Pages:
Author

Topic: A Poll on Blockchain.info on What You Use it For. - page 7. (Read 1666 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
^  No need to tell me what option you voted for.  Just reply 'voted' and say a few words if you want.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
Hey guys, it's really important that you answer the poll honestly.  Reply 'voted' and I'll send you a merit for your participation.  Thanks for your help...  I really appreciate it.  Smiley

The poll will last a couple of days or so.
I have voted and have chosen store bitcoins/ether since I often use blockchain.info wallet to hold some bitcoins that I opt to sell when pumps(huge ones) suddenly occur. I don't use it when I am considering to do a day trade as it's fees are rather high when compared to me sending bitcoin directly from my main wallet to exchanges. I might consider using it for day trade though if it adds fiat exchange feature like how coinbase functions.
legendary
Bump.  Hey guys.  It's really important that I get maybe at least 50 or so votes ASAP.  I'll give 5 merits to the first 20 voters.  Come and get them guys...  This is open for everybody.

Thanks.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Hey guys, it's really important that you answer the poll honestly.  Reply 'voted' and I'll send a you merit for your participation.  Thanks for your help...  I really appreciate it.  Smiley

I have voted.

Hello Sir, this pool is fun and I would like to thank you in advance for giving out merits.  Well for me when I vote I choose the first option which is blockchain.info as a storage of btc. I havent heard of blockchain.info being used to buy and sell cryptocurrencies since there are no feature in that wallet that allows us to do that. Well, I guess I need to check it out since it is already long months when I opened my account in there.
legendary
Hey guys, it's really important that you answer the poll honestly.  Reply 'voted' and I'll send you a merit for your participation.  Thanks for your help...  I really appreciate it.  Smiley

The poll will last a couple of days or so.

Edit:  There's no need to say what option you voted for.  Just reply 'voted' and I'll send you your merits.

Edit 2:  5 merits given to the first 20 voters is done.  Two merits each for the rest.  Poll will run for around two more days or so...

Edit 3:  I have 19 merits left.  One merit for each voter, but I would appreciate if more people vote even with merits.  Thanks guys!

Edit 4:  No more merits.  Stop pm'ing me.
Pages:
Jump to: