Pages:
Author

Topic: A course worth studying ? - page 9. (Read 1379 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 573
God is great
January 31, 2024, 01:54:11 PM
So, if you had the opportunity to advise people about courses to choose In University, what would it be and why?
No course is bad and I can't advice anyone not to study a course of their choice. Going for a course should be based on passion and interest,  it shouldn't be because of to become rich after graduation. When people choose course of study because of the interest they have for it they perform very excellent in their grade throughout their time in school but when a course is selected because of how people talk good about the course,  if their is no interest of studying the course one hardly flow with the course because their is no interest.

It is important people go after what they can do better than to go after what they will struggle to learn thinking it will be the best decision for the future. I don't see economics not be a good course,  and it is a well recognised discipline that every company,  business will need an economist for better management.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
January 31, 2024, 01:11:57 PM
So, I watched a video recently where the guest speaker said, that if he gets the opportunity to advise teens in high school he would tell them not to study economics, and it made me scared because I'm studying economics. So, it was like... ' Did I make the wrong choice or something? '. Moving further in the video, I realized that what he was saying and explaining had already been said by my economics lecturer before.

"Economics is a day-to-day practice and is an easy endeavor made difficult for study reasons", he usually said. Watching the video to the end, I asked myself, "If I had the opportunity to go back in time would I pick another course to study? " And the answer was ..." No". And if I have the opportunity to advise any high school student about courses to choose... I'd say "Economics". The more people learn about even basic economics, the better the economy of countries.

So, if you had the opportunity to advise people about courses to choose In University, what would it be and why?
Well just as you have said Economic is not a bad course to study I gist right now in many countries Economic is one of the social courses that deal with many jobs like the engineering, and the business man and women, also has help a lot of people to make a right decision in their businesses and in additional help in growth of product management services in the country’s financial sector.
So for my advice it a matter of choice when choosing course of study….
Activity: 1204
Merit: 466
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
January 31, 2024, 12:15:38 PM
Every person has their own point of view, In yours, Economics is good and in mine, it is very good and we should not avoid it. By the way, I am not studying Economics, so I don't know what do you guys are reading in there, talking about difficult, every subject is difficult if we have no interest in it considering you know everything. The funny thing is, I was not an economic dude, which means, I didn't give any time to know about economies, and the factors causing problems and, etc. etc.,

But when I started to engage in the economic section of this forum, I got to know a lot, I learn new things, and still learning, but the pace of learning new things keeps getting slow nowadays, I don't know the exact reasons, maybe I know enough (but that's not a chance hehe).

Talking about advice to people about courses, I will simply say do what you want to, because, on your choice, you have to stick to it and have to find ways to make work out of it. I like programming before coming into computer sciences, but now I don't like it hehe. So, it all depends on time, and the situations one is going through.
Activity: 224
Merit: 24
January 31, 2024, 11:44:52 AM
So, I watched a video recently where the guest speaker said, that if he gets the opportunity to advise teens in high school he would tell them not to study economics, and it made me scared because I'm studying economics. So, it was like... ' Did I make the wrong choice or something? '. Moving further in the video, I realized that what he was saying and explaining had already been said by my economics lecturer before.

"Economics is a day-to-day practice and is an easy endeavor made difficult for study reasons", he usually said. Watching the video to the end, I asked myself, "If I had the opportunity to go back in time would I pick another course to study? " And the answer was ..." No". And if I have the opportunity to advise any high school student about courses to choose... I'd say "Economics". The more people learn about even basic economics, the better the economy of countries.

Pages:
Jump to: