Pages:
Author

Topic: A perfect bitcoin use-case - page 2. (Read 521 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
October 16, 2017, 02:14:01 AM
The Founder of wikileaks posted on his twitter how bitcoin bitcoin has become profitable over 5000% after his his means of donation was blocked illegally in 2010 , this is one perfect use-case of bitcoin, ( https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919247873648283653/photo/1 ) , but from the replies, its seems most people are still ignorant of bitcoins..

Those people are not ignorant,they hate bitcoin,but whatever,who cares about them.
I`m curious what`s going on with Wikileaks.There haven`t released any new and shocking discoveries about anyhting.It`s like Wikileaks is dead...
Anyway,i guess that Julian Assange is a bitcoin millionaire...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 02:13:26 AM
The Founder of wikileaks posted on his twitter how bitcoin bitcoin has become profitable over 5000% after his his means of donation was blocked illegally in 2010 , this is one perfect use-case of bitcoin, ( https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919247873648283653/photo/1 ) , but from the replies, its seems most people are still ignorant of bitcoins..
Really can't understand thoes people who still do not believe in bitcoins because it has become the most efficient currency of this age.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
October 16, 2017, 02:00:36 AM
Lmao that is insane. I had no idea there was a banking blockade against Wikileaks. Good on them. It's also a perfect example of why governments are wary of cryptocurrencies. They have no power against it.

It's ridiculous how negative the replies are though. They have so many likes too. It just makes you wonder how strong the anti-Bitcoin sentiment really is. The concern with criminals and terrorists is alive and well, too. It's unfair because there are no statistics available, and for all they know, fiat is more widely used for illegal activities. Bitcoin is much, much more widely used for investments and its growth supports it. If they're condemning Bitcoin for its potential, then they should also condemn fiat for the same reasons.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
October 15, 2017, 10:14:49 PM
Funny tweet Smiley Immediately questioned myself how is it like to have that much money and not be able to get out and enjoy some of it haha. Although funds are probably not his, personally, and they are used to fund everything Wikileaks related...

Anyways, in a more serious tone... Great way to show how to make something negative a really positive thing.

For now he cant get out of Ecuador unless maybe some people are dead , you know already, he claimed they are from donations.. Bitcoin has really rewarded his work
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
October 15, 2017, 07:41:56 PM
Funny tweet Smiley Immediately questioned myself how is it like to have that much money and not be able to get out and enjoy some of it haha. Although funds are probably not his, personally, and they are used to fund everything Wikileaks related...

Anyways, in a more serious tone... Great way to show how to make something negative a really positive thing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
October 15, 2017, 07:36:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: