Pages:
Author

Topic: A college student bought BTC in 2011(price$3) - page 5. (Read 667 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 2
So many stories like this one. Off course some people bought BTC in 2009-10-11 .. and if they kept them, they are rich. But I don't see anything exceptional in these stories.
People also bought Apple or Amazon shares long time ago.
;D
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
So many stories like this one. Off course some people bought BTC in 2009-10-11 .. and if they kept them, they are rich. But I don't see anything exceptional in these stories.
People also bought Apple or Amazon shares long time ago.
So it is basically a promotional post about bytom and has nothing to do with btc, to make it more practical can you post your ceo's view about btc now? can it get upto $30k this year?
IF you do believe,30k$ is nothing
U mean the advice given by ChangJia? He created the BTM, I think u could invest the BTM even though it will not give u a return like u invest bitcoin in 2011. Anyhow, ChangJia is reliable and the BTM worth investing.
BINGO!!!!
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
So it is basically a promotional post about bytom and has nothing to do with btc, to make it more practical can you post your ceo's view about btc now? can it get upto $30k this year?
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
you cant buy BTC at $3,but you could buy bytom(btm) at$0.5 Grin Grin
Nice advertisement but the question is did the kid bought and forget about his money few years ago ? if not the suggestion would still useless! so what is your proposal with the BTM? do you mean that it will do the same as bitcoin's few years from now? if then i should go back to school and post in reddit today which one will be a good investment, Grin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
IT was a nice drive with this!
At first, you are reading such a good story and you can picture it out on your mind how lucky the guy is.
But seconds later, it was all gone and turned black, as it was just like commercials, it is all about the ADS of the product,
nice though!
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
It is a very nice thing. He is very lucky person if he has done it and he has got this opportunity .We also hope that the price of bitcoin will be increased till $15000 dollar.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Very lucky person, because at that time its really hard and difficult to trust something like bitcoin. It only need 5 years to earn a lot of money, I even regret at that time not buying bitcoin.
Merit: 12
I wish I could have also bought then I would be millionaire now. A lot of people who have bought bitcoin a few years ago, they have become rich now.
Activity: 154
U mean the advice given by ChangJia? He created the BTM, I think u could invest the BTM even though it will not give u a return like u invest bitcoin in 2011. Anyhow, ChangJia is reliable and the BTM worth investing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I think that many such stories will be typed around the world! If at that time I knew about the existence of bitcoins, it is possible that I would also buy myself and saved!
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
There is no point in counting other people's money and dreaming about how it would have turned out if I had bought bitcoin for $ 3. This will lead to nothing, except for conflicting emotions, which have no place in the trade. If you missed the moment, there's nothing to be done. We need to be ready for new twists and turns. But they will not be like the same bitcoin. He will be in a completely different form, and again the majority will miss the moment, and the units on this will work perfectly. This is the law of trade and of the economy in general. All can not get rich, only a few. Some just get lucky, but someone has a visionary mind. Such anywhere will not be gone.
So throw this venture. In the past, one can look back only for the sake of experience, not regret.
Well, lucky for him because he made the right decision in his life, and look what he is right  now, yes it may not right always to dream about the fortune that others are receiving but for me the purpose of this thread was created for us to encourage not discourage and to realize that it is worth it to invest in bitcoin.
you are truly lucky if in the year of 2011,if you known about the price of the bitcoin. the price is only at 1-3 $ and if you compare it now, you can't imagine it that the bitcoin going forward at the farthest and highest price until now you are very luck that you're money need to invest a bitcoin is onyl a 1 dollar and if you hold it until now. you're like spot a jackpot
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
There is no point in counting other people's money and dreaming about how it would have turned out if I had bought bitcoin for $ 3. This will lead to nothing, except for conflicting emotions, which have no place in the trade. If you missed the moment, there's nothing to be done. We need to be ready for new twists and turns. But they will not be like the same bitcoin. He will be in a completely different form, and again the majority will miss the moment, and the units on this will work perfectly. This is the law of trade and of the economy in general. All can not get rich, only a few. Some just get lucky, but someone has a visionary mind. Such anywhere will not be gone.
So throw this venture. In the past, one can look back only for the sake of experience, not regret.
Well, lucky for him because he made the right decision in his life, and look what he is right  now, yes it may not right always to dream about the fortune that others are receiving but for me the purpose of this thread was created for us to encourage not discourage and to realize that it is worth it to invest in bitcoin.
#Bytom will publish the updated news regarding #mining tomorrow, please stay close with us ! Wish you a great start of #April
#mining #BTM $BTM #Tensority #GO #UTXO #Blockchain #cryptocurrency
1.[dev] Improved the tensority package code and makefile of the mining code simd feature. Tested, compiled and ran under win32 win64 linux32.

2.[dev] Improved the mining difficulty calculation module test file.

3.[dev] Fixed the error processing when the Wallet function startup node is closed, and fixed the server http response warning.

4.[dev] Added test of client-side rpc module and test of node api server-side HTTP call.

5.[dev] Added the mainnet on the desktop configuration page and testnet selection button. Added the display of the selected network type in the navigation bar.

7.[dev] Completed packaging and testing of desktop application in windows and linux platform.

8.[dev] Added loading page before start node.

9.[dev] Added logic for bits verification in block verification logic.

10.[dev] Solved the performance issue when the mine pool was highly concurrent with the submit block.

11.[dev] fixed the Seed generation logic in the mining process.

12.[dev] unifies the alias case of account, key, asset.

13.[dev] HTTP API support gzip.

14.[dev] fixes a bug where the front-end page has been loading state without a transaction.

15.[dev] fixed a CI compilation script error.

16.[dev] corrected the compilation process for the execution program published to Windows.

17.[dev] solves and closes the issues on github.

18.[dev] tested the P2P business layer communication code optimization and abnormal situation, and optimized the synchronization efficiency between network nodes.

19.[dev] added the BTM transaction, asset transaction, multi-sig asset transaction, and the related integration test of the retire transaction.

20.[dev] fixes multiple signature issues.
Activity: 262

Bytom Blockchain Protocol is an interactive protocol of multiple byteassets. Heterogeneous byte-assets (indigenous digital currency, digital assets) that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain and atomic assets (warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and other information that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based inter-operations via Bytom.

FOUNDER
Changjia,A leading entrepreneur and researcher in the blockchain industry in China , a well-known sci-fi writer who won Galaxy Award three times.One of the writers of Bitcoin :A Real  yet Virtual Financial World (2014),the first bitcoin book in China. Established 8BTC NEWS since 2011 with Jihanwu (current CEO of Bitmian Technology), which is the biggest blockchain media in China and founded Bytom in 2017.
Duan Xinxing,Co-founder of Bytom.He used to be Vice President of OKCoin which is the largest bitcoin exchange over the world,and successfully led R&D and operation teams of several blockchain products like OKCoin,OKLink etc. He is the author of two books:Blockchain economy and world;Blockchain Development and Practices.

The mission of Bytom is to bridge the digital world and the physical world, and to build a decentralized network where various digital and physical assets can be registered and exchanged.

Activity: 504
Merit: 105
That was a lucky decision i hope that time i can punchase some bitcoin and hodl it a year. I will assure bitcoin will surpass ATH price this year to 19,000 USD to 25,000 i believe in that.
you cant buy BTC at $3,but you could buy bytom(btm) at$0.5 Grin Grin
Merit: 11
Lucky for the student, he got rich. Just what does this bytom have to do with bitcoin is not entirely clear ... Some unsuccessful advertising is for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: