Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - OzzieCoin | OZC - page 6. (Read 27814 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - OZZIECOIN POOL

Hi All ...

The new OZC pool is fully functional and is currently established on our new Mining Platform - Pyroxene (theMINE).

The URL's have changed as well as the new platform, and as such, a registration is required for the new Mining Pools.

The DNS settings were supposed to be setup under just 'stratum' but since the old URL haven't been migrated yet, the direct URL needs to be used. The MPOS source actually requires to be updated and will be when we can clarify our own setup page for the 'getting started' page.

ALL stratum URL (with different ports depending on coin) should use this - stratum+tcp://ame-st01.chainworksindustries.com:/ - in this case Ports 7001 (lodiff for small hashrates) and 7101 (hidiff for large farms and rentals)

The settings will be updated also in the new CWI Platform thread - Pyroxene (theMINE) located here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-pyroxene-themine-cwi-mint-logos-3829887

NJOI and have fun.

#crysx
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
looks like a comprehensive project and hoping more updates in here,and might be investing is good for this
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
i think l lazzy developers are behind this coin. even though if you count on Total Supply
11,698,202,500 OZC is not as larger and if we see only circulating limit that's much small 198,202,500 OZC only. every time i look at this coin. looking very good with listing on cooinmarket and all details but when i see the price and volume thats like a team behind is a dead. only with miner efforts this coin can become a supper one. a combat-able coin but needs to show your workings. i think no one is a dead coin but team behind that do matter
Activity: 3
I was following you because I have invested in influx coin and read about ozc project .
Will be waiting for more news for OZC , would like to see how it will progress and very possibly invest in that too.
Good luck , patiently waiting for your work to pay off !
Activity: 12
hello
in my wallet i have an confirmed 28238.75786 OZC
but wen i search for my wallet adresse in block chain it say 15000 ozc only !!!
Why ?
Thanks for the update!!
Activity: 147
I own a tiny bit of this coin. unfortunately I purchased at an ATH Sad
Hopeful this coin will make a comeback in the coming months.

We have finished the Tier1 Algo for it, and now looking at a rebase when we finish the jobs that have come before it.

There is some debate as to how we will do this rebase, but we will come to a conclusion shortly, and start the planning stages after that.

#crysx
Thanks for an update!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Beaver arrives at project
legendary

We have finished the Tier1 Algo for it, and now looking at a rebase when we finish the jobs that have come before it.

There is some debate as to how we will do this rebase, but we will come to a conclusion shortly, and start the planning stages after that.

#crysx
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Crysx, keep up the good work.

Already bought some Granite, solely on your previous work. Considering to jump on OZC as well.

And don't let distractions distract you. Wink
legendary

Yup!

EVERY post you make that is NON-CONSTRUCTIVE and accusory in anyway that is false and a pathetic attempt at a smear campaign WILL be deleted, and you can continue to add the deleted posts to that thread you just created.

Had you been ASKING questions, I would have answered, but as it stood and still stands after rereading, you were making nothing but non-constructive points about CWI, about the coin, about ME personally when you talk about the Australian Law, when in fact you know almost NOTHING about any of those points.

Why on earth do you think we have upgraded from a registered business name to an Incorporated Australian Company? To dodge tax?
Why on earth do you state that we have dumped our coins when in fact you know NOTHING of the movements of our own coins knowing FULL WELL that we have not moved a single coin from the premine? So i am not allowed to trade my own coins because you said so?
Why on earth would you state that it has been printed that there was no premine - when it CATEGORICALLY states in the OP that a premine was made. So you can start a smear campaign?

READ and LEARN the diction of what we are doing, how we are doing it, and waht we intend on doing BEFORE you post bullshit about us, or slander me on a personal level. KNOW your FACTS before you post rubbish like this, as i ill continue to delete EVERY post you make that is non-constructive and is nothing but a slandering process based on false made up stories, that you conjured up in the middle of a dream you had.

If you think you are dealing with a backyarder here, think again, and then again. I have been in business for a very long time, and KNOW the Laws here in Australia, which is why we are progressing the way we have been so linearly. Tyhis is also why we ARE a bona fide Australian Company registered under the Australian Tax Office, with taxes allotted and systems in place.

Who the hell are you to dictate what is right and wrong and whether we are doing the right thing or not when you have NO jurisdiction here, NOR know anything about the Australian Laws. Pulling up a internet link from the ATO is NOT a measure of knowing anything at all about Australian Legal System, nor Australian Tax Law. Wehave our own Legal representation and our own Tax Accountancy firm that does all of that. Who are you again? Absolutely NOTHING in ChainWorks Industries Pty Ltd with ANY authority to post about our legal and taxable accounts, as you have NO access to anything internal here.

Again, if you post any non-constructive posts here or in any of our threads, especially when they are false and inaccurate, they WILL be deleted.

Any questions? I will be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

#crysx
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
Half hearted efforts produces Half hearted results
Activity: 4
i have stock of ozzie coin about 1 million bought at 23 sat and if hits to price of BTC 0.00199999 in the year of 2018 then my return will be 2000 BTC and if layed at 1 sat then i will lose almost btc 0.25 i will stake it upto 31 dec,2018. Cool Cool Cool
legendary
### CWI-COINS - OZZIECOIN ALGORITHM

Hi All ...

As many of you know, and new news for those that didn't know, CWI has been working on a number of new Algorithms for the various coins we have in our CWI-Coins Project.

These Algorithms range from a Tier1 to a Tier3 complexity, and we are happy to say that the Tier1 Algorithm is complete.

OzzieCoin will be the recipient of the new Algorithm, and as such we will be looking at the full redevelopment of OZC in the next few weeks. How long the completion will take is anyones guess, but we have decided that 'just' a new Algo in the current codebase will not be a suitable upgrade to the coin. Instead, we are rebasing the code and will further add the new Tier1 Algo (whose name we will release upon publication) to the new coded OZC wallet.

Work should start on this in the next two weeks, and we hope not too long after that for the release of the wallets. I am not being coy or elusive about the release date, as one does not exist. We have been in this industry far too long to base a hope on a date when ANYTHING can go wrong with the rebase. So far however, we believe it 'should' go smooth, and we will endeavour to release as soon as we KNOW that the new wallet and new Algorithm are working perfectly with one another.

#crysx
Activity: 70

Hi,

We appreciate the work put in, but this thread is NOT authorized by CWI and was never commissioned by us. Any of the commissioned Language threads need to go through CWI, and as such, need to be controlled by CWI (ie - need a login to the thread so that we could have it changed anytime it needs to), so that ANY language threads that need to get done get commissioned to do so. Which includes prior discussion and payment (call it a bounty if you will).

If you wish to discuss this with us, please do. I am personally available on Skype for further discussion, and will happily make time.

I does look good however, though I cannot understand it, so verification as to the correctness of it is yet to be seen. We cannot endorse this thread until all the 'proper' channels and procedures are taken.

Thanks,

#crysx

Thank you for your reply! Quite frankly, I didn't expect to get any bounty from you. I really like your project and wanted to share it with the Russian speaking community. Cheers!

That is fine.

Allow us to the opportunity to take the OP code for use so we can setup a CWI-Official Russian page, and so we can also pay you a sum of OZC from the premine (finally some GOOD reason to use the premine) or a sum of BTC, for the time being as we do not have any REAL purpose for the premine to date. This gives us reason to mention the thread as 'CWI-Official) where as we cannot with your thread you have created. The new thread would be ours then, of which we would return to you each and every time (as long as you are available of course) for updates.

OZC is not the only OP we have that require language specific threads, and we could come to an arrangement for ALL of them to be done.

If you would be interested of course. The simple fact that we have no control/access over the read you have created justifies our stance on the reasoning behind CWI-Official Threads and components of the CWI-EcoSystem.

Skype me if you will and we can chat further.

#crysx

Sounds interesting. See you on Skype then.
legendary

Hi,

We appreciate the work put in, but this thread is NOT authorized by CWI and was never commissioned by us. Any of the commissioned Language threads need to go through CWI, and as such, need to be controlled by CWI (ie - need a login to the thread so that we could have it changed anytime it needs to), so that ANY language threads that need to get done get commissioned to do so. Which includes prior discussion and payment (call it a bounty if you will).

If you wish to discuss this with us, please do. I am personally available on Skype for further discussion, and will happily make time.

I does look good however, though I cannot understand it, so verification as to the correctness of it is yet to be seen. We cannot endorse this thread until all the 'proper' channels and procedures are taken.

Thanks,

#crysx

Thank you for your reply! Quite frankly, I didn't expect to get any bounty from you. I really like your project and wanted to share it with the Russian speaking community. Cheers!

That is fine.

Allow us to the opportunity to take the OP code for use so we can setup a CWI-Official Russian page, and so we can also pay you a sum of OZC from the premine (finally some GOOD reason to use the premine) or a sum of BTC, for the time being as we do not have any REAL purpose for the premine to date. This gives us reason to mention the thread as 'CWI-Official) where as we cannot with your thread you have created. The new thread would be ours then, of which we would return to you each and every time (as long as you are available of course) for updates.

OZC is not the only OP we have that require language specific threads, and we could come to an arrangement for ALL of them to be done.

If you would be interested of course. The simple fact that we have no control/access over the read you have created justifies our stance on the reasoning behind CWI-Official Threads and components of the CWI-EcoSystem.

Skype me if you will and we can chat further.

#crysx
Activity: 70

Hi,

Thanks,

#crysx

legendary
im a noob at crypto.i would just like to say that it is VERY nice that someone is on here explaining their coin and what is going on with it.i just put in a buy order for some ozziecoins.again THANKS.

We appreciate that.

#crysx
legendary
at this price point with potential new development coming,
fairly low floats. just bought 10 million coins   Grin

Nice.

Personally, there should have been a LOT more mining on my part to fill my bags also, but the history shows that there are many that have and being one of theTEAM at CWI, I failed to fill my bags full enough.

See, even we fall behind in this as well. It happens.

Great work on your part though, and welcome.

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: