Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 28. (Read 51253 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I had the pleasure of chatting with the support of zpool. The conversation ended in a ban for me. I caught them in fraud. Instead of 2% commission they take 20% (correctly to say they do not take but steal)
Activity: 14
what currency will be accepted?
I'm definitely not lucky with this coin, ha ha.  I began to mining the coins on zpool.ca. With the extracted coins, they take a commission of 15%. But that is not all. When paid to a wallet, another 5% was withdrawn. Total 20% of the commission for production on their pool. The greed of people knows no bounds. Anyone can I give a link to statistics, you can see for yourself.
Sorry for translating Google
Use the CWI pool.. Also staking works great. Around 1-2k a day in staking rewards.
I mined coins there when it was profitable.
6 blocks in the last hour, against 28 on zpool - it's not serious
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
https://genesisnetwork.io/
I'm definitely not lucky with this coin, ha ha.  I began to mining the coins on zpool.ca. With the extracted coins, they take a commission of 15%. But that is not all. When paid to a wallet, another 5% was withdrawn. Total 20% of the commission for production on their pool. The greed of people knows no bounds. Anyone can I give a link to statistics, you can see for yourself.
Use the CWI pool.. Also staking works great. Around 1-2k a day in staking rewards.
October 28 at the wallet was a payment POS . It has been more than 6 days and there are still no payments. The wallet is always connected to the network. In the status line, it has been writing for 4 days in a row about the payout queue for POS 2-3 hours.
Wallet: SaydcSMWsJE5E2etvyz8oUvGuHTKC9Hf7Z
http://www.imageup.ru/img109/2905636/1.jpg

What are the comments from the developers?
P.S. sorry, for machine translation google

Close it and reopen it.
3 times overloaded the entire system does not help. No changes
P.S. POS payments are not available for 7 days. The developers are silent. Sadly ...

My wallet staking is working fine.
I'm getting POS rewards daily as usual.
I envy you. I still do not have any payments. The system works selectively. The silence of the developers and the payment of the POS do not all lead to bad thoughts - the viability of this coin. I provide capacity for a coin and for today it looks like a hoax to some users.
At the moment, according to calculations, about 10,000 SWEEP coins for POS payments have been lost.

I did not do anything and finally today, in the morning, the POS paid my rewards.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh
It is perfectly clear that on October 28 at 20:00 the last payment of the POS.
I did not understand about the combination of blocks in 5 and 10k. More details please (possibly the complexity of translating Google)

You can send blocks to yourself with coin control feature set to enabled.
So small coin blocks can be combined to larger block that will POS more frequently.

Attached example of selected small blocks - just send it to yourself as one block:
http://www.imageup.ru/img69/2906658/capture.png.html

Just keep time settings as auto sync
It is perfectly clear that on October 28 at 20:00 the last payment of the POS.
I did not understand about the combination of blocks in 5 and 10k. More details please (possibly the complexity of translating Google)
P.S. At me now, there is an assumption: on Sunday on October, 29th in my region the time for 1 hour is translated, it can be the reason of my problem?

Cannot see any issue there.
You have POS stakes and mined POW blocks.
To make stake probability greater - combine mined blocks to 5k or 10k ones - but it will reset network weight.

Following this screenshot  I cannot see where the POS part is broken....
I did everything except reinstallation of my wallet. I mine a coin and it successfully falls into the wallet. Yes, I created an account to complain about POS payments. Before that, I had no reason to write here!

I can see it.
Also I can see wallet with small transactions that looks like  POS to me.
And therefore please provide screenshot of wallet transaction page - better if it filtered to Mined only.

http://www.imageup.ru/img287/2906647/1.jpg
I did everything except reinstallation of my wallet. I mine a coin and it successfully falls into the wallet. Yes, I created an account to complain about POS payments. Before that, I had no reason to write here!

I can see it.
Also I can see wallet with small transactions that looks like  POS to me.
And therefore please provide screenshot of wallet transaction page - better if it filtered to Mined only.

Me too. I'm still staking and it's working fine
What do I need to do to make sure that there were POS rewards?

Start from showing us wallet transaction page?
PC/router reboot?
Wallet re-install ?

What troubleshooting was done before the very first post with complains ? 
Now, seriously, you created account just to start to complain how the POS of this coin is broken? Really? 

Start from showing us wallet transaction page?
PC/router reboot?
Wallet re-install ?

What troubleshooting was done before the very first post with complains ? 
Now, seriously, you created account just to start to complain how the POS of this coin is broken? Really? 

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
October 28 at the wallet was a payment POS . It has been more than 6 days and there are still no payments. The wallet is always connected to the network. In the status line, it has been writing for 4 days in a row about the payout queue for POS 2-3 hours.

Close it and reopen it.
P.S. POS payments are not available for 7 days. The developers are silent. Sadly ...

Close it and reopen it.

I envy you. I still do not have any payments. The system works selectively. The silence of the developers and the payment of the POS do not all lead to bad thoughts - the viability of this coin. I provide capacity for a coin and for today it looks like a hoax to some users.
At the moment, according to calculations, about 10,000 SWEEP coins for POS payments have been lost.
Activity: 196
StasyQ

Close it and reopen it.

Close it and reopen it.
Activity: 117
nova exchange wallet is not working....
what happened to it....
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---

Close it and reopen it.
Pages:
Jump to: