Pages:
Author

Topic: A notary office in China uses blockhain - page 2. (Read 229 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
China is moving forward more more! I won't be mistaken if I say it's one of the main leaders of crypto industry. If they implement blockchain technology not only in the sphere of notarial services, but also in real estate or education, where it is important to confirm the authenticity of documents, this will allow them quickly access the data and ensure that they have not been replaced for the purpose of fraud
They initially had a voice in the entire echo system until their dictator regime intervened and stifled everything  and from what i heard they are implementing strict restrictions when it comes to mining too, so they are not the leaders in the crypto industry now but they might make progress in the blockchain system as they might implement that in majority of their services for transparency.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
China is moving forward more more! I won't be mistaken if I say it's one of the main leaders of crypto industry. If they implement blockchain technology not only in the sphere of notarial services, but also in real estate or education, where it is important to confirm the authenticity of documents, this will allow them quickly access the data and ensure that they have not been replaced for the purpose of fraud

It's not just China! Even a small state of India has started issuing blockchain based birth certificates since last year. The state name is West Bengal and they are now exploring the opportunity to implement blockchain solutions in land records department. See the news below,

https://www.cryptoground.com/a/first-blockchain-based-birth-certificate-issued-india

Blockchain is slowly making its way into data intensive fields and most surprisingly, they are making impact in government departments as well. If blockchain is implemented in land records department effectively, thousands of court cases will be saved!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: