Pages:
Author

Topic: A Movie Made By Bitcoiners - page 2. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
September 28, 2013, 08:07:00 PM
now if you want a true way to rob a bank without ever getting caught here is the perfect story line.....

you look through the newspapers at the employment section, find a job working in a bank. get promoted to chairman... take the cash... its been done many times before and always works

My way is better, easier and faster.
Google/YouTube
September 28, 2013, 08:06:37 PM
Wow. The number of assumptions Franky just made is staggering, and the amount of ignorance he displayed is mind blowing.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
September 28, 2013, 07:23:41 PM
now if you want a true way to rob a bank without ever getting caught here is the perfect story line.....

you look through the newspapers at the employment section, find a job working in a bank. get promoted to chairman... take the cash... its been done many times before and always works

legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
September 28, 2013, 07:17:27 PM
four issues i have

1) damn another finshaggy brain fart that has no experience in the film industry such as the simple things like getting filming licences or even going through the red tape of access to locations such as a prison and 4 banks... come on finshaggy you don't think your youtube clips constitutes movie producing experience do you?

2) the story line..... WTF does this have to do with bitcoins...

3) its not a movie made by bitcoiners.. its a movie made by fiat that was once far back down the line originally a bitcoin. unles your going to rent movie locations and pay wages IN BITCOINS.. why not just go to a FIAT kickstarter

4) finshaggy, STOP please STOP brain farting out mammouth projects expecting high yield investment.. try something small, like opening a shop in your town that sells weed paraphernalia.. its in your area, its in your expereince, its in your control. and doesn't require others to have faith in your hallucinated dreams

im all for entrepreunership but after you blackmailed your stepdad into trying to give you money for a world trip, and then threatened to call him into the cops as a murderer, followed by asking your mom for cash and then calling her a slut with youtube videos.. you certainly seem desperate for funds.. and thats why many people see beyond your brain farts and see it for what they are, your own pocketmoney making schemes
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
September 28, 2013, 07:10:43 PM

Dank! Remember that name if we live through this.
Google/YouTube
September 28, 2013, 06:39:11 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-bank-robbing-movie-303808
This will have to come after my book, but it does have to come Smiley But since it will come from the book, it will be Bitcoin funded Smiley
Let me know if you are interested.

I want to make a bank robbing movie, and John DiMaggio (Bender from Futurama) has to be the brains.

So I got the idea when I was in jail a few years ago... Someone just put the idea in my lap. I was in county jail for 11 days and this guy was in there for robbing banks. He explained how it works, and explained how he had robbed like 10 (It was in 2010 I don't remember the exact number). And it was like the most CASUAL thing in the world, like ANYONE could do it. Movies make bank robberies seem WAY harder than they are.

So, I don't want to tell everyone how to rob a bank here in this thread, but I will discuss the plot of the movie.

Main character and friend get busted for some small time, big crime. Like a pound of weed, or a bottle of pills or something, not just a DUI. Main character takes credit while buddy is his eyes on the outside, keeping him up to date on everything. So main character gets a lawyer and starts the case. While he's in jail, he meets John DiMaggio (an old school bank robber) who tells him how everything works, and basically schools him in exactly what to do (It's really SO SO simple, the explanation is like 30 seconds literally). One thing I will explain, is no masks, use makeup to change your features so that they don't even know who to look for. If you look up "How To Make Your Makeup Look Like Drake" there's a chinese girl that can literally make herself look like drake, and you would have no idea that a Chinese girl just took shit down.

So main character has his friend on the outside make a business to use as a cover, which is really the hardest part. Because if you don't have a way to get rid of the bank bills, then your walking around with evidence and have to flip it for crack or something. So the business gets going, and main character gets out to a small start up that he half owns. They get everything together, and they go to rob their first bank, but someone else LITERALLY robs it first while they are inside, and the other robbers get arrested because they do EVERYTHING John DiMaggio said not to do. So they watch a few guys get arrested, and have to give their eye witness accounts with guns in their waistbands.

Then they go back out, and they do it right. They are able to hit 3 banks in the same evening, and they put it into the business, expecting to never do it again, but... They realize they can't stop, at first they just realize they are both thinking about it, then they start bringing up ideas on how to perfect the "method". So now they start taking out dye packs (which takes an entire step out of the robbery) because they can spot them now, and other small things that decrease their chances of getting caught. As well as hitting the armored vehicles for more money.

Everything seems perfect, and like they will never get caught... Then John DiMaggio starts getting questioned, as his old roberries were the same as the current ones, and the police are thinking its a copy cat. But he offers to help them catch the guys in exchange for his freedom...

So that conflict can be the plot of the rest of the movie, or the second movie depending on how long the first part takes. John DiMaggio could also be the lawyer, and suggest bank robberies is order to pay him. Then go to the police to make more. Instead of being a prisoner, but it works either way.

But this movie would basically be the point break of our generation, showing you "not to go for the vault" and stuff. But even more detailed than that.

With this method, robbing a bank is only a little harder than ordering a meal at a fast food restaurant. And even after the movie comes out, there's no way to prevent anyone from doing it. I'm not saying that this movie is meant to make people able to rob banks, I'm just saying a good bank robbing movie should make people walk out of the theater wondering if they could pull it off themselves.

Basically, a good bank robbing movie should give you Stockholm syndrome. Most bank robbing movie try to come up with some intricate ploy to blow everyone's minds, like putting the same clothes on everyone or going in the vault from underground.

I want to blow everyone's minds because they think "Dude, we could totally do that".

I just had a cool idea. Remember how in requiem for a dream how they would snort coke and it would do the quick little scene where the put the coke on the table, roll up a bill, suck it up their nose, then their eyes dilate, all in a quick sequence? Actually, there is a gif I can show you.

I want to make the robbery sequence like that, once we get the characters into a routine. Once the audience knows how it works, and needs no more explanation of how the robberies are happening, show like 4 actual robberies throughout the movie, then the rest are all just gifed.

And BTW, the original robberies really will blow everyone's minds. No one ever imagines that robbing bank is really this simple, and no one ever believes me when I start a sentence with "I can tell you how to rob a bank and get away with it" but once I tell them, they agree that it makes total sense. And it does, it's really not much harder than ordering a meal at mcdonald's. But then the later robberies will be a little harder, because once they have money they can afford fire power and to bring friends in. So at that point the vault becomes an option and stuff. Because the only reason to "not go for the vault" is because the police will get there by then, and you have put yourself in a situation where you take hostages or take a bullet or a sentence. So if the vault is open (most banks keep it open during the day from what I've seen at the banks I keep my money in), and you have enough fire power, it's a different story. You just don't want to clean it out, because that will 1. Take to long 2. Be too much to fucking carry out of the bank

But I still haven't even given anything important away. If someone were to steal my ideas and make a movie with what I've stated so far, it might be good, but it's not going to blow anyone's mind. The original robbery method is what will blow everyone's minds, before it gets better. Then the better stuff will just make the audience feel like they are getting smarter.

Pages:
Jump to: