Pages:
Author

Topic: A highly profitable Bitcoin investment platform --- HalleyBTC - page 3. (Read 6412 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
0.02% interest is not enough to risk my BTC. No way.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
For every NEW USER, you will have a chance to get as high as 10 BTC of BONUS DEPOSIT and win the INTERESTS of it!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
I joined it yesterday.
Got a bonus of 0.2 BTC too.
But seems things concerning percentages and w/d are a bit confusing.
My upline says we can w/d daily interest after 10 days.

Check your computer for HalleyBTC they put a command line. MS-DOS in your computer.
That means they can run any EXE  
Really?
I'll just check and see if I find any such exe.

EDIT:I didn't find any search results for halleybtc.

This was put in my recycle bin.

Checked recycle bin too...but found nothing of that sort.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I joined it yesterday.

Check your computer for HalleyBTC they put a command line. MS-DOS in your computer.
Really?

this makes HalleyBTC even more untrustworthy after the Zueshash thing. Do not invest in this at all!!!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
its a scam they are not paying for the promotion deposit they gave to me...so ignore them ..and beware dont invest in!!!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I joined it yesterday.

Really?

legendary
I joined it yesterday.

Really?

I didn't see that coming but I felt something shady about it. Lucky me that I haven't invested in this  Grin
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
Never go with long days to wait on low interest programs. That will never work in your favour. Just more time for them to run with you investment.
Activity: 700
Did zeushash seriously provide this shady HYIP with the emails of their customers?

Neg trust goes this way.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/moonstreaker-306120
Activity: 448
How is HalleyBTC related to Zeushash?
That's what I am wondering too. If there are something related, we shouldn't try at all

I received 2 emails with same contents but timestamp is about 1 hour apart that promotes HalleyBTC - one sender is from HalleyBTC, the other sender is from Zeushash.

That's why i questioned OP.
That's what I am wondering too. If there are something related, we shouldn't try at all
Activity: 448
Activity: 630
This works out to about 7.3% a year which is not too bad when compared directly to most bank accounts.

This will be ideal for somebody who has a large number of coins parker away doing nothing. The problem however is the risk factor. Risking 1 or say 5 coins is one thing, risking say a 100 or 1,000 coins is a completely different story.

Did you really compare this to a bank account lol.  Never in a million years at least in a bank account you know your money will be there and is insured by the government, here there could be some drugged out guy living in a basement on the other end of the deposit address, who knows lol
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
how for withdraw bonus??
so fast site for scam
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I joined it yesterday.

legendary
I joined it yesterday.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Gonna give this a try. No harm trying the trial bitcoin though Wink Looks quite legit tho
HalleyBTC is the brainchild of Terry Li. You might know him from his previous ponz.., ergh, cloud mining operation Zeushash, which coincidentally, has stopped responding to support inquiries and according to many users (including me) is not paying out.

It seems that they didn't like people openly complaining about their operation, so they started with a clean slate. If I have anything to say about it, they will be using their backup-backup domain soon once this reputation becomes soiled.

Halleybtc is a scam.

They are not paying out, they are not allowing withdrawls, they do not respond to support tickets to alleviate concerns about the missing payouts & inability to withdrawl. Why would anyone on earth invest in their new venture?
Wow how do you know that? Do you have any proves? I'm not supporting investing in this. Just want to see some proves Grin
Pages:
Jump to: