Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 37. (Read 51253 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000
Why is this coin not on Coinmarketcap.com yet? Is it so difficult to request adding there?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Glad to see dev is progressing. SWEEP is a pretty unique coin. I've been mining for a bit. Took me a while to get the old wallet running since it uses the same ports as DeepOnion qt wallet.

Excited to see the new wallet, miner and pools.

Any idea when this is going to be coming to completion?

our pool is now currently active ...

we have been mining / testing now for about a week with all positive results ...

so the pool itself is open to mining with whatever miner you would like to mine with ...

the CWIgm-0.9.9 is on its way ... many issues resolved and bugs squashed with a few features included ... so its almost ready to test ...

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sweep/ - ports 2300 / 6300 for lodiff / hidiff mining ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
i am sorry if i offended you in any way i will wait for the new wallet

no offence at all ...

im just stating that ou have given nothing else but your word that what you are doing is the correct thing ... how are we ( the veterans in this industry ) supposed to know if you ( the newbie - not so tech savvy ) are actually doing the correct thing ... when we can see what you are doing - we can help ...

if we go by your word - then thats all we can do - just go by your word ... and when the wallet STILL doesnt sync - how does that translate to 'us' helping you? ...

so its no offence at all mate ... but you are giving us VERY little information to go by ...

#crysx
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
i am sorry if i offended you in any way i will wait for the new wallet
legendary
its not working i am not tech savvy but imo Grin it seems to confuse data from deeponion this is on the same port no deeponion is not running atm

thats what i get from the debug file as far as i know {i dont know much }

well ...

here is what we have from you so far ...

issues with sync - and assumptions on port confusion ...

yet not one shred of a post for the config - or anything else to help us ...

you see were we are at with this? ...

i cant help you any more than what i have with this - unless i SEE what you have in your conf file and what you have done to configure it ...

whether tech savvy or not - you NEED to publish - or pm me - your setup ...

do you know where your conf is located in your operating system? ... if so - what does its name look like - and what does it contain ...

if you have followed my instructions - with both firewall port / antivirus blocking AND the conf file - you WILL have it syncing ...

it may be that its conflicting with tor ports - it may not be ... i dont know and cannot help with the little information you have provided ...

#crysx
its not working i am not tech savvy but imo Grin it seems to confuse data from deeponion this is on the same port no deeponion is not running atm

thats what i get from the debug file as far as i know {i dont know much }
legendary
after i posted i saw your remark you are very fast i am a little bit slow but you knew that already i call the config file sweepstake.config
i am not mining just want to do pos

all good mate ...

the name of the conf file should be SweepstakeCoin.conf ...

it should be located in the wallet directory - and should contain 'at least' rpcuser= and rpcpassword= parameters ...

the addnode= is very important also - as the seednodes are no longer available due to strasboug removing his one off ... so add the list of nodes available in previous pages ...

this addition to the conf file is only temporary as we need to setup our own seednodes - and all of them will be hardcoded into the new wallets ...

once that is done ... just start your wallet - and it should be able to read the conf file - and do its work from there ... but have patience as this WILL take a long time to sync ... once you have full sync - THEN do a 1sweep test transfer to your wallet so that you KNOW its all working properly ... the speed of the transfer is quite good - so you wont have to wait long - a couple of seconds actually Wink ... when that test is successful - send the rest of your coins to the wallet and leave it open so that it can stake ...

hope this works out for you ...

#crysx
legendary
i have tried a vieuw times with add node the wallet starts and i get 0 connections so to me it seems the wallet does not begin to download unless its downloading on the background i don t know its a common problem that ever so often happens with coin wallets till now i have Always got it working i am a little bit special  Grin please help me crysx

what are the contents ( and name of ) the conf file you have? ...

post here - but dont publish your rpcuser or rpcpassword ...

lets have a look at what it is doing ...

#crysx
legendary
### CWI-POOL SWEEPSTAKECOIN

hi all ...

an update on our main CWI-Thread ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21537818

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
legendary
today fresh start tried to get the windows wallet to work i have tried about 15 config files on the windows qt from the old thread but no joy i am puzzeld why there  s no working config file to download on the ann at the beginning for people like who only want to pos yes the bandwagon people we are many i have read the thread from top to bottem twice over and i dont think the new window wallet will be coming soon so if there could at least be a working config file to download so i can get my coins of the exchange it would really improve my day

thank you in advance Wink

ok ...

if you actually broke your message up into separate sentences - i would understand what you are asking better ...

im assuming you are having issues with sync ... if you have read the thread - you will know what to do and which nodes you need to add and WAIT ... thats right - i have posted this numerous times now - which amazes me that you say you have read the thread back to front ...

if you have the ports open on your firewall - and you have added the nodes from the previous pages - and you have WAITED for the wallet to sync - then you should have no issues with syncing ...

WAIT WAIT WAIT ... thats it ...

once the blockchain is download in full - staking will happen when you transfer coins into the wallet Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
Hi there Grin
Seems that sweep wallet use the same port that's used by deeponion wallet, i cannot found how to change it to allow both wallet running together... maybe someone can help ?
Therefore, i still mining it and stake it, hope it gonna came to exchange soon  Cool
Thx for the work dev !!!

what ports are deeponion using? ...

you CAN change ports of the wallet itself in the conf files ... but i think that is different when it comes to using tor ...

which is why i ask the question above ...

#crysx
legendary
@chrysophylax

Ha crysx. Smiley  Nice work on this coin.... will be mining it soon.  Of course I'm only allowed 2x 750ti's right now to mine.
Talk soon. Cool

hi tbear ...

nice to see you back in action ...

its been too long without you around ...

hope all is well - health and home ...

#crysx
Thank you crysx. Smiley
Nice to be back.

Ok going to look for the wallet now and start mining.
I'm using the windows qt. from old thread.

thats the one you need ...

#crysx
legendary
I have requested listing on coinmarketcap a few times. Last time after the new block explorer went online, unfortunately
the website went offline around the same time. They have updated their requirements now and new coins need to have 10000 USD
equilavent daily volume so we'll have to wait a while for that!  Unless chrysophylax has some inside track?

Jea but to rech that Volume it needs to be acessable more easy than only on 2 small exchange sites.
Also the frontpage of this Thread is a bit chaotic, on my opinion the opening thread by strasbourg is easier to read and contains more information and also some pictures.
a small roadmap is given here, thats a good point, but i recommenend to put this roadmap into a jpeg with some design that makes it look better. Of course this is connected to work.

But the price and Volume is not the target, its a consequence.

And i love this coin and it great that CWI took over this Project. But they also need to work with this coin, so that some movement comes in.

appreciate the kind and also accurate words ...

roadmap - we REALLY dont like that word - because people in crypto really have no idea what that word means ... especially when timeframes and deadlines are concerned - which believe it or not - has nothing to do with roadmaps ...

so we will use 'plans' ... because that is a more exact version of what we are doing ... planning ...

and also - to make it look pretty as well? ... with massive lumps of pics? ... lets see if making all pretty will do anything with regards to conveying the right reason for anyone to take part in this project ...

#crysx
legendary
I have requested listing on coinmarketcap a few times. Last time after the new block explorer went online, unfortunately
the website went offline around the same time. They have updated their requirements now and new coins need to have 10000 USD
equilavent daily volume so we'll have to wait a while for that!  Unless chrysophylax has some inside track?

as has been posted before ...

we will not approach coinmarketcap with ONE coins updates ...

we will do all of them - which means ALL 5 coins will be listed and sent to them with ALL updated details ...

there may be a cost involved also - so we will need to find all this out as well ... tho so far - we havent seen them charge anything yet ...

#crysx
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
 hope it gonna came to exchange soon  Cool

SWEEP is already tradeable on Novaexchange (more than 2 month):
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SWEEP/

Tradeable is a very strong word.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
 hope it gonna came to exchange soon  Cool

SWEEP is already tradeable on Novaexchange (more than 2 month):
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SWEEP/
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi. Please refresh link to CWI-Slack.
This invite link is no longer active.
today fresh start tried to get the windows wallet to work i have tried about 15 config files on the windows qt from the old thread but no joy i am puzzeld why there  s no working config file to download on the ann at the beginning for people like who only want to pos yes the bandwagon people we are many i have read the thread from top to bottem twice over and i dont think the new window wallet will be coming soon so if there could at least be a working config file to download so i can get my coins of the exchange it would really improve my day

thank you in advance Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Hi there Grin
Seems that sweep wallet use the same port that's used by deeponion wallet, i cannot found how to change it to allow both wallet running together... maybe someone can help ?
Therefore, i still mining it and stake it, hope it gonna came to exchange soon  Cool
Thx for the work dev !!!
Pages:
Jump to: