Pages:
Author

Topic: A highly profitable Bitcoin investment platform --- HalleyBTC - page 2. (Read 6366 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I've managed to withdraw the earnings from the test deposit they gave which was about 0.01 BTC. Didn't put any money in though

Be careful I saw some screenshots of maleware being installed into a guys computer from this site.

Malware?  Embarrassed damnn
Get your PC scan right away and be careful when accessing sensitive info

Yeah doing it now

Is it even possible to be infected with malware even if you are just browsing the site and not downloading anything from the site?

Think it is if you click a link it may start downloading, I believe the malware put itself in the persons recycle bin to avoid detection so check there.  The malware attempts to get your private key from the bitcoin client so the program doesn't need to scam out they just simply get into your wallet and send the coins to their wallet.  Technically no scam right lmao
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i already withdrawn my earnings from the bonus i get which is 1.8005634 btc..

try to withdraw your earnings and see.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
I've managed to withdraw the earnings from the test deposit they gave which was about 0.01 BTC. Didn't put any money in though

Be careful I saw some screenshots of maleware being installed into a guys computer from this site.

Yeah doing it now

Is it even possible to be infected with malware even if you are just browsing the site and not downloading anything from the site?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Yeah doing it now
Activity: 770

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
I received an email from zeushash recently about this investment platform. Altogether it sounds pretty dodgy although affiliated with ZeusHash.

The returns are minimal anyway and you can probably make more by loaning P2P, or on this forum.
Activity: 630

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Zeushash had the audacity to send out an email advertising halleybtc to all of their victims. They have the same registrar, the same webhost, others have found conclusive evidence linking them
You are lucky not being tricked into such scam Grin always use whois and search around the forum or wait for some comments about the program
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Everyone should be very cautious of this halleybtc website
Look what I got from my PM box:
"
Hi zodiac3011,

I'm Candice from HalleyBTC (https://www.halleybtc.com/). We are a China-based company who provides Bitcoin investment products and runs three of the largest mining farms in China.

Now we are looking for foreign ambassadors. As our promotion partner, you will enjoy some great privileges, like being able to enjoy the latest promotions, getting some of your referral’s investment yields. Refer more people, obtain the greater benefits.

HalleyBTC was founded in October 2014 and we are a legally registered company in the system of the Trade and Industry Bureau and have an ICP record certificated by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in China. Therefore, HalleyBTC is a legal and trustworthy Bitcoin investment platform.

Let me know if you are interested in that. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me <[email protected]>.
Thank you for your help and have a good day!

Best,
Candice
"
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I thought I was going to get some BTC for free just for the sign up, that usually happens on this section of games and rounds.
So I did just that sign up, but with a temp mail that that the OP suggested in the thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-free-btc-from-0002-to-002-btcdepending-upon-luck-1238418

Who on earth would give away this amount for signing up, but you have to make your own deposit also.
I seen the other thread about who they are
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zeushash-ponzi-scheme-has-changed-name-to-halleybtc-1238616

My big bonus  Cheesy scammers for sure

Not talking about the bonus now, were you able to cash out your profit as promised Racey?

I never invested nor did I save my password for this site.
As for anything going to my BTC address from them, nothing.

Anyhow I used a temp e-mail from yopmail.com thats saves on the spam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I thought I was going to get some BTC for free just for the sign up, that usually happens on this section of games and rounds.
So I did just that sign up, but with a temp mail that that the OP suggested in the thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-free-btc-from-0002-to-002-btcdepending-upon-luck-1238418

Who on earth would give away this amount for signing up, but you have to make your own deposit also.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zeushash-ponzi-scheme-has-changed-name-to-halleybtc-1238616

Not talking about the bonus now, were you able to cash out your profit as promised Racey?

we can all clearly see from OP that the bonus may up to 10BTC which is ridiculous so we cannot trust it from the right start at all
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
So finaly this halleyBTC made it's way to bitcointalk.org
I've seen this site all over the Facebook groups related to Bitcoins and all I see is just promises and ending will be scam and nothing more. Never invest in this kind of schemes.
For every NEW USER, you will have a chance to get as high as 10 BTC of BONUS DEPOSIT and win the INTERESTS of it!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
I am wondering where's that 10 BTC come from? there's no way he is giving it away! just a lie to attract investors to join in
Activity: 196
0.02% interest is not enough to risk my BTC. No way.
Do not invest. Don't you see from above posts that there is a virus of some kind that embeds itself on your computer to steal your wallet information. Possibly to withdraw all your coins from it to their. This is the first of it's kind that I have heard that these Ponzi schemes are using this method now to steal your coins.
What will they think of next to do to get coins easier for them selves?  Huh Roll Eyes Angry
Pages:
Jump to: