Pages:
Author

Topic: A good ICO recommendation - page 4. (Read 465 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
If you are not well versed in ICO investing/researching, but still want to participate in investing, you should stick to the Icodrops ratings as those are the most credible ones.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 03:16:06 PM
I found out a lot about ICO for a long time, but I didn’t use it. But recently my brother told me about the project Vireo and I decided to try it. And now I’m happy. I got an interesting experience and a good profit. Check it!
Activity: 47
May 21, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
For real estate projects:

Alt.Estate
AgentMile
Viva Network

For platform ICOs:

Decent
Qravity
Dimensions

Hope this helped.  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
May 21, 2018, 10:38:13 AM
Look for ICO DAV starts on June, 11 in my signature, it's a blockchain-based transportation platform which enables vehicles to discover, communicate and transact with one another using DAV tokens, DYOR
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 21, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
Smartcontainers looks good.
Activity: 53
May 21, 2018, 10:36:30 AM
Check Qravity. It's a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books, and applications. Qravity is designed as a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their deeds and work. You might like it. I'm personally planning to buy.

Good to know that others are also following qravity. I also see it as a token with high ROI
Activity: 71
May 21, 2018, 10:33:47 AM
For a good real estate ico, I'd say AgentMile. It is an upcoming token with a lot of potential. It's on my watch list. You can google it and look it up, if interested!

Hey, thanks! I think I've seen this name somewhere before. Can you provide me with more info?
Activity: 65
May 21, 2018, 10:05:26 AM
Check Qravity. It's a space where content producers and creators can collectively develop original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games, e-books, and applications. Qravity is designed as a decentralized content production and distribution platform where creators own and profit from their deeds and work. You might like it. I'm personally planning to buy.
Activity: 53
May 21, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
For a good real estate ico, I'd say AgentMile. It is an upcoming token with a lot of potential. It's on my watch list. You can google it and look it up, if interested!
Activity: 71
May 21, 2018, 10:01:40 AM
Hello everyone.

Can any of you recommend some good projects to invest in? I'd rather narrow it down a bit to real estate ICO's or platform ICO's (such as Giftz), but any good token would do. I just have spare ETH and would like to invest in something worth.  Huh

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: