we will need to worry about when the Algo is changed. We are working on the 'maintenace release' wallet currently so that the latest V4 blocks and BIP's are activated. This will not be a complete OZC wallet, but rather a maintenance mock of OZC via the latest BTC basecode.

The HardFork after this maintenance release will include changes to the coin itself including the parameters for emission, coincap, inclusion of MasterNodes, Algo (to our Tier01 level (Basic and GPU Friendly - ASIC/FPGA resistant)) and the full codebase upgrade which will force V4 upgrades to the blocks as the initial step.

We are pushing these changes as soon as we can to Git, and will have the Maintenance release wallets available shortly after inclusion into our Official Git.

#crysx
I'm done mining this coin.
Just had another block stolen.
It's showing up as orphans, but I've NEVER had any orphans
in this chain EVER before. Now mysteriously 5 blocks consecutively
have been stolen. There's only 1 other person mining on the entire chain,
and no way every block can go to that person without some manipulation.

chainworks,

I'm back to mining ozziecoin now.
I NEVER had any other problems when someone else was on the blockchain until TODAY,
within the past 40 minutes mining this coin.

Someone is hijacking my mined blocks.
The address that is stealing my blocks is: oMvX6fhZFpX39gD7RQRov7S4K9zcibef41

I've had 4 blocks STOLEN by this address in the past 40 minutes.
I've been watching the ozziecoin blockchain.
It shows I discover the block. The pool I'm mining on credits my account.
I look at the raw block data on the blockchain and it's showing confirmations.
Then several minutes later, on the blockchain, it switches it to the above address
saying they discovered the block, when they didn't!

I don't know how this can be happening. It's never happened before.
If you all don't fix this, it's gonna totally kill mining for this coin, and
the net hash for it is on life support now as it is.
legendary
It's been 2 days, tried the main pool, and I'm still not getting e-mails on how to unlock my account.

I've been going on the other pool that you provided, but I've been the only one on there.
There's another pool on the internet that is getting the vast majority of the blocks.
It's extraction address is oMvX6fhZFpX39gD7RQRov7S4K9zcibef41
It doesn't say what pool that is, but I suspect it might be your main pool
since aikapool has been in maintenance mode for over a week.

Please fix this quickly so I can join the main pool and make more coins
per hour instead of soloing this and fighting against another larger pool.

Thanks.

Sincerest apologies ...

Can you can try again now? It seems that the DNS was not functioning as it should have been due to a typo, but there also seems to be some sort of communication issue that is present currently, that we are looking into.

Please post your result. If need be, You can contact me direct on the Official CWI-Discord or Skype.

Interesting to see how this goes now, as the email tests have gone through without issue.

#crysx

Just tried. Still same results: Unable to login: "Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock".
I check my e-mail, and nothing arrives. Checked junk mail folder, nothing there either.
About ready to give up on this.

wow. 6 days, no answer here. Still doesn't work. Same results. Guess they gave up on their broken pool.
Nice.

No ...

Haven't given up at all. Looking for ways of fixing this without just wiping and restarting. That will 'fix' the current issue, but also mean that we will need to restart ALL the registrations and setup for the pool, and others if this is an inherent issue in the main DataBase. This is why uou will see us mining in the different pools as a test mode via our farm (theFARM). This unfortunately takes time.

If worse comes to worse, we will wipe it clean and restart the Pool system and DataBase again, but that will mean reregistration and starting all over again in the specific pools. The whole mine seems to have been affected by an issue that pertains to the not only the DataBase, but also some corruption of sorts in the FileBase as well. This is not a small system here that can just be destroyed and rebuilt, this is a major complex build, and any issue always needs to be looked at and sifted through with a fine tooth comb, as this issue does not seem to be 'just' based in the OZC mine, but affected two others as well.

If we can FIX the issue, that would be a better route to take rather than just 'band-aid' the issue and blow away the system to restart.

Apologies for the time taken, but if the next few days does not reveal a fix, we may have no choice but to destroy the pool and restart. A little more patience and we should have this sorted one way or another.

I will make the effort to post by Sunday which ever route we take.

Edit - Your account is unlocked now, but we still seem to have some issues with resetting the payment process. Working on this now. Could you please try and login again and see how it all goes?

#crysx
It's been 2 days, tried the main pool, and I'm still not getting e-mails on how to unlock my account.

I've been going on the other pool that you provided, but I've been the only one on there.
There's another pool on the internet that is getting the vast majority of the blocks.

Thanks.

Sincerest apologies ...

Can you can try again now? It seems that the DNS was not functioning as it should have been due to a typo, but there also seems to be some sort of communication issue that is present currently, that we are looking into.

Please post your result. If need be, You can contact me direct on the Official CWI-Discord or Skype.

Interesting to see how this goes now, as the email tests have gone through without issue.

#crysx

Just tried. Still same results: Unable to login: "Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock".
I check my e-mail, and nothing arrives. Checked junk mail folder, nothing there either.

wow. 6 days, no answer here. Still doesn't work. Same results. Guess they gave up on their broken pool.
Nice.

Thanks.

Sincerest apologies ...

#crysx

legendary
Can this mining industry be equated with a mining farm? Being a farm, can you mine any kind of currency crypto? or just OzzieCoin?

I am actually having issues understanding what you mean ...

Could you please rephrase that question?

#crysx
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Can this mining industry be equated with a mining farm? Being a farm, can you mine any kind of currency crypto? or just OzzieCoin?
legendary

Thanks.

Sincerest apologies ...

#crysx

Thanks.
legendary
Hello Admin,

I just tried to login to the official pool.
I got the message saying that my account is locked, and to check e-mail for
instructions to unlock.

I've been sitting here waiting and no e-mail has ever arrived.
I checked junk e-mail folder too, and nothing arrived there either.

e-mail [email protected]

Please fix. Thanks.

OK ...

We will have a look into this shortly.

Have you tried the newest Yiimp based CWI-Mine? That seems to be running fine, but is sparse from miners at the moment. Located here - http://citrine.chainworksindustries.com/

We want to provide both MPOS based and Yiimp Based Mines for those that want either/or mining experiences. Note though, this is not the 'standard' Yiimp code, this is modified backend that differs from the standard Yiimp code, so updates here will not be visible in the frontend. A lot of fixes have been done to make this a much more stable codebase for the Citrine.

We have changed ISP's recently which means email servers all changed as well, so that could be the issue here. If so, it will not be too long before all the DNS/SMTP servers migrate across.

Thanks for notifying,

#crysx
legendary
That sounds fantastic! Good to hear the hard work being done on a coin most walked away from and it getting a fresh breath of life. During the hard fork, will there be a swap for existing coins or starting anew?

Thanks ...

The HardFork is a little down the track, where as the update to the latest BTC codebase is already done. Any and ALL coins already existing will be swapped on a 1:1 ratio, so no one loses out. This unfortunately also means the scumbags that have ripped people off with coins (exchange/attackers) will also benefit, but not for too long as they will inevitably dump the coins when they get to above (and including) 1sat, as they currently sit in Cryptopia.

We may even HardFork it a couple of times to cater to the Algo change as well as the PoS/MN changes. That could be a pain, but also something that needs to be looked at. Once the coding and development is at the level we are happy with, the rest of the coins will be coded with the same/similar codebase, but more then likely different Algos also. We need to move completely off the X11 Algo altogether.

i am still VERY ill, so the developers are working on other areas while I heal. A few more days and I should be well enough to get back online 'properly'. The full update to the main Official CWI-Thread is yet to be finished, and the details of this and others will be contained in this volume of an update.

#crysx
Hello Admin,

I just tried to login to the official pool.
I got the message saying that my account is locked, and to check e-mail for
instructions to unlock.

I've been sitting here waiting and no e-mail has ever arrived.
I checked junk e-mail folder too, and nothing arrived there either.

e-mail [email protected]

Please fix. Thanks.

Activity: 2
That sounds fantastic! Good to hear the hard work being done on a coin most walked away from and it getting a fresh breath of life. During the hard fork, will there be a swap for existing coins or starting anew?
legendary
Understood Chris. Is there a safe place to trade these coins apart from cryptopia? Have been mining hard for some time now and hoping to do some trading with it. If there’s projects on the horizon I’m happy to keep mining and hodling.

Cryptopia is the only licensed exchange ...

You can trade privately which we also endorse, and can use our CWI-Escrow as a means of securely doing so.

At the moment, the new wallet is done, but is in testing due to the 'upgrade' to the latest BitCoin Core code, 0.17.99. So now that is the base, and is in testing, if all is well, we can look at the PoS module and/or the MN module for the new wallet. We have yet to decide whether we will incorporate either or both with PoW. The coin emissions will be changed also as well as the Algo to our new Tier01 Algo. This will require a HardFork, which I can guarantee you only Cryptopia will do. We will not even consider trying with that other exchange.

For the time being though, the test wallet IS rebased to the latest BTC codebase, and does not require a HardFork for use, but that is not the ultimate goal for the new wallet. The next step is MN, then see if the PoS module will work inline with it, or make it one or the other. I prefer if we had BOTH PoS and MN integrated, but that will require a long hard road to achieve, which is why we are still in two minds. Apart from that, OZC is the first of the coins to have this upgraded, and once done, ALL our coins will be done the exact same way. This is a lead up to the master CWI wallet that is to come in future, which will be the last of the wallets we create as it will integrate ALL the coins into the one wallet/system.

So decide what you want to do, as it is entirely up to you. We will never coerce you to go one way or another. If you follow what we do and where/how we mine, and follow in Discord, you will see the directions we are taking here. Ultimately though, your decision should ALWAYS be based on your research.

Thanks for taking the effort with us.

#crysx
Activity: 2
Understood Chris. Is there a safe place to trade these coins apart from cryptopia? Have been mining hard for some time now and hoping to do some trading with it. If there’s projects on the horizon I’m happy to keep mining and hodling.
legendary
Anybody know why Yobit deposits have been down for so long?

Because ...

They are money hungry scumbags that refuse to do anything about it. I mean, it has only been three years for DRZ and now a LONG time for INFX and they even added our other coins OZC only to have scammed everyone into taking their coins.

Hence why we do NOT condone, nor market, nor promote that garbage exchange for ANY reason whatsoever. In fact, we make SURE that in these threads, Yobit is the ONE exchange that we warn about.

This is why, and has been for MANY MANY MANY years!

#crysx
Activity: 12
Anybody know why Yobit deposits have been down for so long?
Pages:
Jump to: