Pages:
Author

Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing? - page 15. (Read 2156 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.
Not free? signature campaigns will require you to have good ranks here,post the required number of posts weekly and you will get free coins at the end of the campaign,airdrops are free only your effort would require.These are the thing that most of the new people doesnt know that they can ear free money from participating these programs.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I don't wanna be a rude or something, but when i hear the word ''free'' its most likely a scam or a way that in the end u need to pay something to get further in what u are already subscribed in, currency its money, nobody is giving money for free, u need to work for money, digital world or real world !!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I was able to follow your lead and run through the write up. I think we can work with them since there is no financial involvement on our part but more of survey and be paid. Thanks for the information.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
there is no free way to earn crypto coins.
you need to work to earn crypto. bounty or airdrop works are "work"
Crowdfunding is an investment. Don't mix apples and oranges.

I have changed the thread name not to confuse anyone with it. I simply think the fact that the fact you don't have to put a single penny into it is financially free, but I guess if you want to state that posting things is considered work, then it is not free.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
there is no free way to earn crypto coins.
you need to work to earn crypto. bounty or airdrop works are "work"
Crowdfunding is an investment. Don't mix apples and oranges.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.

Well it is a similar concept, in the fact it does require time and some brain power, but it doesn't cost anything out of your wallet.
I don’t think there’s any ways In the article
All is see is Crowd funding thereabout

If you can give more explanations it will definitely help a lot
Thanks for the link
Cheers

Hello OluwaTosin10

Here are some copy and pastes from the article.

"Crowdholding is the next evolutionary step onward from crowdfunding. The platform allows people to earn cryptocurrency in a new and innovative way- through their feedback and responses to tasks. Just like the more social community focused platforms, Crowdholding enables enterprises to collaborate with the crowd. Doing so can help businesses to understand market needs, improve their business model, and create better action plans."

"The actual users of the platform have received nearly $300,000 for contributing their time and completing tasks on Crowdholding.com."

"Simply login into Crowdholding.com, leave feedback on tasks on the project you like, and receive your first  crypto reward!"
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I don’t think there’s any ways In the article
All is see is Crowd funding thereabout

If you can give more explanations it will definitely help a lot
Thanks for the link
Cheers
Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Pages:
Jump to: