Pages:
Author

Topic: A good ICO recommendation - page 3. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 07:37:41 AM
Add PhotoChain(PHT) to your list

What is PHOTON Token all about?
PHOTON Token is the means of reward in the Photochain Ecosystem and represents the tokenization of digital visual works and services.

if you want to learn more about PhotoChain, https://photochain.io/
They're currently on Braveheart Sale III, join us now!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 22, 2018, 07:19:31 AM
if you are looking for a good ICO project for investment I recommend you can choose yourself here https://foundico.com Smiley
Thank you very much! It is so hard to find an ICO that is worth investing in
There are so many scams and people who want to take your money
It is difficult to find a potential ICO project, as there are currently too many projects on the market. We do not know which project has more potential. Many fraud projects also take place countless. They create the same tactics and tactics as a potential ICO project, to deceive investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
May 22, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
Well, this time I want to be very biased  Wink

Scientific Coin: a new coins released to fund science-based ventures. It's supported by several Russian institutions (Siberia)
Ahedgefund: CDS for ICO investments (Combine AI and typical CDS theory to cover ICO risks)
Telluria: well.. it's in my signature
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
idap.io
May 22, 2018, 06:59:22 AM
for some ico I recommend, it does not seem. but there is nothing wrong you see some ico such as bittwatt, mf chain, sprint x and other projects
Activity: 66
May 22, 2018, 06:57:23 AM
I just can tell you that many people try to shill their shitty projects.  Don't follow anyone blindly into an ico. do always your own research. You won't get a recommendation from me, but my personal private opinion https://medium.com/@goldresearch100x/ico-review-of-sparkster-nos-go-network-pchain-openplatform-part-1-d7c3317d9f79
Activity: 210
May 22, 2018, 06:54:39 AM
Recommendation shouldnt be followed,you should know it yourself because most of these ICOs are scams so you need to be careful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
May 22, 2018, 06:50:00 AM
Hello everyone.

Can any of you recommend some good projects to invest in? I'd rather narrow it down a bit to real estate ICO's or platform ICO's (such as Giftz), but any good token would do. I just have spare ETH and would like to invest in something worth.  Huh

Thanks!
Check out my signature, SPOTCOIN is neo based new cryptocurrency exchange that you will find out market soon. SPOTCOIN has an over the counter (OTC) clearing house that provides some liquidity between fiat and crypto currency so it will be easier to exchange both. SPOTCOIN will offer it's customers the highest dividends rates on the market 51% from exchange fees, as a weekly dividend and an additional quarterly dividend of 12% from net profit earned across all SPOTCOIN business lines.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 21, 2018, 09:04:53 PM
Try Vernam. It is a Insurance Company implementing blockchain technology in their platforms. Running the system would make transactions more faster and easier. It connects largest insurance companies around Europe and their clients where standardization of information and procedures and the general
customer awareness mean that most of the insurances can easily be
completed online.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 21, 2018, 08:15:31 PM
Theres a lot of good ICOs out there,but most of these ICOs are scams or would be scam because theres no guarantee how these people will do if they already got millions of dollars worth of BTCs,dont rely to other's recommendation! know how these scam projects can steal your investments,do a lot of research instead of asking people around you.
Activity: 383
May 21, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
ICO telluria is a good ICO because yesterday alone there are investors directly buying or investing total reaches 500 own ETH and that is very remarkable
Activity: 126
May 21, 2018, 07:39:47 PM
i would like to recommend bitxoxo as the best ICO for today , bitxoxo is a top trading platform in india since 2016 it satisfies their traders that is why they gained hundred million dollar volume sales , the platform was fully enhanced and still developing to satisfy their users . now the ICO are gaining big support from the people so i suggest you to join its main sale now
Activity: 512
May 21, 2018, 07:29:08 PM
I like a  mining company which is using renewable energy in their mining cubes in Swiss alps. Almost 50% energy savings and achieving  all that by going green. More details  are written in their WP. If interested check it.
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 03:57:55 PM
I would recommend the utrum project. The idea of the project is relevant and there really is something to catch on in the long term. In addition, they are already as far as I know are traded on the stock exchange. That is, the potential of the price is already visible.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
Definitely keep an eye on Havven. They just announced the HAV/USDT trading pair. https://blog.havven.io/hav-usdt-trading-pair-is-now-available-on-kucoin-9bfac831037f?gi=ed82be0452b3
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
May 21, 2018, 03:42:12 PM
Activity: 866
May 21, 2018, 03:34:19 PM
it is very difficult to determine an ICO has very good potential or not and it all depends on one's perspective in seeing the potential of the ICO, so to choose better we learn more deeply so we don't lose a lot of money when investing ..
May 21, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
if you are looking for a good ICO project for investment I recommend you can choose yourself here https://foundico.com Smiley
Thank you very much! It is so hard to find an ICO that is worth investing in
There are so many scams and people who want to take your money
May 21, 2018, 03:31:01 PM
For a good real estate ico, I'd say AgentMile. It is an upcoming token with a lot of potential. It's on my watch list. You can google it and look it up, if interested!
That was the name I have been looking for so many times! thank you so much
I remembered that was something beginning with M? but then forgot
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 03:25:55 PM
Hello everyone.

Can any of you recommend some good projects to invest in? I'd rather narrow it down a bit to real estate ICO's or platform ICO's (such as Giftz), but any good token would do. I just have spare ETH and would like to invest in something worth.  Huh

Thanks!

If you looking for good and safe ico project you should use google searcher in the upper right corner and check everypost from last weeks. This will be the fastest way to find something good for you. Anyway in my opinion you should hold your ethereum because this way will be profitable too
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: