Pages:
Author

Topic: A hard manipulation? - page 3. (Read 419 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
March 12, 2020, 08:33:03 AM
i've been saying this for over a week now!

the funny thing is that during the price drop there has been zero negative news about bitcoin and not just that, there has been dozens of massively positive news about it. which means it makes no sense for the price to react like this.

Some concluded it as dump from Plustoken.
if that were true then bitcoin price should have had a large scale dump almost every 2 week!

Now one of the oldest address moving fund (not confirmed if the coins are on sale.
old coins moving is more common than you think actually.
Activity: 450
Merit: 59
March 12, 2020, 08:31:45 AM
when Bitcoin price move that fast, there is always some manipulation going on. However, usually when something of this kind happens, it means big investors had a precise price in mind and decided to dump eventually just like when Wall Street got involved late 2017.

But you may want to look in the charts too  Cool

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
March 12, 2020, 08:28:50 AM
Last week was full goods news in favor BTC. In the past, we have seen significant growth of price for such kind of news. But this time, with more good news and halving knocking the door, the price is decreased massively. Some concluded it as dump from Plustoken. Now one of the oldest address moving fund (not confirmed if the coins are on sale.
I have bolded halving because it seems a heavy manipulation done by whales before halving. The recent dump has something to do with the halving I think.
Don't hand over your BTC to the whales, they are the one looking for that.
Pages:
Jump to: