Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 32. (Read 51253 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
tell me how can I sync the wallet?
my old wallet took off with an error and does not start.
who can help me? I would be very grateful.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Focus your energy right here on Sweepstakecoin Wink

I'm mining Sweep for almost two months now,never had any problem whatsoever,lightning fast transactions,staking working properly,amazing team with awesome ideas and unbeleivable potential,bring it on Crysx!  Cool

I'm mining it too.
Just dont pump SWEEP too much, because when price goes a bit higher, automatic mining pools will switch to SWEEP and raise the diff.
Get low Smiley
It's funny to read such ideas. The coin has chances to achieve something only with many MANY people involved. Many people having the coin, using it, holding, selling and buying etc.
If you like just coins, do yours and solomine all coins or you can just print whatever ammount you like and be happy. It would be worth nothing just like SWEEP would after 6711109 buy order at 1satoshi will be filled.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
The price is at 1 satoshi now, wallet on Novaexchange is offline.
Some news from the Devteam are needed urgently

we are here ...

massive amounts of work being done in the backend ...

i have had little time to come back here and go through the posts - BUT - there will be an update very shortly ( more than likely by the end of this week coming ) ...

always check our main thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601 ...

sweep is now in the official CWI-Git - and that code is the new un-tor'd version ... we have stripped tor from it and been testing - and happy to say its a much faster wallet ... but because we have only just got our new bigger servers for the CWI-SeedNode backend - we will not add the new ipv4 seednodes just yet - as we will need to cross sync the wallets ... so we will need both tor and ipv4 seednodes active for the migration to the new wallets ... we are still testing - but our priority will be to get the seednodes AND the new large pool server running ...

CWIgm-0.9.9 - with all its new features and optimizations - need the new pool server fully active ...

dont worry about the price ... we never have and still dont ...

CWI is not about to drop any of our projects ...

#crysx
I understand your choice of removing TOR from sweep in order to improve the network speed and stability, but for me it is a bad news for this coin.
IMO sweep has 2 big advantages : nice PoS system, and TOR.
I had no problem with the old wallet, except a pretty long sync at first launch, but after, even with the fact it's 100% TOR, txs are fast af.
Hope you'll have nice new features to compensate this lost.

its actually not a loss at all ...

on a coin basis - its a massive plus ...

the issues involved with almost EVERY tor coin is a headache not worth the effort ... the plans for the coin is simple and straightforward - and we will make it that way in every sense ...

why would removing tor be bad news for this coin? ... or any coin for that matter? ...

privacy? ... even with tor we can still see every transaction and every transmit ... security? ... well - tor has very little to do with security at all ... stability? ... hardly ... in fact - we have had more issues with having tor implemented - than not ... now we can work on the code in a more simplified and stable way - without having the added issues ( yes - issues on a coding basis ) that tor happily provides to almost all devs that use it ...

we firmly believe that a coin without tor is no less vulnerable or less stable or less secure than any coin out there with tor implemented ... as for speed of transactions - its faster ...

#crysx
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

we are here ...

i have had little time to come back here and go through the posts - BUT - there will be an update very shortly ( more than likely by the end of this week coming ) ...

always check our main thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601 ...

sweep is now in the official CWI-Git - and that code is the new un-tor'd version ... we have stripped tor from it and been testing - and happy to say its a much faster wallet ... but because we have only just got our new bigger servers for the CWI-SeedNode backend - we will not add the new ipv4 seednodes just yet - as we will need to cross sync the wallets ... so we will need both tor and ipv4 seednodes active for the migration to the new wallets ... we are still testing - but our priority will be to get the seednodes AND the new large pool server running ...

CWIgm-0.9.9 - with all its new features and optimizations - need the new pool server fully active ...

#crysx
I understand your choice of removing TOR from sweep in order to improve the network speed and stability, but for me it is a bad news for this coin.
IMO sweep has 2 big advantages : nice PoS system, and TOR.
I had no problem with the old wallet, except a pretty long sync at first launch, but after, even with the fact it's 100% TOR, txs are fast af.
Hope you'll have nice new features to compensate this lost.
legendary

we are here ...

#crysx
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
chrysophylax, why did you stop getting sweep on your pool?
Activity: 285
https://genesisnetwork.io/

I'm mining Sweep for almost two months now,never had any problem whatsoever,lightning fast transactions,staking working properly,amazing team with awesome ideas and unbeleivable potential,bring it on Crysx!  Cool

Me too. I have being mining Sweep for few weeks now and staking without any issues and again the transaction is very fast

Hi, what wallet are you using? At the first page there is a TBA under wallet section...
Go to previous thread linked in the OP

Syncing now, thank you. Thought it's too old to be used.
Nope! That's the only one available until CWI finishes there wallet. Once it's available I'm certain it'll be a mandatory upgrade.
Activity: 210

Me too. I have being mining Sweep for few weeks now and staking without any issues and again the transaction is very fast

Hi, what wallet are you using? At the first page there is a TBA under wallet section...

Syncing now, thank you. Thought it's too old to be used.
Activity: 285
https://genesisnetwork.io/

Activity: 210

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
mine safe o/

I'm mining it too.
Just dont pump SWEEP too much, because when price goes a bit higher, automatic mining pools will switch to SWEEP and raise the diff.
Get low Smiley

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

Activity: 88

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
DEVS.. I think someone should look at taking over TekCoin. Its got a nice 40% montlhy POS but no active devs anymore, but its still kicking around with activity on bitcointalk. Might be good if active devs with imagination took it over.
Devs is moving forward on the path of progress with a sweep. But another coin? I don't think it's a good idea right now.
legendary
DEVS.. I think someone should look at taking over TekCoin. Its got a nice 40% montlhy POS but no active devs anymore, but its still kicking around with activity on bitcointalk. Might be good if active devs with imagination took it over.

Yes, it's about two weeks from last dev response in the thread. I believe that SWEEP has a great potential. But devteam activity is very important for SWEEP future. A little report of the development would be nice.

ill go back to responding to previous posts before anything else ...

there is much that has been done - and still much to do ...

will fill in when i have a whole day to answer the multitude of questions - inside the threads and in pm ...

there is no interest in taking over another coin as yet - unless there is code that we would like to incorporate at a later date ... so we CAN look at other coins - but just dont have the time nor the focus to put into anything else but our own for the time being ...

ill be back in a day or two to respond properly ... i see some garbage that has been posted - and will respond directly rather than just delete it ... some of the community members needs to get their facts straight BEFORE they post from what ive scanned in the previous posts ... especially the 'loudmouths' that THINK they have all the facts together ...

makes me quite disgusted that some pf these posts are even mentioned without thorough research and investigation ... short of telling anyone to 'get lost' - ill respond accordingly ...

i just need the time to go through everything ... which means an entire day - believe it or not ...

#crysx
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Yes, it's about two weeks from last dev response in the thread. I believe that SWEEP has a great potential. But devteam activity is very important for SWEEP future. A little report of the development would be nice.
Activity: 7
Glad to see you're still plugging away, crysx.

Hope to see more from Sweep coming soon. Until then, I'll keep randomly mining and constantly staking.

Likewise. I'm cool with slow and steady
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
I seem to be having issues that a lot of people running the latest wallet on page one of this thread are having. Surely there's a fix for this that someone is just not sharing right now?

Blocks remaining this morning after running the wallet for a few days non-stop:

Blocks left approximately 30 minutes ago:

Current last block received:
Sat May 20 18:13:27 2017

Current number of blocks:

Estimated total number of blocks:

I have populated the peers list with peers from a friend's peers file and he says it works fine for him and it is correctly synchronised with the block chain.

The wallet has been completely removed from my workstation along with the local user application data folder that is automatically created and I've also tried to re-synchronise from the genesis block on a fresh virgin copy of the wallet to no avail. It's also been installed on a separate virgin server, again to no avail.

Windows Firewall rules have been checked and they allow all access to the wallet. UPNP is on and the ports are accessible.  There is no firewall interference. There are currently 21 active connections to the Sweepstake network.

I did however notice on both the workstation and server that the Sweepstake wallet has a high amount of banned peers. Is this normal?

So I'm left scratching my head as to why this works for some but not others. There are zero network restrictions in place, this is the first thing I checked with my ISP and my router, firewall hardware and Windows firewall software.

Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: There are now apparently 213814 blocks remaining. The number is increasing! This is ridiculous.

can you post your .conf file for me to see please, I may be able to help if I can see your file. My wallet works and has been working with no issues for a long time.

this is my file named:
sweepstakecoin.conf

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=your user name  <--- yours
rpcpassword=your password  <--- yours
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=17571
port=17570
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570