Pages:
Author

Topic: A Poll on Blockchain.info on What You Use it For. - page 3. (Read 1666 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Voted.  Grin
Activity: 280

Hi ADMIN, I voted. Thanks for the AD achievement, thanks so much i'm trying to get better! <3
Activity: 203
thanks for merit!! i'm your fan Cheesy
Activity: 176
voted. I often use Blockchain.info. to 70% of its assets in this Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
voted, thanks sir
copper member
Activity: 406
I have voted already!!
Activity: 122
Voted (Store bitcoins/ether)
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I have voted
Thank you, sir. Have a nice day
Activity: 134
Activity: 184
I have voted.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
One glaring omission from the listed voting options. I don't use the wallet per se because back in the days it was horrible (maybe they have improved it, don't know) however I am using Blockchain.info to check on the transaction confirmation of my TX's. First block explorer for me haha old habits die hard  Cheesy

Lol.  Yup same here.  Anyway I didn't give you any merits (like you need it...).  And I think I may have made some mistakes in giving some newbies merits.  Sorry to the ones that voted and didn't get any merit.  I really had no idea they can't vote.  It was also my fault for being careless.  Sorry guys.

I'll drop them each a negative trust later...
Activity: 96
Nice Trip With Us
Voted.

I do not use it because transaction costs applied by blockchain.info are very high both bitcoin and ethereum transactions so I prefer other wallet services to use as my bitcoin wallet.
Although I cannot vote, I am happy with topics like this that can help a newbie get a Merit that can help raise their account rankings. I hope more topics like this. Though I will still give my response to blockchain.info and I think the site is better suited only as a temporary bitcoin wallet before we sell it in various crypto markets.
yup. hope this topic can help a newbie get a Merit that can help raise their account rankings. cheer!
Activity: 62
Although I cannot vote, I am happy with topics like this that can help a newbie get a Merit that can help raise their account rankings. I hope more topics like this. Though I will still give my response to blockchain.info and I think the site is better suited only as a temporary bitcoin wallet before we sell it in various crypto markets.
Voted! I love the security of my block chain account.
newbie can't vote. bro. if i choose i choose
Store bitcoins/ether.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
Voted! Blockchain wallet is the best.
Activity: 210
Voted! I love the security of my block chain account.
Activity: 178
Merit: 3
I don't use blockchain purse. I use other wallets like coinbase, xapo, and exchange wallets like: bitrex, binance, ....
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: