Pages:
Author

Topic: A new way to earn cryptocurrency without investing? - page 3. (Read 2156 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Lately I don't trust anything that states it's free on the Internet.  Most are just scams or will just waste your resources. Just engage yourself with bounties or air drop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
The new way to get crypto currencies without having to invest your money in it is now signature campaigns, it is what everybody is doing now because if you have a good rank on your account then you can actually make some pretty good money from signature campaigns. Some people just do bounty campaigns and they don't even bother to invest money into coins because they already get altcoins from signature campaigns.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Without investments, you can earn in bounty campaigns and airdrops. I think this is a great way to get good money.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
Any business and market requires investment. The market of Crypto-currency is no exception. I doubt that you can earn a good amount without investing anything. When offer easy money, it always worries me.
Activity: 196
The only area you can earn without investment seems to be on this forum site. It is a serious job to spend time here. If you want to make crypto money without investing.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
There are no such free cryptocurrency without doing something in return.
Most of us in this forum are participating signature and other bounty campaigns and some of us are joining Airdrops to get bounty stake tokens but it is not Free.
I really don't believe that this wold be a free crypto, if it is then you got to do something first like help them to promote or advertise their ICO or projects.
Yes their are various free way to earn cryptocurrency. Free way means earn bitcoin without investment. Wink Signature campaign or bounty campaigns are some old method. Some new method are ad viewing job. In this you just have to view some ads and get paid. You can do various micro job like web design, re tweet any post etc any many websites offer cryptocurrency  for those work. Or you can navigate different cryptocurrencies related websites and earn some free coins. Smiley Cloud mining is the another free way to earn free crypto currency. All above job you can start without any investment.  Smiley
Activity: 154
333 members and growing! www.bitcoinb.io

900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from digibyte fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Mining pools including community mining pool
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

Official thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32310300
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
Seems just like another spin on getting paid for one's data (but the data is your opinion in this case).
these kind of things, getting paid for your [blabla] existed long before crypto and afaik, 99% is trash.
the pay is too low.
Activity: 154
333 members and growing! www.bitcoinb.io

900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (ICO Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from digibyte fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Mining pools including community mining pool
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

Official thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32310300
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

https://www.crowdholding.com

There are also ways to earn crypto without investing. I believe that joining bounty campaigns and airdrops would also be a helpful way for us to earn better tokens with good potentials. What we have to do is just to choose bounties with good platforms and potential tokens by simply reading their platforms.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Anyone used the platform from the article? I'm really impressed and I don't get why they are not bigger.

Activity: 52
I'm really impressed with the article, what does everyone think about Crowdholding (the guys who wrote the article)? I have been on their site and I really like it!

Can join up for free on their site and start earning crypto - https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 280
I want to find a really reliable way to receive cryptocurrencies simply and not to invest money with the presence of some risk
Activity: 279
the new method except the bounty I have ever seen.but this is only if you really want to get cryptocurrency for business,and if you want to do nothing,then this is only an investment
brand new
Activity: 0
Thanks for the article.

There are many ways to earn free crypto, I would suggest to everyone to do this before throwing money into ICOs
Activity: 106
Interesting, thanks for sharing!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
An easy way is to claim free WSPU2 token through my WSPU2 faucet.
Activity: 238
Hello crypto lovers!

I found this article on CCN today, and I think it's a great little platform. Although it is a paid advert, it is a co-creation platform where you can earn cryptocurrency for free and requires no investment. Has anyone heard about Crowdholding? What do you think about them? Below is a link to the article I found.

https://www.ccn.com/crowdholding-new-way-earn-cryptocurrency/

And here is the website where the platform is if you want to have a look.

Yup you can earn crypto in following ways.
1.make you account on BTC talk forum develop it and participate in signature/bounty campaign and earn free crypto
2.you can write articles on crypto for different Web blogs and get free crypto
3. Play online faucets game and earn free crypto.

I think this is the best option to get a free crypto.
brand new
Activity: 0
Lot of buzz about Marinecoín lately you might consider .MTC.. Designed for IoT applications with zero fees and fast transaction speeds, machine to machine automation is possible. They are building a strong dedicated community which is vital to the long term success of .MTC.. The IoT platform provides value which every coin must have. See what you think here. marineco.ín
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
You can also join in trading and in mining but it only takes time.
You can also join in some bounties inorder to earn.

Patience and hard work is needed if you want to gain bitcoin or altcoins.

Crypto can be a fast. But normaly you need time an the right instincts.
In short you would really still need to be smart and hardworking so that you will able to grasp the money making opportunities on this cryptoworld. Earning without any investment can be achieved and same as you advised it would really takes time which we should not really be on hurry and do things gradually and wisely. Being greedy shouldnt really be removed on oneself if you dont like to mess up.
Pages:
Jump to: