Pages:
Author

Topic: a factor that will make bitcoin recover - page 5. (Read 719 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 25, 2018, 03:32:28 PM
Your reasons itself are not clear or durable enough
But I can inform you that the introduction of other altcoins does not affect the price of bitcoin
Bitcoin is in a world of its own and is not dependent on anything

So basically let’s just focus on the basics and follow up the developments and Adoption
Have fun always
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
December 25, 2018, 03:15:02 PM
Supply of any coin does really effect the price as is the basic rule of economics but btc already has a small and limited supply and for miners block reward gets halvened every 4 years i guess and next is coming in 2020 i guess, so hold till that and im sure we are going to moon with btc after next halving.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
December 25, 2018, 01:14:51 PM
the first bitcoin can have a high price because the market demand for bitcoin is very high one reason is because bitcoin is becoming popular and is starting to be accepted by the global market, the growth of crypto activists is very high even bitcoin is becoming a new trend among global society and hence crypto value is soaring but now bitcoin has begun to lose its appeal especially there are many coin competitors that will distract investors from bitcoin not to mention because the spread of bitcoin is increasing along with the increasing number of bitcoin inventories generated from the blockchain system and of course it will greatly affect prices because bitcoin loses value he added rather than other coins, namely "scarcity of supply"
then the question is what will make bitcoin recover and can have high prices again?
Pages:
Jump to: